Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gen 3: Jumper-Babies 11, 12, and 13

"What kind of college do you want to go to?" I asked a fully grown Genesis who sat across from me on an easy chair. Her hair was done up and her clothes said "I'm finally out of high school." Life for her was smooth sailing from this point on.

It didn't take me long to explain why Spencer and I have been disappearing and I've  been coming back pregnant. She was an easy going girl with a shy momma who wasn't into trusting random men to have sex with. So, that's why I can't even think about doing this challenge without Spencer.

The only problem with our lifestyle is the fact that each of these children are growing up without a father. The only real fatherly figure in their lives would be grandpa Adam and he hardly ever sees them with work and everything.

Brayden, Braelyn, and Brylin ran around the house screaming "MOMMY HAS A BOYFRIEND. MOMMY HAS A BOYFRIEND." I laughed and looked up at Genesis "So, college?"

....She just grinned.

****************************************************************************

"What triggers your time jumps?" Spencer asked as he was finishing up under the hood. He had been curious about whether or not my pregnancies have been triggering the time traveling.

"It could be stress or being overworked....Have you had like...major energy lapses?"

"Um..Not that I know of. I've had energy withdrawals right before I travel...but then I get the energy back the second my feet hit the ground."

"Well, you seem tired. We'll get you in for some testing sometime after this baby is born."

He helped me off of the bed and smiled at me. What his next intent was, I wasn't sure.


As soon as we were done, he helped me up onto my feet and grabbed a bunch of flowers from the shelf. He thrust them towards me and smiled.

"I know, I know. This is unprofessional of me...I'm your doctor but I really like you Ande. I want to get to know you and not what's under your clothes."

He shoved the roses into my hand and brushed back his hair so that I could see his eyes.
"I don't know Spencer..."

"Don't answer yet. Think about it."

I bit my lip, intent to give him a quick answer but instead I felt my energy tapping out, just like it did last time I time traveled. He saw the shocked, tired look on my face and grabbed my arms to keep me from falling. He whispered into my ear faintly

"Ande...Try to stop it. Think about a time you would like to go. It might just listen to you."

I did what he said. I thought about a time way before my own. I thought about women with morals, men who loved them for real. I wanted to see what it was like to be in a world where no one cheated on their spouse or beat them senseless.

But I was far from landing there at all. I found myself on Langly island...either hundreds of years ago or hundreds of years later because it was completely empty.

But once again I was wrong because it wasn't 10 minutes later when a helicopter appeared overhead. It took me over 3 hours to walk around the beach to the area where the heli stopped. And there, stood my mom -full pregnant stomach and all- my dad, and Collette and Asa. Mom looked in pain when I realized that I was witnessing my own birth. It was almost like I was supposed to see this.

The look on my dad's face showed concern and it looked as though he was almost disgusted by the thought of having me.

But the look changed when my mom handed him the tiny baby in an orange blanket. His eyes filled with wonder and the words that left his mouth were simple "She looks like me.." I don't think I had ever seen my dad as happy as he was when I was born. I think I know now....what exactly I was sent here for.

I stood on the empty beach of the island that would become that little girls life long home when she was older. I want to warn the little girl in my fathers arms that if she did the things I did then she'd end up scarred and alone. Trusting no one and hoping that one day, someone will come along and sweep her off her feet...One day.

*******************************************************************************
That exasperating feeling came back. My knees were the only place that I could go without feeling like I was going to die. But as I collapsed, I felt a pair of hands lift me up and I was sat on a bed right before I passed out from exhaustion...

I woke up sooner than anyone had seemed to hope. Spencer had called my family to tell them that I'm safe and I had an IV  running to my arm.

"Wh- what happened?"

"You passed out almost the second you got back. I didn't let you hit your head but I wanted to make sure that you're alright. Your vitals were very low when I got you hooked up but they're up now. All I can tell by this whole traveling thing is that, at the moment, it's very bad for your body and we need to start testing as soon as possible."

He looked over my chart again before unhooking me from the machines and IV.

"We won't do anything until you've had a little rest and these babies are born. I hope you can handle that much."

I nodded and took in as much information as I could. My head was still fuzzy and my thoughts jumbled into a whirlwind of activity that one thought didn't make sense when jumbled with another.


The second I got home, I  instantly felt horrible for leaving my children for so long and sitting here didn't help. But I need to roll around my thoughts in my head, trying to make sense.

"Mom?" Genesis asked as she sat next to me on the porch.

"I'm sorry I'm such a bad mom...I don't mean to be. I don't mean to leave you alone so much and I'm so sorry.."

"You aren't a bad mother. You're just a woman who can't control exactly where she goes. We understand...I promise."

"But it isn't right...I swear that I'll try to do better...." She looked at me with a cute little smile and replied...

"I'm ready to leave the nest now... I'm 18 years old and ready to get out on my own..." I returned that smile and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before sending her out on her own. My first born daughter is all grown up...

I didn't cry as she left. I figured that she was old enough to be on her own. Gene is the only person in the whole world besides my dad who has been with me since I got home.
So, instead of moping around, I went inside and spent time with my little ones.

"Hey chick. How is that head of red hair doing?"

"Mam. Where have you been at?"

"Mammy has been busy. Does bebe want to play?" She clapped her hands and I began to tickle the little booger.

I managed to get all 6 of the little kids into bed but Aaleahya, Aaralyn, and Aanjay weren't in their room. So, in my search of the house...I found all three of them in the kitchen. Aaralyn was making waffles for me because she knew I was hungry. Aanjay was washing up dishes and Aaleahya was cleaning off counters.
When I entered the doorway, they all paused what they were doing and pulled me into a giant group hug.

"Mom! Gene says you feel like a bad mom...We just thought we would kinda, ease up the frustration." Aanjay said.

"You aren't!" Aaleahya added with a squeeze.

"You're the best mom in the entire world. Thank you for being so amazing!" All the girls' words cut deep and left marks that I hoped wouldn't go away for a long time...
I let the girls go to bed with a long hug and a very big thank you...They made me feel like I wasn't doing so bad.

By the time I got to my waffles, it was already morning. They were cold but good anyway. I scarfed them down, my hunger overcoming any manners that could have taken over in this particular area.
I had to go fast...I felt like this pregnancy was about at its end.

And I was right. I sat my fork down and suddenly felt contractions hit me. It was very fast and strangely easy for me to stand up and make my way up to my room. Where most of my children were born into a world where they would only ever know their mother.

And finally...Meet Bristole, Buttercup, and Bluebird...

And before I let you go with a simple farewell, I'm having to send 3 more of my babies off into the world all on their own...But Aanjay, Aaleahya and Aaralyn tell me that they're ready. I'm not ready to let them go...but they want to.

So, that same day...I said goodbye to my 3 beautiful daughters...





I'm sorry this post was so sucky and short...But its a post nonetheless. I hope you enjoyed <3

21 comments:

  1. Babies are gorgeous as usual. You're welcome to use any of my male sims for donors. Here's the link to my studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/NyraKick/mystudio

    I was also wondering if I could use Della A and Della Eve in my baby challenge? I would also like to use Ande, but I can wait until she is uploaded.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you for the males....I would let you use Della Alex and Della Eve....But they're both married. I mean, if you feel okay with it and you link me...then you can.
      Also, I'm not planning on uploading Ande...I really don't want her getting out there for people to steal. :) Hope you understand.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. It's always good to have a range of sims from other people. Do let me know if any of them is the fathers of any kids.

      And I would still like to use Della Alex and Della Eve, if it's alright with you. I was kind of playing with the idea that they could come from the past to the present time (Del's time [The father of my baby challenge]), since they are already married.

      I have a time machine in the basement of my house that came with a previous 'mother' and I am always looking for a new way to introduce new mothers. And I understand why your not going to upload Ande, but if you do upload her, I would still like her to be in my challenge.

      Delete
    3. Well, whatever you want to do. I give you permission to use Della A and Della E if you want. As long as they come from the past...
      :) enjoy

      Delete
  2. It didn't matter it was short, it was still EPIC.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the kids looked great and this was an epic post!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me tell you something Della... You make the most beautiful babies ever in the history of sims. Not kidding.. -Laia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ AWW Thank you...it's all the genes my dear Laia :3

      Delete
  5. Awww... Bristole is a pretty name. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved it! Aanjay, Aaleahya and Aaralyn are all so pretty! Great post! :D

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they're only the second, third and forth...but they are my favorite so far ^_^

      Delete
  7. What cute cute names. I can't wait to see what they look like. Awe 4 children out the door. How sad, but it has to happen. Loved the post Ande.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Thank you! My friend helped me pick them out :) and yes...4 of my babies *flails*

      Delete
  8. Amazing as always Ande. Your babies are sooo cute ! ^_^

    ~ Jessica Mason

    ReplyDelete