Friday, November 5, 2010

Dinner Guest


Jay Didn't Feel all that Great when we got home, so he went to bed...I stayed up to Take care of the girls


I wasn't Feeling Awesome Either...I think there might be a Reason...


Yep! there is a reason! Look at that! A baby bump! I think everyone knows what That means!!!


Right after I found out I was Pregnant, I decided to Surprise Jay, I started by Cleaning up the House...


Jay started on his new book that Would Eventually Lead to his Career as a Writer


When His Sister Facebook chatted him


Hey sis! He said
Hi Jay! How is married life? They Chatted
Its Better then I imagined when We where kids! :D, He made sure to Put a Smiley face His sister loves that


You should Come over for Dinner tomorrow night! he said,
That sounds Great! She Internet Exclaimed


Hey Della, What do you think about my sister coming over Tomorrow for dinner?


That sounds Great honey! I cant wait to meet her!
You have already met her!


Jay Went into sort of a Flashback Scene, Telling me all about his Childhood with his sister and Abusive Parents
Lizzy was Younger Then Jay, She was a Toddler the first time I visited His house, For her Birthday Party, His Parents Where not home...


They Both Hated children and Wouldn't allow a Party, We threw one anyway, I know that I love his little sister! she was so cute!


Well Lets just say that The party Didn't go well, Jay's Parents Got home Early...


WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! Jay's Mother Bursted out! But not like the normal mother, Just Flat out Screamed!!


Mom, I was Having a Party For Little Lizzy!


I TOLD YOU NO PARTIES!


Mom Its Lizzy's Birthday! Don't you even Care?


NO FRANKLY I DON'T!


She finished by Giving him a Full on slap


I was Being Screamed at as well, By Jay's Dad
WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE!


I got Slapped a Couple times


Jay Picked up Lizzy and Came over to me, He said, Della, I'm really sorry! I think you sh-should Leave! I will see you at school tomorrow


On monday I saw Jay at school, With Lizzy who Was a Child, They Both Looked a little Brused He Explained, Della, My parents Are Abusive! To me and My little sister...


They are Drunk most of the time and When They are not Drunk, They are out Getting Drunk!


What I'm trying to ask you, Is Please! I don't want you to get hurt, So its best you just stay away from my house!
I was Really shocked But I knew That he just wanted to keep me safe, He Came over to my house a lot, He Usually Brought Lizzy with him
It happened to Be on Lizzy's Teenage Birthday that I got In the Car crash Coming home from My friend Jenna's house


The next night, I was Planning on telling Both Jay and Lizzy that I was Going to have a Baby...The Doorbell rang, She was here!
Jay Got the door, I went in to say hi! I was totally Amazed! I had no Idea that Little Lizzy...


Was Elizabeth Reting!


Look at them! don't they look just alike! I can't believe that I didn't see it before!


Elizabeth! how are you?


I'm Absolutely great! thank you for Inviting me to dinner!


I hope you Enjoy it!


Ok, Jay I have something to tell you!
What is it? he said he looked a little worried


I'm Pregnant!


Oh my gosh! Sweetie thats wonderfull!


He Bent down, Listened to My tummy


Then he felt it!


Sweetie I can feel the baby moving!


Are you guys Ready for dinner, They looked at each other and Smiled


After Dinner Griffin Ran off to play on the computer or Talk to Violet on the Phone, And the Adults Sat and Talked!


We all Talked for about An hour, But it was getting late, Elizabeth Had to go home and Take care of her kids...It was A short Visit but I told her that she was Welcome to come any time she wanted!


I came back to The table and Relaxed! Being fat and Pregnant Makes me feel so tired! I love being Pregnant!


I went to bed not long after, Tomorrow I will Age up the Toddlers


Now that Griffin is a YA he really Enjoy's Painting! But his favorite Activity is Talking to Violet Newbie!


Jayden is a very Gifted girl, she is Creative and She loves to Play with her sisters! she looks Just like her dad, Santa Clause!


Mollie Looks more like me than Nick, She has my hair, Face and Eyes.


Azula Has my face also, she and Mollie will probably look just alike when they Grow up.


Jay and Griffin don't really get along that Well, Griffin Decided he wanted to move out!


He didn't say goodbye, He just Left!


Jay Gets along With the Triplets Really Well!


Right As I was Going to read, I felt a Feeling that I have Experienced Many times


JAY!!! I yelled, He Heard me...


We Rushed to the Hospital


I came out with a Little Boy, Jay Picked out his name


And the First time Jay Held his little Boy he Knew,


The Perfect name was November


He Put November In His Crib...


I leaned over and Gave Jay a BIG kiss,


We looked at our little boy and Smiled at each other, For many more to come!

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME POST DELLA!!!! What a great start to your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Vi! Still Excited for yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! November.... I love it! I can't believe Elizabeth and Jay are related! I can't wait for November to age up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Della!! :) I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete