Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Time Time Time...


She Was Pregnant!!


The First words out of her Mouth Where "Della I know why You Asked me to come down here, I've Given up! as of Now! Why Would I want a Man that Calls me a Crazy Bi**h??


I've Realized that I have Been Chasing after Every thing you have Ever since I could Walk! And Its time to Grow up!


I'm Not Apologizing! But I will Give you this! You Must be Some Women! To get a Man Like Jay! and A girl like Me Jealous of you! Oh BTW Sorry about Jay!


Of course You Probably Thought It was Me that Poisoned his Food, You know, for Calling Me crazy...Well i didn't do it!


But I did Kidnap your Kids, Don't worry they are All in bed asleep...Oh and My Daddy Almost Arrested me when He found Out I Took them...


Oh and Della, If you Cant tell, I found the Man for me! And Maybe Someday, If We can Get Over everything that Happened, Maybe we Could Be friends, She Gave me a Smile and A Wink


I was too shocked for words! My sister..Correction, My Evil Sister, Just Took everything Back...But If she didn't Poison Jay..Who Did??


Before I Would Start Trying to Find this out, I would Check on the Kids, who where all In there Beds Sleeping, Just Like Winny Said


I Invited Over Vanessa, Elizabeth, Nicki and Violet To help me out, They Agreed that they Wouldn't Leave Until we Found out What Happened while I was gone


We all went to go Visit Jay, Maybe he Is awake!


Elizabeth Went upstairs While I was still Doing some Paper work downstairs


She Sat In the Chair Right Next to Jay


Do you see this Tattoo


He has the Same one!


Jay!!! She Jumped up and Gave him a Huge Hug!


Hey Sis!


We can Let Him out Tomorrow If Everything Goes Okay


Well thats Good! The Kids Really Miss him! And So do I!


I started to Fell A bit Weird!


I Passed out


I woke Up In a Hospital Bed, I Was Getting Ready to Go home, I would Come Back And Pick Up Jay tomorrow


Jay? Hey I Just wanted to say, I'm so Glad your okay! Nessa Hugged Him
I Came into the Hospital Room Where Nessa was Hugging Jay! It was Nice to see my Friend Is Friends With my Husband


I walked up to Him and he said "Well I haven't Seen You In a long time! With a Flirty Voice that Just makes me love Jay Even more!


I was Very Happy to be back In his Arms!


Everything Is Gonna Be Okay! Alright Kiddo! Even though I would Usually hate this Nickname I found It Kinda Cute


I left The Hospital to Go take care of the Kids, But When I got Home Paula (Violet's Daughter) Was Babysitting and she was Freaking out!!!


I Asked her what was Wrong and she said "Francisco was Playing Near the Time machine and A lady with Brown Hair Came out and he followed her back in! I haven't Seen Him since!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow great post!!! More cliff hanger endings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The Cliff hanger Endings lets me get more Posts out Quicker :D

    ReplyDelete