Saturday, November 13, 2010

Della and Violet's Adventure


Jay Mopped up the Floor on a Simple Sunday After noon after Church, He is Feeling Pretty sick Lately, He ate some Bad food...


I took care of the Kiddies while He finished and Went to sleep in the Guest room


Before He jumped into bed I went in to talk to him,


Jay, I don't want to Hurt your feelings or anything, But I want to wait to have more kids, I love our kids but We need to take Care of the ones we have now


I was going to Say the same thing Della! Our house Is full of Toddlers and I want to give them all our love right now!


I'm Glad we Understand each other then! I told him while Grabbing his hands


After Jay went to sleep, I started To teach Vember to Walk


and Talk


After I was Finished, I aged him to a Child, He is Bound to Grow up to Look just like Jay!


I did the same thing with the Other 4 Kids


Kale Has his dads hair and My eyes


Francisco Decided he wanted to Change his hair color because he hates Pink, I let him, He finds this a lot cooler!


Nicki Looks just like Her dad! the Blue really comes out in her hair!


Out of her 4 Brothers and Sister, she is the Only one with My hair, she and Nicki Are Just alike!


I did a Tiny bit of laundry, Tomorrow I'm taking Vi Somewhere Special! But I called a Nanny to Help Jay take care of the Kids because he Is still Feeling Really sick


I made sure to Gussy up! Even Though I'm done with the Challenge Doesn't mean that I have to Let myself Go!


I'm Protective Of my friends and Kids


I'm a Sweetheart open to Anyone!


And I'm just someone who Never pops her Zits...


Before me and Violet Leave I decided to Experiment With my Hair style, I put it up in a Funky all over Poof, I will put it back as soon as we get home


Jay was out sleeping On the Deck, Because it was to hot in the house,


I sat down Next to him while I waited for Vi to get here


Sweetie? What do you think of my hair?


Personally I like the Old style Better! But If this is what you like I like it too!


Thanks! I'm going to change it back when I get home!


I kissed him goodbye and Called Vi, I would meet her at her house instead


Hey Nessa! Where is Vi?
Vanessa Said, She just ran down to the Store to get a few things! she will be back and Ready to go as soon as she gets home


And about Winny, If she ever steps foot near you your kids me or my kids ever again she's going to have a boot up her butt and a fingernail up her nose.
Said By the Actual Nessa


Thanks Nessa!! I'm glad to hear you got my back!


No problem Sister!!


Vi Got home and We where Getting ready to Leave, Then We heard Nessa Blurt from the Shower "I've been working on the railroad...ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY....I've been working on the railroad to pass the TIME AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYy


All ready to go? Violet asked, Oh and One more thing, Where are we going??


You will see! I told her!


But before we leave, I'm gonna do your hair!! I smiled at her


I pulled Her Bangs down and Pinned the rest of her Hair Up, We where Ready to go!


We got on the Plane and Talked for Over 14 hours! We Went to sleep Half way through and Arrived at 2:00 The Next day


When We When we where Flying over Egypt Vi Didn't know where we Where, Until she Saw the Sphinx


and The Pyramids, We where about to Go to the Market and then To the Sphinx


Violet Drove us Into Town


We Raced! If you Cant Guess Violet won


We Got to the Market


Violet Picked out what she Wanted


and I picked out what I wanted


We Went to The Sphinx and Requested Entry


I stepped On the Floor Panel,


Orange Sparkles Shot out Right as Vi was Going to Try to Cross the Fire Trap


It didn't Burst into Flames but It was about Ready to, We swam Across...


Vi Doesn't really Like Her swim Suit But she Couldn't Find another one yet


We both Pushed The Statues To the Floor Panels



It opened Two hand holes


We Stuck our Hands into them And Unlached Something


A hidden Stair case!


Violet Found a Diamond


and I found a Tanznite


We went down Prepared for anything that might Happen


I found a Hidden Door!


But I couldn't Get it open!!


It finally started to Budge!


It opened to A room full of Treasure! Hey Vi! Come look at this!


She Rushed in, We started to Collect the Coins and Treasure


We went through another Doorway and Found a Plac that says

The Violet Path is the Chosen Path when Air Turns to Water, Dont stray into the Pools of Darkness

We Didn't know what this Message ment, so We went in


In the Next room There where 4 Pools, 3 black ones and 1 Purple one, we Didn't know the Wrong in Going in the Black Pools and The Violet Pool, so we did,


I took two of the Black Pools


and Vi took the Other two


Vi Found a switch and Turned It, It opened The Door


I jumped out of the Pool and I never Would have Expected what I saw!


There where 3 Mummies! I guess this is why we should have stayed out of the Black Pools!


I got the First Mummy Into a Head lock!


We Threw Each other Down a Few time!


I beat him and He Died!


The second Mummy came after me!


I also Got him In a head lock


and Beat him!


Violet was Watching the whole time! she Came up to Me and said, I sure Wish I coulda Got In on the Mummy Beating!


She Steped away for a Minute!


Hey Della Could I borrow your...


I knew what was Comming! Can you tell By the Size of my Eyes


I was Right about what Would Happen...


I was Given the Mummy's Curse!


Oh my gosh! Violet Shrieked!


Are you Okay!?!


I will be fine! But we need to Find a Soulpeice gem!


Ok! I heard that there is one at the End of the sphinx!


Vi set up the Tent for the Night, we will go look for the Soulpiece Before the Curse Takes over Me Eventually Killing Me


I jumped in then Tent Hoping that I can Get this Erie Feeling of Doom Off my shoulders


When We woke up We got going through To Sphinx


Vi found a Hidden Door


and A Keystone!


She Put it up to the Lock and It opened the Door!


I pulled One Statue


And Vi Pulled the other


At least We will be All Bulked up when We are Finished


We are almost all the Way through The Maze

I stepped On the Floor Panel



and Vi opened the Chest


Della I think This is it!! Violet Said after walking up the stairs


The small stairs led to Large stairs, Which Most likley Let to The SoulPeice


We walked up the stairs


And Through a Door
Three Doorways! thats What we found in the next room!


There it was! the Soulpeice!


I sat and I was Lifted By the Light Of the Soulpeice


I was Cured Of the Curse


And I felt Clean!


I know that Something Very Powerful was going on


I gave Vi a Big Hug and We headed home
But there Was Something wrong when i Arrived home...

6 comments:

  1. I loved our trip what a great surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vi! I'm glad you liked it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could have at least made me sing Evacuate The Dance Floor or something like that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. But that's not what you where Singing on chat!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. Vanessa. I love the post! Glad you weren't... you know.... killed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome chapter! Loved Nessa singing in the shower. lmfao :)

    ReplyDelete