Monday, November 29, 2010

A new Town and A little Grandbaby!




Hi Jay, Griffin said, Can you believe that thats my dad? He asked,
Jay told me Later that this Was a Bit awkward


How did you Catch him? I asked Griffin, Well he wasn't very Stealthy, He didn't know that Anyone at the Hospital knew who He was, He just Went back home and Stayed there for Over a Month, We Invaded his house Yesterday, Griffin said


So why Did he Shoot Jay? I said, Jay Nodded
Well we where asking him A few Questions and He told Me that He was Jealous of Jay and Wanted him Gone! And He was working With Winny, But once Winny Gave up to You he just wanted Jay Dead, Sorry Jay, He said While kinda Excluding Jay, Well he Heard that His Poison Didn't kill Jay He Just Wanted him Gone so He took it into his own Hands...


Can We talk to him? I asked


We can't Let anyone in there, He is being Pretty Violent
He might Go Straight Into Jail Without A trial...


Well we better go, Katie Could have her Baby any time soon



Well I defiantly Don't blame him for Being Jealous But Jeez!

Its okay Jay, I was talking when He Gave me a Kiss


I have a Idea
I jumped in and Called Jay to Join me


Why are you so cute? He asked me



Its a Trait! I said

We are Taking a Little Time off of our Difficult Lives and Relax In the Hot tub, When We where talking we Mentioned Moving! It would Be Difficult But We should Do it!


We decided to talk about it later


I hope you know that I love you with my whole Heart! Jay told me...I know Jay! I love you too!



Look at Katie! she is Getting Huge!


Wow! My little Baby Is getting so big! November said as he Listened to her Stomach


It was Kale, Vanessa and Nicki's Birthday! they Where Going to be Young Adults! I hope for them to Excel in life and Do anything they want to do!


Nicki Looks Just like Jay and her Auntie Elizabeth, she is amazing and She is going to Live with Me and Jay for a While longer


Vanessa Is a Beautiful Grown Women, she learned a LOT from her Sister-In-Law, she wants a Big Beautiful
Family (After she Is married)


Kale's Face and Body looks more like mine but his Hair comes from His Dad, He also has My Eyes


Katie Worked out on the Machine to try to Induce Labor, It didn't Work!


Jay has been a Bit Stir-Crazy from Being in the House all day long, But that's about to Change as we headed Up To Bridgeport!!


We got to our new apartment and Kale Decided that Because he is a Adult know he wants
His own Appartment, so I hugged him goodbye! Nicki and Vanessa Where gonna stay with me for a while


He called up a Taxi and Left



WOW! Nicki said as she looked Out the Window At the Big City


Katie and November where Reading in the Kitchen, When...


She went into Labor!


Everyone Started to Freak out!!


But Being a Experienced Mother, I didn't Freak out, I rushed Katie down to the Hospital


Meet Zane Wriner, My Grandson!!


Wow! November said as he Held Zane for the first time, Hello My little Boy! He said


Well kids, Do you want to stay for awhile While you look for a House??


Actually mom, We already found a House to Move into! Its Just Big enough for us!


Okay! I said, I held Zane for a Few minutes, Then I hugged them Both and They Left


I decided that It was Time for me to Party! It was just me and Nessa this time, I wore a Zebra Striped Dress and My hair Down

I called up Nessa and Said "Are you almost Ready to go??

She said "I'm all ready! Meet you at the Club!!


Nessa looked Stunning! Her Party Dress goes Perfectly With her Green Hair!


Are you Ready To Party It up with a Party animal?


Oh Ya!! Nessa Said


LETS HIT IT!! I yelled



Two Hot Women walking Into a Club...Its PARTY TIME!!


Umm what Floor is it Again??


Its B1 I told her



Going up!


Hi!! I was trying to be Flirty so that Maybe he would let me in!


I'm Cris! Whats your name?


Hey Bozo! She is Married!



But I'm not!


Hey what do you say you let me And my Friend here in??


When Nessa started to get Friendly with the Bouncer I walked away



What do you say? And when you get off work you can Dance with me!


No thanks, Thats all he said and Nessa was shocked


What If I gave you 100 Dollar-


Ok! thanks! But If you try to Flirt with Any of the Bouncers again you Will be Banned from this Club...


And your Friend here Has to Pay too!


Ok come on! Hand it over Toots!


$50...$100 Here you go!


Don't mention this to Anyone!!!!


THE CLUB WAS DEAD!! Completely Empty!


I had a Drink and Nessa had some Onion rings, Which she Usually Hates!!


We Drank the Night Away!! Nessa Had a Few Drinks too! By the time we where Finished the Club was Closing!


I was standing in the Line to Get out and Behind me was a Vampire!


We all Piled into a Elevator and Headed home, I said good bye to Nessa and Went home, I guess how many Drinks I had Explains How Much Fun me and Jay had after I got home!




Good morning Vanessa!


Morning Nessa!
How was the Club last night?
It was Empty! No one was there!


Good morning Nicki!


Good morning mom!! Good morning Vanessa


Mom I have something to tell you! Nicki said


I can Admit that I was scared she was about to say that she was Pregnant



Well mom! I got a Job! at the Hospital!! she said


Oh wow Sweetie!! that is so great! I said as I hugged her

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture with Vanessa and Della drinking coffee. Great chapter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! That was One of my Favorite Pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Bridgeport, a new place for more kids in the future? :)

    ReplyDelete