Sunday, July 8, 2012

Gen 3: A short reunion- Babies 8, 9, and 10

"Alright, Genesis...Smile." I snapped a quick picture but right before, she pulled a silly face. "You're going into highschool...Be a little serious!."

"Yeah! Be  serious!" Aaleahya yelled from where she was sitting with a bucket over her head and having a laughing fit.

"I'm gonna try one more time, please smile." I put my eye to the camera one more time and Genesis sat up straight and put a very pretty smile on her face.

"You look just like your mom...." A male voice said from beside me. "Hey Ande. The front door was open."

Arley pointed back that way. "I figured you wouldn't mind if I let myself in. I just have something to give you." I stared at him and he just froze for a moment and then pulled something out from behind his back and sat it in my outstretched hand. But it wasn't what I was expecting...It was a tiny kitten.

"Wonton had kittens and I figured that your kids would enjoy having one..." He smiled at me and left the room in a  sort of sweat. I didn't used to make him that nervous.

 I sat the kitten in my lap and looked back to Genesis who had already made her escape. Good thing I already good one of her.

 "Alright, Aanjay. Your turn."

The child sat down on the couch and smiled sweetly. Easy one I see. After her was Aaleahya and then Aaralyn. Aaleahya had trouble getting the bucket off her head when she went up and Aaralyn decided to stay up a little too late last night...So you can imagine me trying to get her to wake up.


It took long enough to get all 7 of the kids' pictures taken. So, by the time I was finished, it was about time to get the boys up on their feet and start out their vocabulary.

I picked up Adrail and lifted him in the air saying "Mah little boy ish gonna do a little walking today?" But, unfortunately, that never happened. Right as I sat him on the ground, my phone began to ring.

"Hey, Ande! It's Spencer, your doctor. I was wondering, since I'll be out of town for about 5 days, if you wanted me to stop on by on my way out and we could do our...thing...at your house?"

I sighed, my house was a mess. My kids were home, but I didn't know where exactly he was expecting to do this...Yet, as always, my reply was "Of course! Come on over anytime."

We agreed that we'd do it around 4:30 so that I could have plenty of time to clean a little space for him to do his work.


"Mom? What did you want to be when you grew up when you were a child?" Aanjay sat next to me, eating up her lunch. I wiped a bit of food of her cheek and answered "My dream was to be a professional ballerina. I used to be really good...but that was before I got sick after Gene was born."

"How did you get sick?"

"Mommy was stubborn. I wouldn't let myself get better..."

I stood up in a hurry when I heard the doorbell ring. How could I let time slip away so fast? It was already 4:30 and I had completely forgotten about our appointment.

"Spence! C'mon in." He smiled and looked around my house with an eagerness to come inside and see what this single mother with 7 children lived like.

"This is not your house. I imagined you'd live in some punked out, rocker green colored house." I pulled the door open and he stalked past me.

"Heaven knows I wanted it...But my parents built it. I don't mind...I'll make it my own soon enough."

I led him up to my room and locked the door behind me.

*Genesis*

"Mom?" I pressed my ear to the door and heard her talking. "Mom? Aaralyn needs you to come help her with something and Aanjay is having troubles with homework?"

"Gene, I'm in a meeting with the doctor...I'll be out in just a few moments." She laughed and I knocked one more time. "Spencer! That hurts!" She laughed again and I pulled away from the door in complete shock...What was mom doing in there? Is she doing what I learned in sex ed? Is she having intercourse with her doctor?

I walked away shaking my head. And I was one to believe that my mother had morals.

*Ande*

I sat up on my bed, Spencer stood next to me. I had been inseminated already but I had one more thing to talk over with him.

"It's only happened to me twice...But I've had this sensation that I'm moving in time and no one understands what I mean by it..."

"I've never seen this before, but I have read about it. We could do some research if you want, it would take a lot of work and a lot of time to figure out exactly what is going on and there is a chance that we wouldn't figure it out anyway...I don't know how much it would cost, but I could help out with it...We could try."
"If we did, could I learn to control my jumping?" He laughed and helped me off the bed..

"Only research would tell."

*********************************************************************************

"Alright, hold it up so you can see right down the barrel." The wind whistled though the yard and my hair blew back just enough for it to bug me. "Good...Keep it level and line up the two little markers on top...Aim them where you want to shoot."

I pointed the gun right in the middle of an old oak that sat in the park next door. But I didn't shoot, I brought the gun down and pointed it at the ground.

"Why are we doing this again?" I pushed my glasses up onto my head and looked at dad.

"Don't you want to learn how to use a handgun? You may need it someday."

It took me awhile to get used to the thought of using a weapon, but dad was intent on teaching me all that I needed to know...not only about guns...but bows as well. 

"Pull the string back behind your mouth and focus down the arrow. Try to aim a little above your target or else your arrow will end up below the target."

"ALRIGHT, I'M DONE!" I screamed, releasing my arrow where it hit right where I wanted. I threw the bow down and jumped on my dad's back. "Alright, now take me inside. I'm hungry."

I called the kids inside from the tree house that I used to spend hours in. They grumbled but followed obediently.

My dad sat me on the ground when we got inside and it took not 10 minutes for me to feel dreadfully sick and loose my lunch all over my outfit. This only happens at my moms house. So, I went into her room and stole a dress that I'm sure she doesn't like anyway.

"Mom's been at the hospital since last week. Aunt Ness isn't doing very well but they're thinking she'll come around eventually." I sighed and rubbed my neck, tired and ready to go home. The kids decided to jump on their pregnant mothers back and stayed there until we got to the car. By the time we got home, I was tired and ready for a little relaxation.

I couldn't get what dad said off my mind...Aunt Nessa and Delilah were hurt bad...I let the water sweep over me and I felt instantly relaxed. The baby kicking up a storm under the water where I was senselessly drawing designs on my stomach with my finger.

I kissed and tucked in each of the girls and then put Adrail, Adonis and Alexander into their cribs for the night. I was worn out and Adrail wasn't too happy that I was leaving him alone to sleep in the dark but a child has to learn somehow.

Adonis and Alexander fell asleep right off the bat.

I laid in my bed for over 3 hours, thinking about how I've already come far enough for me not to quit this...I think that I'm doing okay so far...I've got 7 children and they all love the crap out of me. My mom says that someday I'll be as good as she is...I hope she's right. I fell asleep with this thought on my brain. A quiet, dreamless sleep.

Genesis woke me up 4 hours later with a worried expression. "Mom. I'm tired of wondering! Are you and Dr. Angel up to something?"

"Wh- what?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and brushing my messy hair out of my eyes. "Like what?"

"Mom! Are you and our doctor having sex? Why are you always pregnant after going to see him?"

I laughed and pulled the blankets back to their original position. I was just about to answer when a pain hit my stomach in only a way labor would make it. Instead, I was kneeling over in pain asking Gene to leave.
I gave birth to 3 children all on my own in that room.

Meet Brylin, Braelyn, and Brayden Langly. Babies 8, 9 and 10.

~ <3~

21 comments:

  1. wow gene is sooo pretty! :D just like ande! :D beautiful post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unlike your last comment on my latest post, I am not going to say I hate you.

    I am going to say that I adore you and your writing. :') Great job.. sorry about Ness and Delilah.. I guess you had reason for that comment.

    Geeze, you'll be on your fifth generation before I can finish my second xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're gonna kill my best friend. I have a reason to say that and you know it.

      I love you and thank you for commenting XD And yes....I will be.

      Delete
  3. All of the kids have such unique names! I love them! Great post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... this storyline is so captivating. You just get better and better. Love the triplets and can't wait to read more... TEN BABIES WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me smile ^_^ Thank you so much!

      Delete
  5. Wow Genesis looks so much like Ande!! Ten babies! You are going through this so fast! Great post!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 She really does...i love her so much ^_^
      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  6. The kids are ADORABLE! Great post :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The kids are ADORABLE! Great post, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You commented this twice...But still <3 thank you

      Delete
  8. I am confused at what has happened to Nessa and her daughter. Despite that I did like this post.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have to read her new post to understand it. I'm not saying anything.

      Delete
  9. Woot! ^_^ More babies! They're adorable!

    (As a tribute to my nephew and my cousin who were born last week within 3 days of each other, you should name 2 of the kids Zalen and Mia, when you get to those letters. Hehe.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I said this before, but... can you name a kid Brielle? Sorry if I seem to pushy :(

    ~~Kristine~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. What SP and EPs do you have?! I need to know dissss. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I love the look on Ande's face when she gets out of bed to talk to Genesis about Dr. Spencer. XD

      Delete