Sunday, August 19, 2012

Gen 3- Fire: babies 25, 26, and 27- Part two

My feet were glued to the sidewalk. Firelight shown on my face while the flowers in the front yard burned to the ground.

The fire burnt up the trees and I made a break for the front door. I had to get the kids out of there before it was too late. But the second I touched the door knob...I pulled my hand back. The heat had burnt up the door and to the door knob. My hand was instantly burned.

So instead, I rammed my body against the door and it came down the second I hit it.


Tears were now blinding me and smoke was filling my lungs, but I had to go. I had to save them! The entire first floor was engulfed in flames and patches of the ceiling were falling down on me. I hit the stairs immediately, bounding at least 3 steps at once.

I ran into 4 more hot door knobs before reaching the toddlers room which, by the time I got there...was completely in flames...I broke out into sobs but couldn't stop. I sprinted for the next door.

Nothing...everything was on fire. Every little thing. Smoke welled up in my lungs. My eyes were swelling and my head reeling.

"MOM!" I heard a shrill cry from the last bedroom. The door was open and huddled in the corner, were all the kids together...The babysitter standing over them...Matches in one hand and a gas can in the other. My heart stopped as she smiled at me and threw a match down on the floor next to the kids and I watched all of them go up in flames....

****************************************************************************

I don't remember anything after that. I sat in a corner of a completely white room. I found myself holding onto my knees. But looking at my hands, I didn't seem like myself. My skin was charred and burnt up. The clothes I was wearing weren't mine. I couldn't feel anything at all but it was slowly coming back.

 The memories of the fire hurt. I didn't know what happened exactly, but waiting was what I was best at.


I sat in that room for what seemed like hours before the door finally opened and a man with black hair and a white robe helped me off the floor and into a wheelchair.

"Ande, do you know where you are?"

I shook my head, unable to speak or even really focus on the man.

"You're in the hospital...You've been very shaken. Follow me and I'll explain everything."

"My kids....They're dead aren't they...?"

"Sweetheart, don't worry. I'll explain everything!"

We went into a well furnished hospital room with a bed that I really wanted to fall into and just sleep. But I sat on the edge as he pulled up a chair.

"Your doctor over on Langly Island called me last night. He told me that I should watch over you because you 'time travel'. I thought he was crazy but I told him that I'd do him a favor and go check on you.
 When I got there, you weren't at your house and the babysitter was playing with the kids. But right as I was about to leave, you appeared out of nowhere talking nonsense about a fire and the babysitter killing your children. I thought I was going insane too because...you had burns all over you skin. I rushed your kids over to my house to stay with my wife until you could safely return home. She's readying them today to visit their grandparents."

"You mean...I had time traveled? Only minutes into the future?"

He pulled my burn covered hand into his. "This should be all the proof that you need, Ande."

"How long was I out of it?"

"Oh, just a couple days. But we were able to contact your parents and they're taking care of everything for you. They're worried about you..."

"Tell them that I'm fine. Just a little burnt..."

"Will do! Now, get some rest and I'll be back in just a little bit with something for those burns."

By this time in my life, I was too familiar with a hospital bed. I've spent more time in one then with any friends.  I looked down at my stomach, which was now swollen and I looked about ready to pop. I called a nurse in to ask her how far along I was exactly. When she told me that I was only 2 days into my pregnancy, I was thinking that something must be very wrong. So, of course I would ask for an ultrasound.

I found out that I was having triplets and they were perfectly healthy. I changed into an outfit more comfortable for the weight in my middle and jumped straight into the bed that seemed to be made of swan feathers.

I fell asleep instantly.

I pulled myself out of bed way before I should have. I was in serious need of rest and a bit of comfort on my skin. Though, I was preparing for three new children so I had to clean myself up. The bath was soothing but at the same time, hurt. The warm water seeped into the burns and made me feel relaxed.

"Are you ready for 3 new little ones?" The doctor asked me, while feeling the bump.

"Oh, I'm not sure...I've got a lot of thinking to do."

"Well, you better be ready because they're coming." I felt my heart beat start to speed up as I realized he was right and a pain hit me the second he stood up.
Labor.

I leaned into  the pain as to stop it but it was no use. He grabbed my hand and told me to breathe right. But as soon as he pulled me to the bed, my three little boys were born...

David, Daniel, and Dexter....Babies 25, 26, and 27.

53 comments:

  1. That was AMAZING. Great post.

    You scared me half to death! I thought her kids were dead :'(

    Crazy baby sitter...

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I'm glad you enjoyed it...

      I was actually considering killing them but then I realized that I had a heart...Hehe

      That wasn't even made by the game XD I did it....It was part of the story.

      Delete
  2. x_________x
    I will never trust babysitters ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought they were really dead! I almost stopped breathing for a second. I will never use a babysitter in my game again. I'm glad she was just time traveling. Anyway the post was EXCELLENT!!!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost really did...But I decided against it. If only I was really as evil as you guys make me out to be :3
      She didn't do that XD I did.
      Thank you so much XD

      Delete
  4. OMG I really thought they were dead!!! I'm running out of words!!!
    AMAZING post!!!

    Now i know why i don't like Babysitters in my game!!!

    -Christina-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o No....They aren't! Thank you so much for reading this!

      Haha, they aren't really evil! I created that fire

      Delete
    2. They ARE evil!!!!
      Every time they almost let my children strave to death.

      _Chrisina_

      Delete
    3. That's one reason I hate them XD

      Delete
  5. Remind me never to call a babysitter again.

    This was a great post, for a minuet I thought those kids were dead.

    Anyway this was an Excellent post Karni, good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I did that. You don't have to be scared of the babysitters!

      Thank you so much XD I wouldn't really kill them!

      :) Thank you so much

      Delete
  6. I loved it but at the start I thought the babies were actually dead and I was almost crying!!!!

    You did great Karni :)

    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Note to Self....When playing sims Awlays have an extra adult around to watch the kids....NO BABYSITTER!!!! ;p Expect to have more visitors to this site I'm telling ALL of my friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I understand that XD I honestly wouldn't trust my real life kids with a babysitter even though I don't have any kids and I'm only 16 XDDD Hahaha

      Delete
    2. Lol, Thanks! When i posted this i was still dazed from the last post! I always loved this especially from gen 1. Can you name one of the kids Mackenzie? Thanks! I forgot to complement on this. It was AMAZING!!! I'm so lost for words!

      Delete
    3. When I get to the M's, I probably will ^_^ Thank you so much for commenting

      Delete
  8. Wow... I really did think the bebes were dead :( The babysitter reminded me of the nannies from TS2, always neglecting the kids and setting the house on fire XD Anyways, awesome post, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone said that but nope, they're all perfectly alive and well :)
      XD Thank you

      Delete
  9. That baby sitter is horrible. OH wow... you had me scared there geesh girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Well, I tend to do that XD Sorry about that

      Delete
  10. Oh. I started crying, and then read that she'd time travelled.
    Damn you.
    Making tears fall from my eyez.
    GREAT POST THOUGH - can't wait for the next one <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Sorry...I know that I'm mean...

      Delete
    2. Oh, thats ok ahaa.
      You're not that mean, just a very good writer xD
      Was wondering, could you have a look at my challenge?

      jayda100babies.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. hi. was just wondering. can you make slenderman one of the fathers? it would be awsome. plus, his son/daughter would never have to owe him $20!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a lot of Slenderman lately...But I'm not sure who he is? If you could give me more information then maybe

      Delete
    2. sure! you can get info here :http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/slender-man
      and the mod to make him taller here ( hes supposed to be really tall )http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=378014
      hope you can do it!

      Delete
    3. I've decided that I will do this t some point. I have to come up with an avid story line to go with it as well but this is going to be fun XD I spent a long time playing slender game so I'm sure I know exactly what I need

      Delete
  12. wow. your town must be pretty cramped XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. This story is wonderful! I'm so impressed that you've been doing this since 2010! I sure hope that Ande completes tge challenge. This generation seems to be more focused on her rather than the children, considering how many challenges she had to go through before she even started the challenge. I'm getting my own laptop soon, and I'm hoping to start my own 100 baby legacy as Miranda Clasky. If you don't mind me asking, what mods/expansion packs do you have? And also could you help me with something? I want my own profile on this site but I'm not sure how to make one? Magnificent job! Can't wait for more :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Your comment touched my heart and made me smile. Right now, I'm at that time of the year when you'll hardly see anything from me due to school but I'm trying... Ooo sounds exciting! You'll have to give me the link. I have all of the expansions and a ton of NAars mods that help with cheats and all that.
      <3 Thank you for leaving this here

      Delete
  14. I'm getting worried that you're not going to finish the story... :0 Please give us something to know that you're still here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still here! Don't freak out, I've just been a little busy :)

      Delete
    2. Oh good! Thank you! :)

      Delete
    3. :D I promise that there will be a new post

      Delete
  15. Hey I'm Just a little worried too. But a question just popped in to my head. Is there a sims 3 angels and demons to get the sims with wings? Thanks! OH! and AWESOME story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You guys are making me blush! I've never been missed this much after being gone for awhile, you guys actually seem to want another chapter :)
      I don't know...I know that there are CC wings

      Delete
    2. Thanks I was just wondering so I could make a maximum ride story (I suggust the name Max for one of the kids), And so I could start the challenge for my self. Cause for me Wings are a must!

      Delete
  16. hey doylegirl, i think chowders right. slenderman as a dad WOULD be awsome. plus i checked out that hight mod. and it isint bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  17. hai. :p. if you get supernatural you can make a a sim with win gs. its totally orth it. that game is AWSOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got it but the wings aren't showing up in my game. I think it has to do with one of my mods but it really is annoying >.<

      Delete
  18. In honor of my brother can you do a post sometime about autisim? My Brother Has had this diagnosis for a while. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never even thought of that before...SUCH a good idea <3 I know a few kids with autism and it really is hard to live with. Your family is in my prayers <3

      Delete
    2. thank you soo much. Its a struggle everyday with my brother and I. But so far everything is working out AMAZING with him and school. Its hard for him to pay attention in school and has been held back once. Thanks Again Soo much!

      Delete
    3. Thanks again for us in your prayers. You are such a loving person. I showed this to my brother and he said he was excited (I don't know if its cause of this or that he wants to play video games now!). Thanks Again!

      Delete
    4. Sorry I didn't get to you sooner. Schedule has been so very busy lately and I really am excited to work in this idea! It would be a writing challenge for me and that's just what I need. God bless you and your brother <3

      Delete
  19. i like the autism idea. also. one of your mods might not be up to date. happend to me when i updated my game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea too, I just need more information on it and then I'll probably go through with it :)

      Delete
  20. Oh I forgot to mention in my last post... please please please give Arley a chance. anyway liked this post and I am so glad the kids aren't dead. Oh my.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have great plans for that relationship cycle <3 Don't worry about it :)

      Delete