Friday, August 3, 2012

Gen 3: Babies 25, 26, and 27-Part one

I looked out over the water on my last day on Langly island. My parents had wished me a safe trip and my children were readying themselves for our flight over. I stared at the golden rays of sunshine hitting the water and such a realization that I was leaving slammed down on me. I was leaving everything behind again and this time, they were letting me go.
I told myself that I would take extra care of everything and so many people told me that Lucky Palms was the calmest town they've ever been to. Besides Langly Isle that is..

Bristole, Bluebird, and Buttercup stood by the front door. Each of them had a bag strapped to their back and a smile on their faces. I pulled each of them into a hug and asked them if they were sure that they didn't want to come with me to Lucky Palms. Although it was all a "no" or a "sorry mom, our place is here" I was still happy to see them grown up and all ready to face the world in this battle that I call life.


The rest of the children were all packed up and ready to hit the road. Our big adventure awaited us out way past sunset valley and even bridgeport. Uncertain of the time it would take to get to LP, I instructed each of the kids to bring a pillow so they could sleep on the way to our brand new home.

Right as I was about to leave, a crowd showed up at my front door. Though, it wasn't really a crowd...It was only my best friend, her boyfriend, and a few friends which included  Arley, and funny enough, my childhood bully, Riley, whom I haven't spoken with since the night before I fled for Bridgeport.
"What's going on, guys?" I asked, looking around me. Surprise filled my cheeks in the form of a giant blush which I instantly wished would go away, due to the fact that pink looks very bad on me.
"We've all come to wish you a safe trip and say goodbye for now..." Aphrodite ran up to hug me as everyone sat back with a sigh (Besides Riley who always had a tendency to scoff at anything cute or heartwarming.)


"I'm really gonna miss you, Ands. Not only did you show me how to be me and express myself...you taught me what it would be like to have a real sister. You're the first friend in my life that I've ever really trusted and for that, I'll never be able to thank you enough.." A tear dripped down my nose and landed on Aphrodite's shirt but she didn't seem to notice. Either that or she brushed it off because of the fact that her best friend was pretty much abandoning her again.

Funny enough, the next person to step up to me was Riley . "Yo, Ande. You're not that bad. I guess it takes a girl growing up to figure that out." Were Riley's only words before she stepped back.

And that only left Arley, whom I'd basically ignored for the past month. But here he was anyway....a full head of blonde hair and those large muscles that could crush me instantly. I smiled and really didn't know it was coming before I was pulled into a lip crushing kiss that was almost enjoyable besides the fact that his face was wetter than mine was. When he let go of my face, he quietly apologized and tried to walk away...
Trying so hard not to send the wrong signal, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug where I whispered in his ear "Thank you...I'm so sorry.."

I turned around and walked into my house to pick up the last box, and just like that...I had left everything familiar behind and was on my way to a new, strange place full of everyday surprises. Not like Bridgeport's though, I hoped.

*Lucky Palms*


The plane landed in just a few hours after takeoff. I felt like I liked the place just as soon as I looked out the window and saw the landscape, the orange sand covering the mountains.
My new house wasn't far from the airport. Just around the corner and up a small hill. The beautiful house had brown finishing and a pool in the back yard. A cute 3 story house with flowers popping up in the front of the house.

I got the kids all in the house and before I knew it, I was standing outside staring at the stars. My excitement was through the roof because I was finally in a place where I could do what I wanted without being judged the way people have been judging me back in Langly island. I knew that this place was only about 50 miles away from Bridgeport but at the moment, it didn't scare me.

In the morning, I found a nice hospital that would do artificial insemination for me when I needed it. So, that's where I headed to. I hired a nice young woman to babysit for me. She looked about 17 or 18 years old but I trusted her...since she reminded me so much of myself.

Trust...is far too much for me though...and I realized that the second I reached the sidewalk in front of my house....Which was completely up in flames.

*To be continued*

16 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOD. THE KIDS ARE IN THE HOUSE!!!! D:

    SFJKHSLKJFH THEY BETTER BE OKAY!!!

    I love Lucky Palms by the way! ^_^

    Great post. I can't wait to see how Ande adjusts to living in Lucky Palms.

    ~Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY ARE....THE NEXT POST IS COMING SOON AND THEN WE'LL ALL FIND OUT IF THEY ARE OKAY WHICH THEY SHOULD BE BECAUSE THIS IS A 100 BABY CHALLENGE AND THE KIDS CAN'T DIE.

      I love it to! It's very pretty <3 The only new problems I'm having is that my game is going SO slow because I'm used to Langly island being so fast and durable...I'm frustrated right now though

      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  2. LOVED it!! Keep posting great things!! (Sorry I've been running on an hour of sleep for 2 days)

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for that comment!! Anyway her is an actual comment. WHY?!?! I HOPE THOSE KIDS ARE ALIVE KARNI!!! Well WONDERFUL post!!

      ~Zoe~

      Delete
    2. Thank you XD I'm glad you enjoyed it...I love how no one mentioned the kiss at the beginning...I was freaking out over putting that in XD I'm working on another post but it's going really slow so far...

      KEEP READING AND YOU'LL FIND OUT. I'LL TRY TO POST THIS WEEKEND I PROMISE!

      Delete
  3. :O WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO US?!?!?!?!! ;_________________________; IF THOSE KIDS ARE DEAD, THEN I WILL STAB YOU WITH A *DRAMATIC MUSIC* SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!

    Any who, great chapter! I am going to have to stalk the site, until the next part comes out! The MASSIVE cliff hanger, was great! Also, keep up the great writing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU WON'T STAB ME WITH ANYTHING! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I AM! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! I'LL MAKE SURE TO GET A NEW POST OUT TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN!

      Don't worry...I'll try to construct something tonight...I'm sorry its taking so long!

      Delete
  4. YJHTBTJRYHNGFW
    I REMEMBER THIS!!!!!!
    D: D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE KIDS!! THE KIDS!!
    Great post Karni, and Lucky palms is a great town to live in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'LL HAVE ANOTHER ONE SOON!

      Thank you <3 I love it so far, besides the slowness

      Delete
  6. OMG THE KIDS!!!!! THEY CAN'T BE DEAD!!!! THEY MUST BE ALIVE!!!

    Love your post!! But i need to read the next part!!!! I'll die of waiting!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE AND THEN JUDGE ME! MWAHAHAHAHAH

      Delete
  7. *glares* I will kill you if anything happens to the kids, Karni. I have my trusty old gun riiiight here. *Pats gun*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you will not kill me. I wouldn't be able to write any more XD

      Delete
  8. Huh??!!?? What??!!?? Oh my gosh. I am off to find out what that is all about.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete