Thursday, November 4, 2010

Horrific Honeymoon


When we got off of the plane we where both Super tired, We went into our Hotel room and Fell asleep...


Around noon I woke up, Excited to see Paris! or Champ Les Sims


We where prepared to see everything together!


Our first stop was lunch, We went to this cute little diner in the Middle of town...


I think one of the things that brought us together was How Unique Both of us are, Not many men would marry a girl That had 100 babies with Different men!
We have this Understanding of each other, Most Men and there wifes Don't have that, We have something in common, We both had Crappy Moms, Who didn't Care about us But used us to get money, How sick is that!
Jay told me that the morning we first met, He snuck out of the house to Play Chess at the park, He told me how much trouble he got in but It was all worth it! For these moments right here! moments of love...


After Dinner we went and walked through a Very Romantic Park, Just the Place for a newly married Couple!


I know you guys are getting tired of all the Kissey Lovey stuff, But I know I'm not!


We are just gonna savor the moments Together, With out any Kids around! Just us...alone!


I asked him "How do you feel about all of my children?
He said "as long as We are married and they are your Children, They are mine too!
I said "Would you want any of your own?
He looked at me, Smiled and Answered "Of course! A marriage wouldn't be Complete without children!
I smiled back "Then we will have kids Of our own!


We proceeded to Start making out on The bench


After our Lovely Outing we Started to race Back to Base camp...


Something Strange is going on, All the Street lights went out, It felt like someone was watching us,


Something around the Corner moved!


All the sudden Everything started to Go black, The last thing I Saw was A women, Walking towards a Unconscious Jay...


When I came to, I was in a Weird room, It looked like it was under Ground


Then, I came Face to Face with the Black haired girl, I couldn't believe my eyes!


Her face Looked just like mine!


Soo, Your miss Happy all the time and Has 100 children, Della!
Well you know what I have waited a LONG time for this moment, And you just had to Add on, Didn't you, I always hated you Enough! Now you go and Marry my Ex-Boyfriend! How dare you!


Umm..I don't know who you are, Please Will you Explain?


EXPLAIN!!! YOU STOLE THE LIFE I SHOULD HAVE HAD! OUR FATHER PICKED YOU! OVER ME AND MACI, You do know who Maci is don't you! she said in a mocking tone...


I really don't see how its my fault that "Our" Father Picked me! I didn't know that I even had two Sisters Identical to me!


Oh sure you Didn't! she used the mock voice again, YOU ARE TRASH! I HAVE BEEN FORCED TO LIVE IN POVERTY MY WHOLE LIFE! AND WHEN I FIND SOMETHING THAT I LOVE YOU STILL TAKE IT AWAY, YOU MARRIED THE MAN I LOVE!


She grabbed my shoulders and Pushed me onto a chair behind her


I didn't know what she was doing next, She went into the next room...She came out and Jay followed her...


WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU JAY! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!


Winny I never said I loved you, You know that I was looking for your sister! I thought you where her! I have never had feelings for you!!!!!!!


OH WHATEVER! I TOLD YOU MY NAME WAS WINNY! NOT DELLA! HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT I WAS HER???


Jay shot a wink at me without Winny noticing, I think I know what he ment, I knew what he was going to do and I had to accept it If we want to Escape...


He grabbed onto her and Kissed her! I ran for it, Grabbed a lamp off of the Ground and Hit her in the head with it!


She Passed out on the floor,


I pulled a rope that let down stairs, We Rushed up the stairs


The first thing he did was completely Explain that there was no feeling at all In that kiss


He Made sure I knew By giving me a Huge Smooch!


I had no Idea how we would get out of that, But Jay Is really smart, Not that Great at Telling Me and My Two sisters apart though, I had no Idea that Winny Kept us down there for a whole 24 Hours, It was about time to go.


After we got breakfast and Packed our Stuff, We where More then ready to go home...When we got home I cuddled Mollie and Thought that I shouldn't Ever leave home Again!

New update Coming soon!
Maybe there will be some Babies!!

3 comments: