Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Giving Thanks


I have a lot of things on my Plate for this month, I had to Get Katie Settled in, Thanksgiving and Christmas Shopping, I explained all the rules to her and she Fluttered and Told me How she And November are Planning on Tying the Knot when They Grow up!


I call them the second Generation of happiness!


Hey Della! Look at this! There is a Christmas Pageant Going on!! You should Do it!!


Well after I got Dressed I had the Photographer Take my Pictures In my Smexy Santa Outfit!


I guess mine Are Okay, But Not compared to Violet's!


Dells, I have something for you, Jay Pulled a Small box out of his Pocket


I want one thing from you! If I'm ever gone again I want you to Look At this Necklace and Remember that You always have my heart with you!


He Twirled me around and Put it on me!


I almost started Crying! This was One of the the Sweetest thing Jay has ever Done!


We Decided that it was time for November and Katie To age into adults!


Nicki Is completely Oblivious to everything that was going on,


she was in the middle of a Contest Between her and Alyssa's Daughter Also named Nicki, She won In the End!


Katie was BEAUTIFUL! Even if she isn't my own She is still a part of my family


November, Me and Jay's First son! he Is still the Handsome man he was as a Teen! He and Katie are Planning a Wedding as soon as they move out


After the Party We all Went into the Back yard and Played in the Sprinkler, Jay kept Splashing me! Nicki Had to babysit


We where Jumping on the Trampoline


When It started Raining!
We ran inside because we didn't want to get sick...


When we heard The Lullaby coming from the Guest Room!! I ran in! OH MY!!! I screamed Right before passing out


NOVEMBER!! Jay Yelled at the top of his Lungs!


WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING??


DAD! I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING...


Mr Wriner! Don't yell at him! Its my Fault! Please!


Jay! Calm down!! We need to talk to them About this!!


The only way I'm letting you out of here without killing you is If you get Married right now! I said to Katie


I agree! Jay said, Still looking Angrier then I have ever seen him!


Well I was Planning on Using this soon Anyway! November said As he was Pulling a Engagement Ring Out of his Coat Pocket


They got married on the spot, and Me and Jay Decided that they would Live here Until the Baby was Born...


I made us all Dinner In hopes to Bring down the Tension


I made Grilled Salmon for my Husband, Son and His new wife who is Now with Child!


We all sat down and Ate, It was Really Good (Of course! I made it *Snicker Snicker*) But the Tension Wasn't Released


Katie Helped me Do the Dishes, she was Scared that she Had Lost Me and Jay's Trust!


Katie started to Get Nauseous!


I have taught myself how to Vent my Feelings, I Put on My Wedding Dress and Stand in the pond,


It was starting to get Really Cold so I was gonna head inside


When It started to Snow! I have never seen snow In sunset Valley before! I said to myself


At that time Jay was looking for me because he was worried that I may have Drown

Della why are you standing out in the...SNOW??


I was Venting and It started snowing!!


Well marry Christmas Sweetie!


Its only Thanksgiving! I said with a Giggle!


Well then Happy Thanksgiving!
Lets get to bed! I followed him inside and We went to sleep


Its thanksgiving morning and I'm Ready to start Cooking and Cleaning (Like my Gama did when I was Younger) But First I need a few Books!


And a Few Ingredients, I was Walking to the Store and I saw Jasmine!! My First baby Has grown up so much!!


Jasmine!! I hugged my First born


Are you going to Come Over for Thanksgiving Dinner? I asked her


I was Going to but VJ wan't to go over to his Parents this year


Ok! Have fun!! I gave her one more Hug and Said Goodbye, Its Been so Long Since I have seen her!


I went into the Store! I picked Up a Turkey and Some other things to Complement the Meal


I had Fun Riding my Scooter home! The wind in my Hair!!


I Put all the Stuff in the Fridge


Then I went to Start Reading the Stuffed Turkey Book!


HI EVERYBODY!!


I opened up the Fridge to Get all my Stuff for Turkey


I started Stuffing the Turkey


I stuck It In the Oven Hoping it will be Done In Time


Look at that Turkey!!


Next I made the Key Lime Pie!


I Put it in the Oven and Went to Call all my Guests over


Vanessa Wood, Violet Newbie Nicki Cranford, Maci, Dawn Turner and Elizabeth I was Going to Invite Danny and Earol over But they where both Busy
I have one more Guest! I told Jay As Everyone started to sit Down,


Everyone was Pretty much Finished Eating When she walked in the Dining room with a Man with Orange hair


Della? What Is Winny Doing here? Maci Asked me


Our sister Came over for Thanksgiving Dinner I told Maci with a Half smile


Della, I know how Awkward this Is...


We all sat down To talk while Winny was Eating, Jay just Looked at me Shocked


So...Jay Was Making Conversation with Wade (Winny's Husband) You and Winny...Are like...You know, You Married my Wife's sister...So I guess we are Bothers-In-Law? Or Something...Jay was Kinda Stuttering while Talking to Wade


Around 9:00 Everyone Started to Leave,


I went Down to the Nectar Cellar to Get a Bottle Of Nectar


I was Looking for a Good Bottle when Winny and Maci came down to Help me


We where getting ready to Take it upstairs when...


The Stairs Blew up!!


What just Happened?? Jay asked Liz, Did you hear that Bang??


Maybe we should Check It out!


Maci was Standing so Close to the Explosion that she Got Singed!


Are you Okay Mace?
I'm fine! Do you have a Shower in a Can? She asked me


There is a Bathroom Through That door, I told her


Winny Started Going Through the Rubble In hopes to Find something to Escape The Nectar room


I wonder how we are gonna get out of this one?!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your stories! How do you get it to snow and I love that they got married on the spot!! please update again! It was wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great post! I can't wait to get my Thanksgiving post out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It only works with Ambitions, What you do Is Type into the Cheat Bar Testingcheatsenabled true then Open it again and Type Buydebug On and look for the Fog emitter. when you find it Press Ctrl+Shift+Click And Type in SnowFallingheavyNighttime

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome della, I love your post! I thought that camera was funny in that last picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Hailey! That was Done on Purpose to see how many people would see it!! Congrats~! your the only one!~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome chapter Della! Can't wait for the next post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Della what Sims 3 game do u need to get all the Christmas tree and turkey ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG OMG OMG! The stairs BLEW UP!!! *calms down* Lol... I'm acting like a sim when another sim gives birth!

    ReplyDelete