Friday, November 19, 2010

Bulletproof


I almost Went Ballistic! But then I remembered! Baby 63! France Wriner was a Time machine Baby! He Must have wondered into the Time machine when I wasn't Paying attention! If you remember well the Only Baby in the House hold was Onyx Read the Full post Here


I wasn't as Worried as I was 10 Minutes ago! Because Now I know that at this Time the Older Francisco was Living in town! Then the Door Bell Rang!


It was France!


Mom!


Francisco!


Mom I have missed You and Dad! Of course I remembered the Exact Day, Year and Moment that I left, I didn't want to Leave the Past Because I got to See Everything Between You and Dad!


But I'm Glad I'm Home!


I'M Really Happy Your Home! And you came right on Time! Do you want to See your Dad? or Your Siblings?


I actually have something Planned With my New girlfriend But I will come home Soon!


Love you mom!


After France Left I figured I would Go get some Sleep...


But not Ten Minutes after Crawling into bed, The Phone Rang


The Man On the Other end said
"Don't think You're On to Something Here! And Don't think Twice about Locking your Doors at Night Because I can still get in your house! and You will never even See It coming!! Thats how Sneaky I can Be! And Jay Knows It too! I made sure he Knew It! Watch Your Back or It will be You Next! And Your son November Better Keep His Big Mouth Shut! Or he will get it!


When I heard a Dial Tone The first thing that Came to My Mind Was to Pack Up the Kids and All there Things and Move to BridgePort


There Are 6 Different Things Tugging at my Heart and I don't Know If I can take it!



I broke Down Crying!


I needed to Get a Few things off my mind so I Through a Birthday Party For the Four Kids, I hate to have it without Jay But They are Ready! Paula Has Been Visiting while Matt is away on a Business trip


Nicki Is the Spitting Image Of Jay! I Almost started Crying looking at her! She Is really Pretty and I love her with all my heart


Vanessa Is A perfect Mix of the Two Of us! She has My Lips and Her dad's Nose


Just Like Nessa, Kale looks Like a Mix of me and Jay, He has Jay's hair and My Eyes


November Is a Bit Chubby And he looks Just Like me! He Has High Grades and a Girl Who Swoons over him


After the Party I had to Call Vi and Wish her a Happy Birthday, I sure Hope She has Fun!


Then Me and Kale sat down to Eat come cake


About Ten Minutes after I finished My cake, I got another Phone Call...

It was Dr. Tiff
She said "Mrs Wriner! We Need you to come down here right now!! I can't Explain over the Phone
My mind Instantly went Blank! I had No Idea what could have Happened But I knew That I didn't have time to Think it over!
"I'm On my way! I told her
I called up Maci To Watch over the House while I was Gone


I walked up the Steps with Terror In my Heart for What Might have Happened


"Della This Is going to be REALLY hard for you! I Want you to be Ready for what I'm about to tell you" Said Dr. Tiffany


What Happened!! I Gasped with Tears in my eyes


"This morning a Man Came Into the Hospital to See your Husband, He had Red hair and Pale skin


We let him upstairs because We Know him, He is Jay's Old Business Partner, All the Sudden we Heard Someone Screaming and Panic Upstairs


We thought It was Just Vanessa wood Giving Birth And we thought Her doctor was Upstairs with her...


Until we Heard a Gun shot and a Window Breaking, We Rushed Upstairs, George Remp shot Your Husband! And we don't know if he will make it...


I felt Myself Stop Breathing for a Minute Was I having a Heart attack?


I felt Like My heart was Being Ripped out and I had Nothing Left to Live for...


Its okay Della! Dr. Storm Grabbed for my arm to Try to Comfort me But I was feeling more Pain then I have ever Felt Before! It was such a Huge Shock of Events I sorta went Nuts!


I pushed her arm off of mine and In between Sobs I Said "I have to see him! Before He Dies!


I'm sorry! I cant Do that! Its Strictly Against the Rules!


I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR RULES!!!


She Took me down with a Needle! I fell To the Floor Unconscious


"Take a Step Back, And Let you go, I told you I'm not Bulletproof Now you Know...

7 comments:

  1. OH NO :( You have me on the edge of my seat... not sure if I want to know what's coming next but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please Jay don't die!!!!! Poor Della. How do you make her tears look so real???

    ReplyDelete
  3. They Are Custom Content Tears!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Della u almost had me crying !! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please don't let him die!
    I cried when I watched FOX AND THE HOUND when Todd was left in the woods. I cry VERY easily

    ReplyDelete