Thursday, April 5, 2012

Gen 2-Chapter 5: C'est l'amour

The passports and plane tickets were shoved deep into my purse, my mom was watching Collette and Asa and Adam was packing up the last few things for our trip.
I had freaked out a little bit at the thought of finding out I was pregnant, and only hours after the wedding. The mood swings I experienced were drastic. At first it was anger at myself for letting this happen, then it was happiness at the thought of Adam's baby resting inside me....and then it was sadness at knowing that Adam hadn't wanted children.

 "I've never been to France..." I said, pulling my seat belt over my lap. The plane was huge, I don't think I've ever sat in anything this big...Come to think of it, I'd never taken a plane ride, especially with my new HUSBAND

The entire trip to France, I had been thinking over baby names...I didn't want to bring it up to Adam. I hoped that he'd want to have fun when we got into the apartment. I know that's not very responsible of me...but I can't help my needs.

The second we stepped off the plane, I felt like I could have stayed here forever...France was so beautiful. The open skies, the green pastures. The only thing that was off was that the sky was black and night fell quicker then expected. We had wanted to get right to the sightseeing together, but instead we went to the apartment.

"I'm gonna cool off a little," I said in a singsong voice that I had never heard come from my own throat. He waved and laughed his girlish laugh saying. "Have fun little darlin'."
I blew him a kiss that he caught and pressed to his lips and then sent right back. I shut the door behind me and the second I did, I heard him moving around the room.

I put it out of my mind as I soaked into my hot bubble bath. The pressure of the days before slunk off my shoulders and into a place where no one would worry about them again. I soaked away my worries.

The bath drained slowly as I gussied myself up for what I was hoping would be a fun night...I threw on what I had called "The first night outfit." I giggled to myself as I thought of what was about to happen between us. Of course, I had no idea why Adam was making so much noise in the bedroom but I had an idea.

I opened the door and leaned against the frame, sticking my hip out and placing my hand on it. Adam finished pulling the thick blankets onto the bed.
He turned around and I winked at him. "Hey sexy." I said moving from the door. "What do you say we have a little fun?" He smirked at me as I touched his chest seductively. "Della, you're pregnant." He said slightly pushing me away.
 "That doesn't mean anything," I whined. I was looking forward to this. "Just this once..." I begged. "So we can have it one time and actually remember?"

I hadn't expected him to agree, but he did, pulling me into his arms and running his fingers down the small of my back...holding me in a way he had never dared to before we were married. I had forgotten everything back home, everything that was on my mind as I stared into his beautiful purple eyes...Adam had brought me to the bed and kissed me as my fingers laced the edge of his jeans....

Roses littered the floor, candles dripped wax everywhere and the bottle of sparkling grape juice sat empty on the ground next to a bottle of wine and two half filled glasses. And a very tired and sleepy husband and wife fell asleep together, holding each other after a long night...

***********

"Wake up sleepy head...." Were the words that I opened my eyes to. Right before being hit in the face with a pillow. "Oh it is on, Langly." I said picking up my pillow and crouching on the bed, ready to attack. He popped his head up from behind the bed and said "Peek-a-boo!" I got him right in the face. "Hahah! Victory is mi-" Wham. Right in the kisser. I toppled off the bed and on the floor, my face touched the cold wood floor, holding the pillow like it was the weapon that would save my life.

The intense pillow fight lasted over an hour but was so much fun that we couldn't stop whacking each other with the pillows. We had to give up sooner or later or else we'd both be killed from pillow abuse.

Lunch was a sweet picnic in the park, Adam made up some hot dogs and threw them in a basket and swept me off. The beautiful pond sparkled in the sun that was positioned right above it.
 "Wanna know whats next?" Adam said, scarfing down his hot dog with extreme speed. Grabbing another and eating it just as fast.
 "What's next?"
"Do you like the Eiffle tower?" I looked at him in shock! "The Eiffel tower? Like, the big A looking tower? YES!" I jumped up and down where I sitting. This was extremely girly and weirdly giddy for me.

The tower framed the center of the town with it's shining lights and just how big it was. I marveled in the size an beauty of the tower. "Wanna know why I brought you out here?" Adam twirled my hair, his arm pulling around my shoulder. "So that I can say that I kissed my gorgeous wife underneath the Eiffel tower..."

Always. The sensation I get when he kisses me...it always surprises me just like it did the very first time that we kissed. I closed my eyes and let his lips encase mine. He then pressed his lips to my ear and whispered "I can't get enough of you...I-I just love you so much..."


****************** 
So many thoughts were dancing in my head, so many feelings made my heart flutter with joy. Bliss filled my soul and I could never be happier then I am right now. It was only a day since the wedding and I already felt like I had been married to this man for years.

 "The grape is supposed to be their best." I admired the glass of purplish liquid.
"Personally, the strawberry is my favorite , its just fantastic!"
 "Okay...that's enough for you." I interfered with his drinking again, stealing the glass and dumping the rest of it in the sink. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the door of the nectary. "You're going to make us miss our flight back to Texas." He laughed and stole my purse. "I'm going to hold this though." Was the only thing he had to say before making it back to the car.

We threw our bags back together and said "Au revoir." to the most romantic city on earth...And as we were boarding the plane....I felt the first signs of the baby growing inside me.

19 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh I cannot wait for this baby!!

    Great Post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it Della, I've always felt that out of the options France is best for a honeymoon and this one was so romantic and as always well written. Adam may not have wanted kids but now that they're having one anyways I know he'll be a great father and I can't wait to see the little angel. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you <3
      I agree with you, I always have my honeymoons in France. Everything about it makes me think "Romance!"
      Aw thank you :D I really enjoyed the romance in this post. I have an idea about that one and I think you'll like it :D I can't wait either! Though, I don't know if you should title the baby with little angel just yet ;)

      Delete
  3. So beautiful....love it Della!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love how beautiful france is, I've always liked it for honeymoons! I'm glad you liked <3
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  4. Great post Della. So romantic...I agree with Addy about Adam. I can't wait to see this baby.

    Hugs
    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I liked the romance I was able to put in this post :3
      Adam will be a good dad, I'm sure of it. he just hasn't realized how much he loves it yet.

      Delete
  5. Wonderful post as always, dear! Adam is so cute, I can just feel - and SEE - how much he loves Della! You're writing everything so perfectly. You're so good at this. *envy* Squee! Can't wait to see the baby..

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3333333333333333333333333 Thank you, love! Oh II knowww ;_____; I want him. There needs to be a real Adam just for me.
      I'm glad that you can <3 That was my main goal for this post! I'm finally writing something perfect...I have imagined this moment for years ;_____;
      You shouldn't be jealous. You're so much better :')

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! I love how when you write I feel like I'm in the moment with you your words and pictures mesh like I cream and cake ^_^ I'm so excited for them to have the baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made my night...I read this over and over thinking "How on earth to I reply to that?" You truly touched my heart I'm so happy right now! Thank you so much for commenting <3

      Delete
  8. This was so sweet!!!! I just loved everything!!!!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Della I love ALL your posts and I'm so excited about this Baby !! :D <3

    ReplyDelete