Saturday, November 27, 2010

Finding the Triplets

Jay's Point of View


November, I know your still angry at me but I need help Finding your Mum! I can't Find Della anywhere!


*Yawn* I would Help Dad but You Weren't Understanding to me! When I was In Trouble


This Is your mom I'm talking about!! I said Shocked


I don't want to Help and Thats Final!!


My son Is Being Irrational! He loves Della...what If something Bad Happened!?!


So I talked to Elizabeth, Liz, Do you think Della will know what To do With the Necklace?? I asked her


I don't know! Maybe you should have Told her what its for!!


I really Wanted her To Figure It out on her own But No need to Test It now!!

Della's Point of View


I know that There is a Way out of here! I told a Newly Clean Maci


I tried Detonating a Skeleton Figure that I had in the Closet..



It Didn't Turn out so well


I took a Shower


Then Set up a Table, Chairs and A radio that I had in the Closet with the Skeleton


Taking a Second Look at my Nectar Cabnet wall it Kinda looks like there could Be something Behind it, But I didn't take a Third Glance at it


Winny thought she Could Take me in a Spar! AS IF!


She Backed Down After I put on my WIG! HAHA!

Jay's Point of View


I went Outside to See if she was Hanging In her Nectar room, But the Stairs where gone!!!


Could She be Down there with Winny and Maci?


If she Is I better somehow Let her know About the...BOOM! It came from the room!

Della's Point of View


I took a Look at my Locket, Wondering If Jay was Trying to find me, When I saw something Written on it!! It said
There is always a way out! Look at me and You will Find It Sure enough...

I opened the Locket...A note Fluttered to the Floor, That note said,
Look behind walls! You will find it!


So I declared that there was something Suspicious Behind the Wall! I didn't want to Tear it down, so I jumped over it!


I was a Tiny bit scared at what I would Find, But I guess we have been Stuck in here for almost 2 days...

Jay's Point of View


Girls! I need your Help! Della and Maci are Stuck In the Cellar with Winny!

Della's Point of View


I looked at the wall


The Paint Fell off the Door and I opened up the Locket again, and A new note came out, It said
Push the Hidden Door!


So I did, I pushed


and Pushed


and Pushed!


It came open! and I found a Staircase!
Once again I opened the Locket and At the Same time asked, Where do these Stairs lead?
It said
Take them! They Lead to the Garden!


so With Winny and Maci behind me We walked up the Stairs


Winny Ran In front of me!! and Tried to Get Rid of the Stairs so that We Coulden't Get up!! The Destruction Sounds Stopped and Maci walked up the Stairs!


Jay was Standing Next to A unconscious Winny, All my Girls where Standing next to them!


When Winny Woke up 2 Seconds later we where all Surrounding Her! Looks like you lost again!! Nessa said
She RAN! As fast as she Could until none of us could Even see her, She got away...


So I take It you Figured out what The Locket was for then? Jay asked me


It took me a while But I did! You could have given me a Clue!!


I gave him a Big Kiss and Wondered If Winny Will ever come back
Or If her and George are In cahoots!


I knew what Liz was thinking "Get a Room! She said in a Playful tone, She never Ceases to Amuse me!!


After Jay went to Get a Bit of Dinner I got a Phone Call!! It was the Chief of Police
Mrs Wriner, We caught George Remp!

No comments:

Post a Comment