Friday, August 3, 2012

Gen 3: Leaving?-Babies 22, 23, and 24

My mom's house was bustling with noise...so many girls piled up in that tiny house...just to talk and eat. My mom was never one to throw huge parties but when she did, they were usually the best. I dragged myself around the crowd in that party outfit that my mom gave to me...the only weird thing about me was the huge belly sticking out, under my shirt. Yep, I'm pregnant and I didn't start from the beginning this time....Haha, I'm such a rebel. ;D

*Two days ago*

I started out this wonderful week by aging up each and every one of my children. I was in an amazing mood and all these kids prancing around being excited about being one life stage older made it all the better.

Three amazing adults stood in my hallway. Brylin, Braelyn, and Braden were all ready to make their great escape into the big bad world. I watched Bluebird, Buttercup, and  Bristole sigh after their favorite siblings who were now leaving  the house and taking everything that helped establish their childhood.

All the children were amazingly good looking. I had brought 21 beautiful children into this world and all of them have overcome my expectations so far.

I was looking forward to spending the next years of their lives spoiling them and giving them all my love before they leave me as well. Being a single mom is harder than it may seem.

Since that night when I trashed Spencer's office, things have been awkward. He called that day to confirm our appointment for that afternoon thinking that I had yet to give birth to babies 18-21. So, I agreed simply so I could explain exactly what happened.

When I got to his office, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bed. "Hey, we need to do this quick."
I laughed, not sure exactly WHY we needed to get done fast.

"Spence, what's up?"

"Oh, I've got something going on tonight and I just need to finish up all my regular appointments."

"About last week..."

"Don't explain. I know the waitress down at the diner."

His tone was very blank and I didn't understand...Why was he acting so mad at me? It's not like I WANTED to sleep with Lucian. It wasn't my idea to get as drunk as we possibly could.

"Spencer, I-" He pressed his finger to my lips and pushed me back down on the bed so I couldn't look at him.

It was all finished before I knew it...And instead of trying to talk to him, I just left. This is exactly why I don't trust men. No matter what I do, it's never enough for Spencer.

I'm trying, okay? I can't please everyone. Arley still calls a lot. I ignore the calls most the time because I know that he'd just do the exact same thing that Spencer has done to me. Spencer has made it impossible to look at him as a friend and now he's just someone who's chasing me and won't let me be.

As soon as I was back home, I was up on my feet with chores and taking care of children. That's 4 loads of dishes and 4 dirty diapers. 3 teenagers pulled at my sleeves, begging me to teach them how to drive and 4 children sat on my feet telling me that they need new video games. The overly frazzled mother named Ande (me) wondered how on earth she was going to pull through this one...Especially after what happened today.

Soon enough, the kids were all in bed and I was sitting up to the desk with my laptop open and my glasses perched on my nose.  The website in front of me was advertising homes in Lucky Palms, the new town that everyone was flocking too....And in all honesty, I wanted to go there too. Of course, I would just rent a place for a couple months to give mIsland. yself a little vacation from all of the havoic here in Langly island.
 I knew for a fact that mom and dad wouldn't like this idea.

I finally closed my laptop and shut off the TV around 4 am. Baby was acting up and my stomach wasn't liking it very much so I decided to lay down. Sleep followed soon afterwards.

I woke up pretty early for the time I dozed off, the kids were all still asleep and the sun was just popping up over the water. Boy, I love this view. Though, I think it's time for a little change.
I called mom while making up some dinner. the conversation went a little like this....

"Hey mom."

"Hi babes, how are you holding up?"

"Oh, you know. fair enough."

"Are you coming tomorrow night? It's gonna be a lot of fun and you'll get to meet a few people just like you!"
"Mom. There is no one like me. Anywhere."

"Oh, you'd be surprised."

"I'm never surprised anymore, mom." I hung up the phone and sat it down just to find Canary hanging on my leg screaming "MOM! BREAKFAST!"
"How'd you get out of your cri-"

"Bristole!"
I tromped back to the kitchen with Canary on my leg and 3 other tots following close behind us.

I fixed the 4 children breakfast and while they were playing with their older siblings, I managed to sneak upstairs for a bit of unhealthy running that no one but me would know about.
"Mom! What are you doing?"

Busted.
Bristole popped her head into the little room way up in the attic and was not very pleased with me.

"You're skinny as a stick and you're running? What are you thinking? You're gonna have some kind of shock or something!"

"I feel energized." I said, staring at the wall in front of me as I ran. "Running makes me feel good."
"You're gonna feel great when you kill yourself!"

I simply ignored her and went on running...That was, until baby decided to show up.

And that brings up to tonight. I walked in on my mom taking a picture of all of her guests lined up together. I laughed as I saw Delilah try to pull herself out of the huge crowd of 100 baby challenge moms and walk over to Kalyn. I hobbled into the room and sat down on the couch. Soon, I was joined by 5 woman on either side of me.


Natalie and Chloe sat right next to me. I figured that they felt close to me because they were both beginning in their challenge and doing pretty well too. Natalie was probably the newest challenge mom of us all in this room.

My mom sat on the other side of the room, Deep in conversation with my dad, Skye Everard, Paisley Parker, and Kalyn. I heard bits and pieces of their conversation, but only enough to know that they were talking about Aunt Kalyn's youngest daughter, Remmi.


Eden was rocking out to the radio with Kristine, Becks, Dawn and Misty. While Kaylynn watched, stuffing food into her mouth and laughing with everyone else.

Other girls stood around talking with each other about what's going on in their challenges. I overheard Abigail, Alina, and Aimee talk about how excited they were to give birth to their next children.

The environment was so overwhelming and loud that I almost couldn't stand it. But I sat there anyway taking it all in and staring at the window.

Until I saw Anna. I stood up and went right over to her.

"Hai." She said waving "You look like you're having a blast."

"Not really. This week hasn't been the greatest but I'm not gonna dump my problems on you."

"No! Spill!"

"You know Spencer? He won't leave my love life alone."

"Neverrrr! Don't worry...I got this one."
She clapped my shoulder and walked out the door...What the hell?

I got over it easily and decided that it was time to give mom my news. And I'm not sure how bad she'd take it...But on my way over to her, I was ambushed by none other than my Aphrodite. "ANDEEEE! Oh I was hoping you'd be here! I brought Channing and he wants to meet you."

And once again I was being pushed through a crowd and right to a tall brunette man with a sly grin on his face.

"Hi, Ande. I'm Eric Channing! Aphrodite never stops talking about how she wants me to meet you."

"Hey, I was ju-" But Aphrodite cut me off.

"You'd never believe the places that he's taken me, Ande! Have you ever seen that waterfall outside of town? We went swimming in it!"

I broke off as soon as I could and sought out my mom..

I pulled my mom into my old room and sat her down on the bed. She was protesting due to the fact that about 5 people yelled at me when I pulled her away. But I had to talk to her in person.

"Mom, I'm not happy here on Langly island anymore...I want to spend a little bit of time in Lucky Palms...for my mental health."

"Ande, I don't really like that idea much. You still aren't exactly in tip top health. I had Bristole calling me last night telling me that you were gonna starve to death and she wanted me to talk to you. I'm worried about you and here in Langly Island...I can check on you whenever. But, I can't do that if you're in Lucky Palms."

"But mom, I need to get away for just a little while...I'll be back before you know it."

"Call your dad in here. He should be a part of this as well."
So I did. I opened the door and gestured to him.

He joined us not 5 seconds later and my mom pretty much attacked him. "Adam, she wants to leave again!"
I put my hand in her face and started to talk. "Dad, if you let me go, I promise that I'll stay out of trouble. I'll be good. The kids would love it there and I'm sure you would too."

Dad bit his lip and they both shoved me out of the room for a very quick conversation over this.
When I was pulled back in, they got right up in my face.

"You get yourself into anything at all and we're pulling you straight out of there. You keep yourself full and I want to see a little bit of fat on those bones when you get back. Understand?" My dad asked, keeping my mom right next to him.

"I promise I'll do all those things...I just need a little time away."

We exchanged hugs and goodbye for now's before I trotted out of there....And of course, that would be right when the baby decided to give me problems. Though I figured that the closer place to go would be the hospital where I could tell Spencer that I was leaving. It would be a lot easier in person for me.

I knocked on the door and he quickly answered with a "Ande! What are you doing here?" But my cry of pain was enough for him to know what was wrong. He looped his hand around my shoulder and helped me to the bed where I spent 4 hours painfully delivering 3 baby girls.

Drema, Diamond, and Destin were very beautiful girls. I had them all cuddled up and ready to be taken home where I would soon start packing up even their cribs and take them away to Lucky Palms. I was getting ready to leave when Spencer caught me by the wrists and pushed me up against the wall.

"Why won't you give me a chance?"

I stared into his eyes for longer than I should have without answering.
"I'm leaving Spencer."

"Not until you answer me. I want to know."

"Because I don't want a relationship."

He didn't let go yet, the way he held onto my wrists brought bad memories as I just stared at him.

"I'm leaving the island. I'm going to Lucky palms. I don't like it here anymore."

He let go the second I finished. His hands were instantly in his hair ruffling his hair and turning his back to me.
"You can't be serious...What about the challenge?"

"I'll figure something out."

"Bu-"

"Spencer, nothing can change my mind. I'm going and absolutely nothing anyone says can change my mind."

*3 hours later*

Spencer was alone in his office after I had left with my triplets. He didn't like the news and I'm sure he wouldn't like what came next even more....There was a sharp knocking at the door and Spencer rushed up from his work, only to open it to a horrible pain between his knees.
And as he was knocked to the ground screaming "WHYYYY?!"
Anna pointed at him and screamed "YOU KNOW WHY!"

27 comments:

  1. I AM LITERALLY DYING JUST

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Why? I just wrote down a bunch of words for youu!

      Delete
  3. HAHAHAHA I LAUGHED AT THE END.
    Spencer is such a creep...>_>
    ANYWAY, loved the post, but I repeat, I hate spencer >_>
    :D
    -Natalie/Love/Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I loved the end. I died writing it....
      XD SPENCER IS A CREEP BUT HE'S A CUTE CREEP!

      Aww don't hate the spencernator! He's just trying to get in on the love fest!

      Delete
  4. All of the kids turned out beautiful!!

    Thanks so much for having Chloe in this post! It was awesome seeing her in your blog! :D

    LUCKY PALMS!!! WOO!!!!

    I can't believe Anna kicked Spencer in, well, you know where xD

    Great post! Can't wait for more! :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Chole has beautiful kids as well ^_^

      YOU'RE WELCOME! She was funny to play around with XD Such a dork.

      I'M EXCITED FOR LUCKY PALMS!

      XDDDD That was my favorite part...needed a little bit of funny.

      Thank you so much XDDD

      Delete
  5. Is it weird that I actually kind of like Spencer? I feel like there's something deep inside him and Ande both that is hurting and needs help. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it isn't weird. I actually kind of like him too. Deep insiede he doesn't want to hurt Ande but i think he only doesn't know how to deal with her.

      Christina

      Delete
    2. It's not weird that you like him! I like him too!
      There is something that he's kinda hiding. We'll get to that on a later date though ^_^

      And yes, Christina, I think you hit right on target there!

      Delete
  6. Bahahahaha!! Awesome ending! xD

    ~Hailey
    (aka Dawn Turner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Lucky Palms set Ande up. If she stays out of trouble.
    I'm a little worried about her.
    Love you post

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She'll be fine! Just needs a bit of new scenery! :D

      Delete
  8. I think it kind of is a good idea for Ande to go to Lucky Palms, but as long as she doesn't get in any trouble. All of these children grow up so fast. I love the names for the babies. Ooo that had to hurt Spencer but he did kind of deserve it. Kind of.Great post!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good idea, I'm kinda trying to spice it up a little compared to my other challenges that really ended up to be same old same old.
      The kids do grow up fast...but that's how it's gotta be sometimes.
      I get all my names from a unique baby name site :D
      Yeah....Gotta hurt XD

      Delete
  9. I'm very happy that Ande is going to Lucky Palms, and three baby girls WAY TO GO. You are plugging away at your challenge keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy too! I like the thought of getting off of that island for awhile and getting to go do things with Ande and the kids. LIKE Going to the movies or something!
      <3 thank you so much!

      Delete
  10. I am absolutely glued to your challenge! I was wondering if you had a spare minute to have a look'see at the start of my challenge? You inspired me to start my own one, but I'm not sure how good it is. It'll never be as good as yours :3

    http://jayda100babies.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you're so sweet! Of course I have a minute. I'll go check out your challenge ^_^ I like the name of the page and I'm sure it's awesome as well :D

      Delete
    2. Yayayay thank youu so much! <3
      I haven't got much done on it, but still... also, I was wondering if you could possibly either use my eldest child (Aislinn) as a challenge father in Ande's challenge or include Jayda to one of the parties?
      Just so I could a) feature in your awesome challenge and b) get my name out there a wee bit?
      :D <3

      Delete
  11. I am absolutely glued to your challenge! I was wondering if you had a spare minute to have a look'see at the start of my challenge? You inspired me to start my own one, but I'm not sure how good it is. It'll never be as good as yours :3

    http://jayda100babies.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOOHOO, GO ANNA YEAH!
    I've missed you Dells. And of course you Ande and if Adam and Eden are feeling left out, i've missed you all!:).
    <333
    You're nearly a quarter of the way through, my goodness, you work quick. And im just a slow coach haha
    SPENCER YOU LEAVE ANDE ALONE.. LEAAVEE. LEAVE. GOOD BOOOOY ;)
    He's forcing her to leave the island what a- what a-.. WHAT A BUMASSDUMBASS.
    I need to get my post out and sooooooon, it stars Ande and you guys.. if im correct- I can't even remember, its been so long haha

    Buuuut, enough of me blabbing on, GREAT POST AS ALWAYS DEAR

    Liana/Aunty Li Li :D
    <33333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well...wow...poor Spencer, but he did deserve it. Good post Ande.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete