Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Wedding


Its a Hour Before the wedding and my last Bridesmaids finally Showed up, Nicki Cranford,


Ashby Starr,


Sky Greene


and Dawn Turner They Where fully Dressed, They Inspired me to completely redo my Bridesmaids hair, It turned out a lot better and I still had a few minutes!


Della? Hi, I know this must be weird for you! My name Is Maci Wriner! I'm your Twin sister!


What? How is that possible? I asked


We where Separated at birth, by our mother! I was adopted by a Family in Riverview and I was Raised there, My Adoptive dad Died A few years ago and I found you in the paper, I read that you where getting married and I wanted to meet you and Be a part of it! I have decided to Do the 100 baby challenge, You Inspired me and I want to be A bridesmaid in your wedding!


Well Of course! I would Absolutely love for you to be in my wedding!! I gave my newly found Twin sister A huge hug! But we don't have much Time, Jay won't be happy If his Bride is late for her own wedding!


I quickly took one of the Extra Bridesmaid Dresses Earrings shoes and Head where from the closet and I put them on her, I did her hair and She came out like this!


I Got all the Bridesmaids into Position, and they walked down the isle


I met Eyes with the one I would spend The rest of my life with, Jay Work!


With This Ring, I thee wed, To have and to hold, to love and to Comfort, Until Death do we part...I do!


Jay do you take Della to be your Lawfully wedded Wife? To have and To hold to love and to comfort, In sickness and In health Until death do you part?
I do!


I now to Pronounce you Husband and Wife!


You may now Kiss the Bride!


The Guest's Started to leave Me and Jay Left for France with 4 of my kids Watching the younger ones!
Its really nice to Know that all of my kids came to my wedding! I love all of them!

I promise I will update soon, I Started a new blog, Its called the Trion legacy!
Thank you for Reading :D
Sorry this one was so short, Its really hard when you don't have a Baby To Look forward to!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry its so late for this one comment but, I wanted to read the story but start from the beginning. it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment is super late lol... but I didn't know you could invite that many guests!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it depends on your computer and how many it can take at one time

    ReplyDelete