Monday, April 30, 2012

Gen 3- It's my story to create.

"Riley Goodman. Come to the front of the classroom...NOW." Riley smirked as she walked past and looked at Mrs. Goodman. "Yes, MOTHER?"
She put emphasis the word mother as she turned around and looked at the class.

 "Look at me. Why are you picking on those girls?"

"Because they're freaks."

 "Not anymore then you are."

"Oh, come on mom. They have weird colors in their hair."

 "You stop bullying those kids or I'm calling their parents. That and little Ande's parents own this island and have control over our house. you get us kicked out and you'll never see sunlight again." She sent her back to her seat and started the lesson on grammar. Riley sat in the back quietly laughing with Jessica over how stupid her mother is.

When class was over, Mrs. Goodman held me and Aphrodite back so that she could talk to us. I didn't know if I should or not, knowing that all I'd get was sympathy and no real action on the problem

"Ande, Aphrodite...I'm really sorry about my daughter. She's just so used to being the center of everyone's attention...even at her old school. Bullying is no laughing matter and Riley should know better."

 "It's okay.." Aphrodite said, turning around to leave but I pulled on her shirt to stop her.

 "No. It's not okay. Mrs. Goodman, do you know what Riley AND Arley did to me? They beat me up, attacked me, and pulled me into my own bathroom and chopped my hair off and broke my glasses because I wasn't like them. I don't think that that's just 'Ok.'"

Mrs. Goodman looked at me stunned..."They did That to you?" She bit her lip and ushered us out of the room.

"Hullo kids..." A young woman who was stretching out for a ballet lesson said with a cheerful wave.
 "Hi aunt Jose." Aphrodite said back. the woman did look a bit like Aphrodite. We sat down in a corner to wait for our lesson to start (Turns out my new friend likes dancing as well) Aphrodite decided to tell me about when she moved here and how she met Riley.

"About 3 years ago, my parents went on a trip to Haiti...They ran into a huge storm and the plane crashed. I've been living with my Aunt since. We moved here to get away from the memories of how happy our whole family used to be." I stared at Aph, awestruck.

"I had no idea..." I whispered just loud enough for her to hear. She shrugged and continued with her story. The first thing I thought was that this wasn't fair. I've had my parents my entire life and I've never really appreciated them, but thinking of losing them was like shooting a bullet through my own brain...completely unfair.
"So, when we got here, we LOVED the island until we were visited by a certain blonde little girl and her minions. My aunt shooed them away but they did tell me that I wasn't the only "freak" on the island. That's pretty much it." She said, standing up and pulling on her ballet shoes. "Aunt Jose? Who else is in this class?"

"A few kids.. I haven't met any of them yet." She said continuing her stretches and holding out her arms to the sky. "Do you know if one of them is Riley Goodman?" I asked, pulling on my shoes as well and brushing my hair back. "I think that was one of them...It might be just you two."

"Is everyone ready to be shown up?" The door slammed and Riley walked through. It was only Riley, Aphrodite and I in this class. Way to make a school year hell.
I smiled at her, remembering what my mom said this morning about being nice even if they pick on me. "Hi, Riley!" I chirped. She got right up in my face "Thanks for telling my mom on me, you little bitch." This, of course, meant war.

"Okay girls, because its our first day, I'm just gonna let you guys freestyle today. Show me what you got." Me and Aph went right at it but Riley sat there watching us. It took 25 minutes before Jose stopped us and told us that it was time go home and next weeks lesson would be much longer and better. I invited Aphrodite over for a little while after class.

I liked Aphrodite and this wasn't some act of kindness because I felt bad for her. I could tell that she was a lot like me and that made me happy.
She decided that a few hours at my house would be nice for her. A little break from the normal routine. But before we even went in my house, I made her let me put her hair down and steal her hat...I think she looks great with it down.

"Say mommy again!" I heard mom coo to Eden. I threw a look to Aphrodite that pretty much said "Hope you can stand this as well as I can."
The sun had started to set and I kicked the door open with a little bit too much force because it hit the wall behind it and I got "Ande! Watch what you're doing!" From my dad who seemed to be a little more flustered then usual.
"Oh, go to bed you old geezer." I yelled back at him, tromping through the house and over to the cookies that were sitting on the counter. Aphrodite followed close behind me

"So, Aphrodite? Where do you come from?" My dad asked, looking over at her.
She laughed a little and started to speak "My aunt and I came over from starlight shores. Most people who have come here start out in starlight shores."
She finished up her cookies and my dad left us alone to go to my room. But before we were halfway there he looked at me and said
 "Oh, your surprise from this morning? Me and mom want you to become a teenager." I grinned and slammed the door behind me.

We sat around for over an hour...just talking about how awesome our lives are going to be when we grow up and how we'll be the owner of the life that belongs to us...Riley won't hold me back forever. Aphrodite and I shook hands that night, forming a bond and we agreed to be best friends....forever.

17 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Ande got a best friend. It's about time she had one! ^_^ Wonderful post! Can't wait to see her as a teen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^_^ Whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis? You've already seen Ande as a teen XD
      But about your first part of the message...Yes <3 But Nessa needs to hurry up and have the baby before I combust -_-

      Delete
  2. Ohhh!!! I just can't wait to see Ande as a teen. I know she'll look beautiful!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I can't wait either! She is really pretty and absolutely gorgeous on the inside <3

      Delete
  3. Yeah, Mrs Goodman, it is NOT "OK" *swirls head around in circular motion* XD
    :O You calling Ande a bitch, you just called her beautiful wanna know why, huh you little creep Riley?! Because: A bitch is a dog, dog's bark, bark comes from tree, tree's nature and nature is BEAUTIFUL, haha. Backfired you little ugly poodle *nods* hmm.
    You show Riley what you got girls, go Ande, go Aphrodite. WOO! Your 10x no wait 20x better than Riley so you just keep being as awesome as you are and you'll be earning millions of pounds/dollars and buying a sports car, then when you want your sport's car to be washed, guess who'll be there earning 50p an hour.. Riley and her "possy" :D
    Haha, I giggled at the bit where you called your daddy "old geezer" XD
    You and Aphrodite, will be buddies fo-evaaa. Don't ever change girl, don't ever change. :D

    Love, Your Aunt Li :)
    ^^ That part makes it sound like I wrote a letter or postcard to Ande, I didn't mean it to work out that way, oh well I was just showing my love and showing i'm here for you if you need to chat about hair colours with me growing up with red/pink hair *hint hint* :D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not "OK" at all -_- this behavior is unacceptable and if you want to get back on my good side...Then you better make your daughter be nice.
      You just made me combust. Way to turn it around on her ;) Saying exactly the opposite of what she wanted to say! I LOVE YOU AUNTY LI! <3
      We promise to keep being more awesome then Riley ;) Aphrodite likes showing the bully up the way we did in ballet class ^_^ I can't wait until we're teens and I have 100x more grace then Riley ever will. She thinks that she'll be better than me XD MWAHAHAHAHA ^_^
      I wouldn't pay Riley that much to have her wash my car...She'll probably get her slime all over it and then I'd just have to wash it again..yucky :P
      XD My dad is an old geezer. He needs to grow younger and start acting like a kid...like he used to with mom. Yes, I've read the stories.
      <3 I'll never change...I'll always be 3:) The perfect little angel...Ande :3

      Hehe I'm glad that it did, I love it when people type comments as their characters. So many people did it on the last post that I was answering them all laughing my butt off ^_^
      Thanks for being there for me aunty Li <3
      I love you!

      Delete
  4. GREAT POST!!
    I'm Glad Ande has a best friends, that's all she needs right now :)

    Great post of Usual :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm glad you enjoyed and yes, I agree that thats what she really needs.

      <3 Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. I'm so glad that Ande found herself a friend, maybe them two can team up and get Riley back for picking on them. It was a great story I'm looking forward to seeing Ande become a grown teen girl.

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, maybe they can ;) Thank you for commenting and a new post is coming soon :3

      Delete
  6. I love Aphrodite's name and her purple hair. I can't wait for next post now that I'm FINALLY caught up with ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frells ^_^ I'm glad you're caught up and thanks a bunch for commenting!

      Delete
  7. Yaay ! I'm sooo glad Ande is ok !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awe Ande and Aph are so cute. I can't wait to read more about their friendship.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWW HOW NICE!!!! AND SHE TOLD THE TRUTH!!!!!!!! :P

    ReplyDelete