Friday, November 12, 2010

What just Happened Part one


Jayden Gets REALLY moody, She will just lock up and Not tell anyone anything! Or even Say why she is mad, Tomorrow is her and her sisters Birthday, They will Be Teens


Mollie Enjoys the time she Spends With her "New Daddy" Thats what she calls Jay, She has never met her dad because he Is Santa and He could Only afford One trip to Sunset valley in the summer


Azula Is a Bit Distant, She Talks to me and Her sisters but she Dosen't really like Jay that much


But each of them Was Excited to Be a teen


They Stepped up to the Cakes


We Cheered For them


One at a Time They Made there wish


Mollie Grew Into a Beautiful Friendly Teenager who Loves Her step Dad Jay and Her two sisters, she Enjoys Playing the guitar and Painting


Azula Is very Confident, She Likes to Keep her hair Straight even Though Its Naturally Curly


Jayden Has Nick's Face, Hair And Eyes, But she has My Personality


November, Me and Jay's First Child together, Has Jay's hair and My Face, Now we have to wait until he is grown up and We can See who he Resembles more


I practiced The Guitar, I decided I would Invite The Girls over for a Party later...


I decided I would Take a Trip down to to the Public Pool, Vi Invited me! All the Girls where there! Maci and Dawn Couldn't make it today, But I will invite them over Some other time...


Me and Vi Had a Hold your Breath Contest!


I won!!


Elizabeth and Nessa Had a Contest too!


Nessa Won!


So I went with Nessa! all the Girls where watching Yelling at who they wanted to win!


I won In the end!!


After the Wars where over, we all Flocked To the Chairs


Vanessa, Mother to 12, I love this girl, she is so Sweet and Kind, She is one of my Best Friends, She Recently Los all of her kids in a Car Wreck, she Is devastated But she is working to regain her Hope and Love for her kids Read her 100 baby challenge Here


Violet Is like a Sister to me! We have helped Each other with So many things! she is looking Hot in her Dark sunglasses and Short swimsuit, I love her and I couldn't have asked for a Better friend! she is Recently Having Legeal Troubles with her daughter Mollie, Read her 100 baby challenge Here


Elizabeth Is Great! My sister in law and I love her so much! She is Sad that she And Daniel Split up but she Isn't showing her kids how much Its hurting her! She Enjoys Hanging out with friends to Rid her Mind Of every thing that has happened, Her Red Swimsuit makes Her look Super Sexy! Read her 100 baby challenge Here


Leigh Is a Super cutie and A Super mom! She just started the Challenge But she Is moving ahead Fast! I say Good luck Leigh!! Read her 100 baby challenge here


Sky, She is one of The Two moms that was Born with Freckles, She Is Catching up with her Challenge and All her kids are wonderful! Read her 100 baby challenge here


Nicki Is a really good friend of mine! I wrote her Past, She had hardships with her family Through her teen years but She has started the 100 baby challenge and Loves it, Read her 100 Baby challenge here


Ashby Lost her Cousin Harmony and All of her nieces and Nephews, They Disappeared On there way home from China! she Has been through a lot and She is glad that she Finally Settled down and Started the 100 baby challenge, Read her 100 baby challenge here


Christy Is pretty far into her challenge and still going! She always enjoys Hanging out with friends as long as her kids are Okay, She is an Inspiration to me, as well as all the others! Read her 100 baby challenge here


Then there is me, I finished the 100 baby challenge and Married Jay We have already been Trough some Tiffs But we have Kept our love Strong Through It! You can see my 100 baby challenge here


I love having all my Girls around Because They Comfort me and They Inspire me! We all are Best friends!


Hey Vi! Welcome to Sunset Valley Girl! How did the move go?


Nerve Wracking! I had no Idea what would happen If I moved to Sunset Valley! But I did and I love it so far, Now we need to got To Bridgeport sometime!


Elizabeth Had to leave because she is tired and She needs to get ready for the next baby, we all said goodbye and that we loved her!


I went over To Nessa Next, Hey Nessa, How are you Holding up?


Its been hard, But I'm Surviving!


I pulled her Into a Hug, To help Comfort her!


I Took one more Dip in the Pool and Headed home...


Its Been a While since I held a Baby girl, I think That Jay wants a Little girl too


Sweet moments are Made With Love, I recited that In my head for the Next two days, Wondering If We Will always love each other the way we do now, Or If my Sister will Terrorize us All our Married Life


Speaking of Sisters, I Invited Maci over Today, I also Invited Vanessa, Who Just lost Her Children In a Terrible Car Accident, But she is getting back on her feet, she has already given Birth to Two Little Angles, I Invited Violet Over, Who is having Legal Troubles with her Daughter, and Nicki Who just Gave Birth to Baby 14,


My two Daughters started to Make friends with my Guests


We all danced For a long time!!


I decided to Go Check on November, Jay Went Out with a Few of his Friends, I stepped into the Room Just In time to See November Being Taken out of The Crib...By Winny


Della? What Happened?


Jay!! Winny Has Vember! We found a Note that said

"If you ever want your Son back, I want something From YOU! And you know what!! I want you to Get a Divorce and Jay has to marry me! Only Under these Conditions you will ever Get your son back!!
You sister
Winny


There is nothing Else to Do then! I guess its over!


Cant we try to Reason with her! Does it really have to End this way!?

4 comments:

  1. A FEW THINS!
    1) your kids are beautiful
    2) Awesome parties :)
    3) I loved your cliff hanger ending.

    Keep up the awesome work- Luv ya Vi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vi!
    A few Things For you!
    1) You are an awesome Commenter!
    2) Your Kids are Amazing
    and I'm Glad your my friend!!

    Thanks again
    La

    ReplyDelete
  3. How rude! Winny needs to be put in an insane asylum or jail.

    ReplyDelete