Friday, November 12, 2010

What just Happened? Part Two


He stomped Into the Yard, And Picked up the Phone, Winny, I'm At my house, I broke It off with Della, Give her our Son and I will Marry You!


Here is the Brat! Winny Said When she Met up with Jay


Jay Gave her a Huge hug


I grabbed Vember while Jay was Hugging Winny, and I ran off...


Stay away from My Child and My wife you B***h! He left her outside


AGGGHHHH!! Winny was not happy!


Oh Come on! You didn't think It was Really over did you?


As I was Finishing Laundry, Four Hours Later, Zula Walked up to me and Said
"Mom are you Pregnant?
Why Do you ask? I Said


Well You just have that Glow and You look A bit Chubbier Then You where Yesterday! she Exclaimed


I'm gonna Have to Go See a Doctor, Get this Checked out


I called Blaine to Come and See If I was Pregnant, I was Pretty Sure I knew what the Answer was


Hey Mom!
Hi Blaine!!
I need you to tell me If I'm Pregnant!
You are Defiantly Pregnant!
Thank you!!


Do you want to Know the Gender?
Of Course!
Your having a Boy!!
Thanks Sweetie!


Hey, Jay, I was Just Wondering...How much do You and Mom love each other? Azula Asked Jay, And For the First time she Looked to him as a father and Not as the Man Who Stole away Her Mother


Me and your mother love each other Very Very much! Thats why We got marred, Not to Hurt you! I have been trying to Reach out to you but You Have Been Ignoring my Attempts! I just want to Be a Good Dad!


Thank you Dad! She Wrapped her arms around him and Gave him A big Hug!


I decided I would Give Azula a little Discipline! I trained her On the Treader


The girls Decided to Become Young adults before I Had My Baby, Baby 100 Azula, Is a Very beautiful, Sophisticated and Charming Young Women


Mollie Grew up to be A wonderful women! She is Brave because she Said she wanted to do the 100 Baby challenge, But Lets see Who Gets the Baton


Jayden Would Never even Consider thinking about Using her Body to Give Birth to 100 Children, she wants to Be a Business women, They Left soon after...


I felt the Baby Move, It was on its way, an Early Birth!


Since Jay was Out with Elizabeth For the Night, I planned on having a Home birth


I had Quads Again!! Two Boys and Two Girls, Nicki


Vanessa


Kale


And Francisco


When Jay got home the next morning He went into the Nursery and Cuddled His first little Girl! She was Sure to Be a Daddy's Girl!
We decided to have a Birthday for Them right away!


My Little Girl Nicki got her daddy's hair And Eyes


Vanessa Got My hair and Eyes but I can tell that her Face resembles Jay's she is the exact Opposite of her Sister


Kale Is a Cutie with Jay's hair and My eyes, He looks Just Like Vember!


Francisco Got My hair and Eyes, He has Jay's nose and my Lips!


We spent some Quality Time together, as a Family


Little Nessa Is a cutie! she Love the Cars!


We put them to Bed...


and went there ourselfs

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh what beautiful kiddos! I love Della's maternity outfit too! LOVED IT and I LOVE YOU
    Kisses Vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you might have used the wrong picture for Kale since it's the same as Francisco's and you described Kale as having Jay's hair color. But other then that, nice update. The kids all look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good! I'm glad they got November back safely!
    How did you get quads?? :) <3 <3 <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Quads the Same way It Happened last time, With the Mod that was Supposed to Give Me One baby Gave me two Instead, so I already Had twins I needed Triples and It gave me another set of Twins

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovvee it!!! The triplets are soo beautiful! What mod do u use?? would lovee quads too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww u still haven't called a kid Kayleigh :(

    ReplyDelete