Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Why Do Things Change??


I Hugged Vi Goodbye and She Went home


But When I went Inside Everything Was Weird, I Didn't Hear The Kids Playing Or Jay Typing His Book On the Computer


I went to Check If Everyone was asleep


No one was Home!!


I found A note On the Table..It said

Dear Mrs Wriner

I sure Hope you Find this When You get home from Egypt, Your Husband, Jay Was Taken to the Hospital for Poisoning In his Food! Your son November Called us! Don't Worry! Your sister Picked Up Your Kids
Dr. Tiffany Storm



I rushed To the Hospital! I was REALLY scared! I hope Jay Is okay!


They Let me Into his room...Why Cant I have a Normal Life? I thought to Myself, As I Watched Jay Sleep, How Could I let this Happen? I asked Myself, Jay Gets Poisoned For Just Loving me? That doesn't seem fair for Him!


How Is he Dr Tiff?


Well He Is doing a Lot Better!


But he Isn't Ready to Leave Yet!


Thank you Doctor! I'm Going to Pick Up the Kids then I will be Back Tomorrow! I Walked Over Kissed Jay On the Cheek and Went to Call Maci (Hospital Made By Jamee Snuffer)


I called Maci,

Me-Hey Maci, I'm Coming over to Pick Up the Kids
Maci-What do you mean? The Kids aren't here!
Me-What! where are they!?
Maci-What did Tiff Tell you?
Me-That You Picked Up the Kids!
Maci-You should Probably See If Earol or Danny Picked them Up


I called Both Danny and Earol, They weren't there! Once again, I was REALLY worried!!!


I made One More Call...


Winny! We need to Have a Sister to Sister Conversation! Will you Please Come over?
Well she Came Over, But there Was One thing that Caught Me Completely Off Guard!

8 comments:

  1. This is a great post! I can't wait for more:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor jay! i hope he gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no... My big brother is in the hospital. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh ahhh cliffhanger! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you get that hospital set?? Oh, and it's an awesome post. I just haven't commented the first time I read this (it's my second time, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lady adurna it says who she got it from!

    ReplyDelete