Sunday, November 21, 2010

For Good?



When I woke Up I was in my Bed at home, Every thing that Happened Hit me Like a 2000 Pound Truck! I was all alone...He was Gone...For Good!





Nicki and Vanessa Enjoy Watching TV together, It takes there Mind off of Everything!





These Girls are Perfect! They are Lovely and They Enjoy life! They Are a Product of a Perfect Marriage...





November Doesn't Really know what to Feel! He is sad but Happy at the same time! Sad about His Dad and He feels Totally In love With His Girlfriend!





Kale Seems Lost, He is Depressed and I wish that he hadn't Heard What Happened!





I tucked my Bed with a Huge wait on my shoulders





And I did all the Laundry In the whole house





I calmed Down With a Nice Bath, Then I Headed to a Party for Violets Birthday!





I got a Makeover From the girls Pictures From Violet Newbies Blog





Before the Party I was at the Challenge house and a Fire Started! I tried to Help but It didn't work!





I Made sure to Hire A table Dancer! I know Vi Will enjoy Birthday Bob!





Here is The Location! It was a Great Party





Vi had a Couple Drinks!





This is the Dancer that We hired!!!





I rocked out all night!





We all Cheered As Elizabeth Took over the Dance Floor





I really enjoyed myself! It was Fun! I needed more Fun In my life right now! Read the Full post
here





Well mom Is gone tonight! Lets get the House Clean!





They started right after I left,





Nessa and Vember Did the Laundry





Nicki Cleaned the Toilets







Kale Did the Dishes





And when They where Finished they Went into the Work out room and Ran on the Treaders, The Kids are Very good at holding in there Feelings!





I got home around 5:00 In the morning, The girls kept me out too long! I guess I shouldn't have Got Drunk!





About two weeks later, I was Sitting on the couch Reflecting on my Lot in life...





I'm Not much anymore! I have been A little Crazy lately





But I love wearing the Necklace That Jay Gave me for my Birthday





I Got up to go Get a Drink...

Vember Honey? What are you doing hanging in the Foyer?





JAY! I threw myself into his arms!





I looked at him And asked, Why Didn't I ever Get any news from the Hospital!!!





Oh they think your Crazy! He said In the Sweetest way Possible!





Well that Explains a lot! I said





Its nice to see you Kiddo!





Seriously Jay! I'm older!





He started laughing! and said I know! But I like the nick name!





Don't Ever Leave Me again!!





Don't Worry!





I won't!





I gave him a Big Kiss! I sure have missed him!





Nicki Came in while I wen't to go Get the other kids





Daddy!! Nicki Threw her arms Around Jay!





Are you alright now?





Every thing Is Fine Sweetie! You are so Pretty! I'm sorry I missed your Birthday





He Pulled her Back Into a Hug





A tired Tomboy,





Vanessa Came up and Hugged him with tears in her eyes, I Love my Family so much!





The Boys where sleeping, But there was a Question that Came up...





Where Is Francisco?





I sat down on the Couch, He sat next to me





I told him The whole story! How Francisco Disappeared In the time machine and How he Showed up 10 Minutes later





He Threw His arm around me and said "Well at least he is happy!





This Is Katie Jane, November's Girlfriend





They Are in love! I can tell by the way they look at each other!





They Shared a First kiss!





She asked me a Question I thought I would Never Hear!





Mrs Wriner! Can I Come and Live with you and November!?

My Parents are Abusive and I can't live with them anymore! If I don't leave I will be Taken Far away and Never see November Again!





Well Sweetie! If you move In you have to Follow my rules and You have a Curfew





And You have to Sleep In A separate Room then Vember





Of Course! Of Course! She Said with a Sparkle in her eye!





Then Your Welcome To Stay With us Until you age to A YA

9 comments:

  1. A happy ending! Yaay :D I didn't cry in this one at least :D
    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The girlfriend is SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy Jay is back and ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys!! I enjoyed Writing this one! Oh and My sister Made Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! BTW, wat happened to Jay??? i cant get it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Will make sure Everyone gets it In a Later Post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just loving reading your blog, started reading about a week ago and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok... something's up I think. Seriously Francisco is actually France :D... but they said Jay died! If he didn't die then what happened?!

    ReplyDelete