Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Gen 3: How I met your mother...- Babies 5, 6 and 7

Before my life could even be settled down for a moment or two, I was jolted right into another change. All my stuff was packed into boxes and sent down to this house that had been in the works for what I believe to be quite awhile.

No more living right across the hall from mom where she could give me a little bit of advice on what to do next. Of course, one of my little conditions on doing this challenge was that I could do it on my own...But advice never hurts.

"Now, when you get to your house, make sure to get some food into that scrawny body." Dad took me into a hug and rubbed my back. His hand ran right over the scars covering my back and his mouth turned up into a pitiful smile.
"I love you dad..." I held back the tears threatening to spill over my cheeks. "I'll call all the time." I pulled away from him and scooped Aanjay up into my arms.

"Come on Gene, grandma and grandpa want a little peace and getting us out of the house will do just that." I struggled holding two toddlers in my arms with the other hanging onto my leg while Genesis trailed behind carrying the last box of her items to take over to the new house.
"Mom, are we allowed to go back to grandma's if we want?"
"Yeah-Um- maybe to visit but not to stay forever."
"Why do we have to leave again?" She asked with apparent sadness in her voice. "I love grandma's house....I love grandma and grandpa!"
"We're moving into our own house." I got the kids in their car seats and ran back inside.

"Mom...Thank you for everything. For dealing with me...Making sure I was okay to do this. I know I'm not the perfect mother but I learned everything from you and I wish I could be the mother that you are."
Mom hugged me and gave me a quick smile. I almost didn't want to leave...But every little bird has to leave the nest at some point.

The floorboard creaked as I stepped inside. I sat Aaleahya down and flicked on the lights.
"Here we are, girls...This is home now." All three of the girls stood in the empty room and looked around skeptically. Genesis laughed and ran though the new house with a wave of happiness that spread around the room until we all soaked up the joy that that little girl had.

I stepped in the living room and felt out of place right off the bat. This looks like a house from some sitcom...and I'm expected to live here and raise my kids here? Hardly any color, no originality at all...This place needed revamping...But first I'm going to focus on getting pregnant again. I called up Spencer and see if he could get me in today and we could get it all done this time. Soon enough, I had a appointment scheduled for 3:30.


"Well, at least I have my own bathroom...." I laughed at my stale sense of humor. In actuality, I have 3 bathrooms. They just aren't connected to the room. I shoved  all my clothes messily into the dresser and flopped on the bed. Just in time for me to realize that I had work to get done.
In about five minutes I pulled my hair back and dressed into work clothes...It's about time for me to do something all on my own.

The nursery was painted and decorated in the course of 3 hours. I finished in just enough time for me to wash the paint off my face and call my mom to come watch the girls. I drove myself to the clinic silently, no radio or any other noise that would effect my train of thought....I was thinking hard about this challenge and how it was about to take my life and twist it any way it wants. I didn't want that...but I needed to do this...and I swear, if it doesn't soften me...then I don't know what will.

I stepped into the chilly room with Spencer and smiled. Getting used to this place would be easy and with that...Getting used to Dr. Angel would be just as easy.
"Tell me again, why don't you just do this the normal way?"
"Can't stand men." As soon as the words left my mouth, I gave him a huge smile and he punched my shoulder playfully.
"If you can't stand men, why do you tolerate me?"
"Because you're one of the few who have been nice to me since day one."

I laughed several times as we were "shopping" for sperm and what not. I picked out a dark haired, handsome doner who would most likely make very beautiful kids and we got to work right away. Getting pregnant this way was fast and easy and requires no human relationship...besides Spencer and I. Though it would be easy to replace him...not saying that I want to.

"Healing up nice if you ask me...Still not close to being fully closed up...but they're getting there." Dr. Angel surveyed my scars once more before I was allowed to leave, a pregnant woman.

My drive home wasn't bad, it was peaceful. What really got me was when I was walking across my yard and weakness suddenly took over my whole body and I was forced onto my knees. I was intent on crawling into my house and I was halfway there when it suddenly disappeared and instead...I found myself in the town of sunset valley. All of my energy restored.


"Now what stupid dream am I having?" I asked myself, walking through the grass of what seemed to be the park. But it wasn't just any park. This was a park from pictures...Memories that grandma would share with me...about how she met grandpa.
"Is someone trying to tell me something?" I asked into the sky as a young silver hair girl sat next to the fountain...near a skinny...blue haired boy....
Of course this would be the exact time to run away so they didn't see me...But instead, I watched.

"So, your mom doesn't like me. Who cares? My mom doesn't like me either! I can deal with it." The young boy pulled her into his arms. I was now completely convinced that I was dreaming.
"Jay.. you don't get it. My mom is my life line. She'll be how I get into college to be a doctor...like I want!"
"You shouldn't be a doctor! You're the perfect mother type. Our kids would be so beautiful..."
"I can't Jay...I can hang out with you and my sisters in secret...But I can't piss my mom off again."

I quickly turned on my heel and walked away. Wondering when I was gonna get to go back this time...This entire thing confused me. But not as much as what I felt when I walked into another time change...but this time it was mom and dad.
"Umm...I can't help you." Dad said trying to inch away mom slowly.
"Why not?" She asked, obviously hurt...But he ran away withfrom out an answer.
Figures...They never told me about how they met. I bet they hated each other at first.
Though, that same night I followed mom to that same park where I saw grandma and grandpa. I think someone is trying to show me what it's like to fall in love. Never for me though.

"I'm gay!" was really the last thing I heard my dad say before time faded into itself one last time...But where would I be going this time besides home?
My answer was answered quickly on its own was I appeared in a dark room. Arley stood there alone...or what seemed to be alone. The future me came out of the shadows almost exactly as I was wondering what on earth could be going on.

But before I could even hear what was going on, I was sucked back into my own time frame. Weak and exhausted. There has got to be a way that I can control this time travel thing....I managed to crawl into my house without being eaten alive by whatever kinds of creatures could be lurking around this island. The second I got into the house, I changed into a sweatshirt and pants.

"Mom! Where have you been?" Genesis ran up to me, worry completely etched in her features. "It's been a whole day since you left! I thought you were just going to the doctors office..." I stopped the child and brushed her hair back.
"I've been visiting a few people...I'm really sorry that I was gone so long but look at it this way...You're gonna have a new sibling soon." I pulled her hand into mine and pressed it to my stomach. "Feel that?"

"Um...what's inside of you, mom?"
"Just a baby. Hopefully...your new brother." I laughed pressed my own hand over Genesis's. "He'll be here soon...don't think you'll be the only one to need brand new toys."

I looked around the spottless house and was confused for a few minutes before I realized that mom was probably still here.
"Where's grammy, Gene?"
The young girl let out a small giggle and pointed to the kitchen.

"AND HERE COMES THE AIR PLANEE...." Mom was sitting up with Aaleahya, helping her eat. I'd never seen my mother do the airplane trick before to make a baby eat....
"Mom..." I laughed and she looked up at me, successfully spilling baby food all over herself.
"Ande...where on earth have you been? We've been worried sick about you! I have your dad searching the island.."

"Oh, I was just in the past...and then the future. Why didn't you tell me that dad was gay?"
"You were....where?!" Mom held her temples and stared at me. "Your dad wasn't gay...he was faking. How on earth did you find that out?"
"I just told you...I went to the past."
"I'm to tired for this again...I'll see you tomorrow, love." I waved blandly as she stalked past.

"I don't think grandma understands me all that well." I told  Aanjay as I sat her in her crib and let her play with her teddy. "Would you believe me if I told you that I time traveled?"
She just giggled and rocked back and forth. "Guess not...Go to bed, child." I flicked the lights off right before the 3 little snores escaped the triplets mouths.

As soon as I got into my bed, I crashed. My hand gently caressing my bloated stomach. Every night as I sleep, the still tender cuts covering my back throb. It doesn't hurt as much as it used to...But it does make staying asleep difficult. I fell into a deep, dreamless slumber.

"Time to get up. Aunt Ness is bringing Lilah over for you to meet her. I want you to look presentable." My mom ripped my blankets off and as easily as picking up a child, she pulled me out of my bed and pushed me into the bathroom.
"You have 15 minutes." She yelled at me as I turned the shower on.
"I thought I moved out of her house." I mumbled under my breath and stepped into the warm water.

"There she is!" Aunt Ness squealed as I walked down the stairs in nothing but a t shirt and a pair of shorts. Inside, I was sure my mom was facepalming at me. Aunt Nessa looked great.. As always. And hiding behind her was a smallish looking teenage girl.
"Lilah, go say hi to Ande.." Aunt Ness seemed to struggle with Delilah in the exact same way that my mom struggled with me this morning.

"Um...Hi- I guess.." I flashed her a tiny smile which she returned, only larger and I replied the exact same way.
"Shy one, aren't you?" I asked pulling her into a hug. "It's ok. I don't bite, love." Delilah was tense and almost just like I was in my teenage years. I decided to do the whole, "big sister" act and give little Lilah some advice...So I pulled the girl outside and said "Let me tell you a secret?" I asked in her ear. She gave a quick nod and I whispered "Being afraid of everyone doesn't benefit anyone but your enemies."

She flashed me a heart stopping smile and laughed. But instead of the joy that laugh should have given me...Pain was written in my features in only seconds.
"Yeah, guys...Give me a while." I managed to get myself upstairs where 3 beautiful baby boys were born in less than 4 hours...

Meet my new sons...Adrial, Adonis, and Alexander.


26 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww. Me like the little baybay boys! Great post as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eee! THANK YOU LAIA <3 Glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. Della how did you get the different colour of blankets for your baybay boys ??
    ~ Jessica Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAW!The boys are adorable! 7 down, 93 to go, Ande!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the triplets keep up, ande will be finished in no time!!
    Listen to the past Ande, and the future :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then lets hope the triplets keep up! Ande doesn't want this to take forever XD
      And yes, she should.

      Delete
  5. Oh wow, just so much,dahhhh! I loved seeing the scene with Della A and Jay as teens, so sweet. Lol, great as always. I hope Ande can learn to control her ability at some point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol,thanks. That was one of my favorite scenes as well :)
      Maybe she will...who knows.

      Delete
    2. If Addy were any good at controlling her own powers I would have her offer to help but her visions are just as unpredictable as Ande's time jumps I don't know what she could do. Lol

      Delete
  6. Yeah for baby boys......Ande and Arley all the way.. I hope I hope I hope. Great post Della. can't wait for the next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep hoping ^_^ It may or may not happen....Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  7. Great post.. I fangirled during all of it. xD Delilah is so cute in your game! And for real, you're flying through your challenge already. Dude. This isn't fair. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I can just see you doing that....Delilah is really cute in anyone's game ^_^ She's so adorable. I just wanted to steal her. I hope that the triplets keep up! I'll be done before you know it XD Haha

      Delete
  8. Great chapter, I just loved. And your new poses are AMAZING too.!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe thank you :D I'm glad you're enjoying my story AND my poses :3

      Delete
  9. loved it!!! Instead of three girls, you got three boys this time. Anyway the toddlers looks so adorable. Seven down, 92 to go!! WOW!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna be done with this challenge before you know it! And then Ande has to bring in the next heir ^_^ I'm so darn excited!

      Delete
  10. I commented somewhere else, but I can't find the page, so also your reply! D:

    My Q was Would you mind if I did my own 1000 baby challenge? You will have (linked) the full copyright for 1000 baby challenge idea.

    And can you put a girl named Eliana? c: Or Justine... :)

    And this is great just as all the others. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can use the idea! I just want the link ^_^ And I will work those names in...I'm doing it alphabetical so itmight be awhile :D

      Delete
    2. Okay, thanks SO MUCH! :D :D

      And with the names, I'd be happy if you used them at all. :)

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's my blog:

    http://jessicariverssims.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete