Thursday, November 4, 2010

Moving on


In order for Jay to move in after the Wedding The Three oldest Have to Move out, But its not Quite that time yet, We still have to Plan the whole wedding...I decided that I would just age them up Tomorrow, For now we are just going to sit infront of the fire and Roast marsh mellows...


We have already decided the date and Venue, We are going to have It at my house, The colors will be Gold and Silver, We are planing on Going to France for our Honeymoon...
I have spent since we got engaged making plans and Calling all of my children


The new Triplets, Babies 98, 99 And 100 have to grow into toddlers so that I can teach them to walk and Talk Before I age them into children Right before the Wedding...
And I still need to come up with the money for the Plane ticket and the Caterer, I'm thinking I will just make all the food myself and Put it on A buffet table, Wow! so much Planing so little time, The wedding is In a week...


Me and the three oldest Picked out my Wedding dress together,


Its very Elegant and Beautiful, Its covered in Sequins and Lace,


I'm going to where my hair Like this.


But enough about me, Its birthday time for Jaydin, Mollie, Azula and Griffin


Jayden looks just like Santa Clause, she got his face, Hair and Eyes, I cant see me in her at all


Mollie is the opposite of her sister, she has my Hair, looks, and Eyes.


Azula looks like me too, her hair Is pink and White like mine and She has my lips


Griffin Is a really cute child, His hair is Red and Green and his Eyes are Slightly Squint


Mom, I have really been thinking about My future...


I want to Move to the big City and Be an actress!


You have my Blessing Dear! What ever you want to do I support you!


As the Big day approached I set up all the Decorations and Now its time for the Oldest to grow up


Jaylin Enjoys Braids And she Adore's her Pink and White hair, Her big eyes really Accent her face


Diamond's Brown hair Flows over her shoulders even when its in the Pony tail.


Emerald is ready for anything, The insults she got as a child at school, She is a tough girl


With the wedding Just around the corner, Me and the girls decided to Prep the garden...


And set up the tables,


And put the finishing touches on the Bridesmaid Dresses, Worn by My three daughters and Violet Newbie, Vanessa Wood, Elizabeth Reting, Christy Quinn and Leigh Mistoffleas.
Here is Jalin in her dress


Since The wedding Is in a few hours The Bridesmaids Came over to get ready...


Here is the Whole Bridal Party all Dressed In our Dresses, I got a little angry at Diamond though, She didn't get in the Picture!


Me and Violet, My maid of honor...Ok, So the wedding starts in a Few minutes

Stay tuned For the wedding coming soon!

2 comments: