Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gen 3: Club night- Babies 14, 15, 16, and 17

 *Spencer*

I stood in the darkness of the night club, My third drink in my hand and a cigarette in the other. I watched 4 blonde girls act like idiots on the dance floor, they were all laughing and spilling their drinks all over the place.

"What do you suppose, Spence? A bridal party? Seems as though they could be stupid enough to begetting married." The bartender laughed, cleaning the bar with a washcloth.

"It looks like that one could be a bride....Or they could just be out with their friends?"

The bartender let out a slight grumble as one of the drunk girls stumbled over asking for another drink.

"Hey'yah doctor....I think I need a checkup." Another said as she stepped in front of me. I stared at her and she laughed. Her eyes brightening up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and passed out.

"Do you get this all the time, Spencer?"

"Unfortunately. It's not as great as it may seem from your point of view."

"Well, why not? Seems like you got it all, money, a great job, pretty women."

"Yeah...it's great."

In my mind I was arguing with myself. These girls were not the sort I like. These girls are bimbos with no life ambitions.
I stared at the door, wishing I could find a place to drink without this.

"C'mon Ands! You've never been here before. You don't know if you don't like it."

"I don't like clubs....Don't make me!" I heard them before I saw the girls. I know Aphrodite only from seeing her at Ande's house before all of this started. The bartender saw me whip my head around and so did the blonde girl dancing in front of me.

"You like that girl, Spence?" The bartender asked playfully punching my shoulder and laughing again.

I watched Aphrodite grab Ande's hands and tried to make her dance. The look on her face was unamused and she looked embarrassed, trying to make herself disappear is what it looked like. I pushed the blonde bimbo off of me and walked out towards Ande and Aphrodite.

When Ande saw me she pushed Aphrodite and started whispering to her.
"You bitch! You said that no one I knew would be here."

"Well, how was I supposed to know that you knew the doctor."

"Know him? We're practically siblings."

What? Siblings? Is that how she sees me? Have I already ruined my chances with her by being her doctor? I smacked myself on the forehead but kept walking towards them.

"Hey!" I smiled at Ande but Aphrodite like threw herself in front of her.

"Spencer Angel. Who knew you'd be here! Guess what? Ande likes you. She won't admit it. But she likes you."
Ande's eyes got big and her cheeks turned bright red. Before I knew it, she had turned around and had made a run for the door.


I shrugged past an oblivious Aphrodite. She turned around and realized that Ande had run out and that I was following her and the look on her face turned to horror quickly.

I got to the door right as it closed and Ande was sitting right there at a table in front of the club. Her hands on her chin and her spirits, obviously very down.
"Hey...You okay?"

"Not really...Clubs scare the shit outta me. Bad experiences, I guess."

"Well, I don't really blame you. When shit like that happens, you never really get over it. Trust me, I know."
"Spencer, my mom used to be a really bad drunk. Once she starts, she doesn't really stop drinking. I laugh when I see the funny pictures that she has. I can be as bad as her if you get me started..."

I cut her off, almost immediately "Are you giving hints on how to get in your pants? Because that's not what I'm looking for."

"What are you looking for?" she looked up into my eyes, all seriousness and I could tell she didn't regret the question...so why should I fear the answer so much? I looked straight into those blue eyes and whispered "I'm looking for a way into that stubborn heart of yours."

She gulped and looked away...I said the wrong thing....again.

*Ande*

I sat awkwardly next to Spencer. He wasn't how I thought he was. I stared at my hands and thought about what he said...Why would he want in my heart? My heart was a brick. Cold as ice and hard as stone.

"Do you think I could get pregnant tonight?" I asked him out of nowhere, he seemed shocked but then stood up and helped me out of my chair. Right at that moment, Aphrodite walked out and saw my hand in his. I looked over at her and told her that I'd see her in just a little bit...She had different ideas I guess because she winked at me...or Spencer...or somebody.
I don't know about her these days.

I'm not even going to mention what happened in Spencer's room...It was so awkward having him under the hood after tonight. He told me that he was sorry that he was even there tonight but I know its not his fault at all...I shouldn't have let Aphrodite drag me out of the house the way she did. I should have stayed home with my children who would be missing me badly by now.

As soon as I was pregnant, Spencer hugged me. I hadn't expected it but he just pulled me into a hug and said "I'm sorry I've made things awkward between us. I can forget about it...if you can."

I nodded but added afterwards "Spencer, have you ever had a intimate relationship?" His faced dropped and he let me out of his hug.

"I was married once...It was about 4 years ago. Her name was Mellie...I loved her very much and she loved me too. I thought that we were gonna spend our whole lives together. But, one day...She was driving a little too fast from the hospital. She had just found out that she was pregnant...she was so excited and was on her way to tell me....When she hit a deer. She hurt the car badly but not herself....But when she was getting out to survey the damage...an oncoming car hit her. She was killed instantly.."

He sighed...
"There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about her and the little baby that would be my future...But I guess it wasn't meant to be. So, after they were gone...I pulled my crap together and decided to become a doctor. People die every day and if I can stop it...then I will. I don't want anyone else to feel the way that I feel."

A tear fell down his cheek and he reached up and wiped it away. I smiled weakly at him and he returned it.

"What was she like?"

"She was actually a lot like you, Ande. She wasn't a stupid bimbo. She had a head on her shoulders and knew what she wanted in her life. I'll never forget the way she looked...the way she smelled...the way she loved."

I hugged him one more time before he ushered me out of the hospital and to my house...My look on him had changed so much just tonight.

I could never even think about dating him now...The image of that story would always make me just want to hug him and just be his friend....Probably about how he thought of me after I got home from Bridgeport.

I didn't sleep very peacefully, dreams became nightmares and I would sit up in bed covered in sweat and tears...Though I never could remember what the nightmare was about.

I finally fell asleep when three little toddlers decided to raid my bed and cuddle up with me. I didn't mind...I didn't get to spend much time with them last night.

The laid all over me and laughed as I tickled them until we all fell asleep...

I was woken up just awhile later by Adonis, Adrail, and Alexander who claimed that Aphrodite was on the phone for me. The boys picked Buttercup, Bluebird, and Bristole off of me and took them downstairs so that I could have a little pease with Aphrodite.

"Hey..."

"OH MY GOSH! ANDE! YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER YOU LEFT....I've met my future husband and he's so into me! I could just die!"

"Wow...what's his name?"

"His name is Channing....he's SO adorable and we exchanged numbers!"

"Glad to hear! Maybe you'll...date?"

"OH MAH GAWD YES! YOU'RE AMAZING! TTYL BABE."
 
I clicked the off button on my phone and yelled for all the kids to come spend some time with me in my room. They all  crowded in my room and started up a conversation about school....love...life.

Adonis and I sat the girls down to teach them to talk. I smiled as Bristole said her first word which was..."Momma!" And her next three words that followed "I love you!" I laughed and tickled the little booger until she said "Stop it momma!"



I laid Braelyn down in my bed and got out my book. "When I was younger, my dad used to lay me in his bed and read me a story...I miss that so much...Do you want me to read this to you?" She nodded, slowly drifting off to sleep as I finished up the quick book. I leaned over and kissed her on the forehead before picking her up and taking her to her bed.

The next two days went fast...I spent time teaching my babies and spending time with the older kids. We went out to a park and fed deer...

I cared for my new babies until they were all ready to make their appearance...I was in brushing my teeth when a sharp kick hit my abdomen and I went straight into labor. I told myself that I would die if it was triplets again....

So instead it was quadruplets.
These 4 beautiful boys are named Cameron, Callum, Cade, and Carl...

As soon as I had these four down for bed, I helped Adonis, Alexander, and Adrail age up and leave the house with me behind waving....


17 comments:

  1. Great post Della!
    I just love that Ande had four babies!!
    And as always i Loooove your new poses!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Thank you!
      The 4 babies came as a surprise to me too XD LOL. I had fun with naming them though.
      And thank you ^_^ I'm glad you guys are enjoying the poses I've been making :D

      Delete
  2. As usual a great post Ande !!! And quads wow ande will have to work hard !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Gosh Spencer is so nice, why can't they date? :'( He's like perfect!
    With all these multiples Ande will finish her challenge in not time. :) Great chapter Della! :)

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They can't date because Ande doesn't really trust anyone at all...Inlcuding Spencer.
      I hope Ande finishes soon XD I'm almost kinda tired of the 100 baby challenge XDD It gets tough but I'll get through it.
      Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  4. Loved it!!! Spencer is so sweet to Ande. I feel bad about what happened to his wife though! Wow four babies!! And another three gone!! Your going so fast through this challenge!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's very nice and really likes Ande. I wish I could have come up with a better story for how she died but....You get what you get and don't throw a fit XD
      I hope to go faster....these babies are killing me.

      Delete
  5. Ooh... Cameron and Callum. Love those names! =D
    Looking forward to the next set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your story and can't wait for the next chapter. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the name Callum ;D
    -Hannah (Ava)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe what a great post. Sorry I am behind again...4 babies..yikes.
    Off to the next post.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete