Monday, April 23, 2012

Gen 3-Useless, Ugly, Stupid. Corrupt

Undying love and compassion. A feeling never felt before in my soul or being. I'm a child. I think like a child....I act like a child but I don't feel like one.
 Being the first born daughter of Della Langly is a smack in the face. The reason being, I'm not the first born child of Della Wriner. I'm the 101st and I'll never have the love from her that I really need. So I cling to dad. He's reliable and knows that I love him above anything else.

I haven't been on this earth very long, but all I know is this island. I've only been to one other place and I don't even remember it. Starlight shores is only in pictures and crap but its the reason that Riley is making me doubt everything that my parents tell me. And now about 11 more kids my age are coming and I'm sure they won't help me at all.

The serenity of my thoughts is the only place for me to me safe from Eden, my mom and mostly...Riley. Trying to be nice, it's hard. I haven't really had the chance to try yet but if you ask me, fighting is for losers. Though I wouldn't mind a couple kicks at Riley Goodman's face. I need a punching bag. Though, at the moment it looks like I'm hers.

"If it isn't the most awkward person on earth. Even in a dress you look like a stuffed monkey." And speak of the devil. "Jessica, Jennifer. This is my little friend Ande." a few more steps back, and I would find myself in the ocean...Letting them get too close to me...Not such a great idea. "H-Hey Riley!" I stammered, shoving a smile onto my face. Jessica and Jennifer stood on either side of me, Riley behind. I can't remember the last time that I was scared of a few little girls.

"Why do you think she's so bad?" Jessica asked lifting up my arm, like a dummy there for her entertainment. "Just look at her." Riley said, not even trying to keep her voice down so that I can't hear her. Its almost like she gets her joy out of putting me down and making me feel like everything she says is true.
 But I don't care. I love myself no matter what she says. "Have you ever seen a more ugly hair color? and those glasses."

I huffed and turned around to walk away when Jennifer cocked her head at Riley and said

"You don't know how to be nice to anyone?" She followed me. "Ande, come back. Riley is just a jerk." I walked away anyway, not willing to make friends with these rich city girls.

I stepped into my house and was pretty much attacked by my dad, pulling me up into his back. "What do you think about dancing lessons?" almost in a scream I had agreed. The one thing I love as much as my dad would have to be dancing. Any type of dancing made me happy...Ballet, jazz, hip hop. I love it all!

I was fine with this setup, I love being near daddy. But my first shed of resentment started when he put me down and went to go pick up Eden. I know now that I could never really be friends with this little girl that I call my sister. I would have to come up with a plan on what to do with her.

My mom spends days doing pretty much nothing. She cleans, teaches Eden and gardens her pretty much dead patch of garden. I can’t imagine you people following her around for a year and a half. Of course, watching a woman have 100 children must be the best thing on earth. Yes, I’m being sarcastic.

Though, as I child…I can’t quite imagine spending most of your life giving birth to children. I already know the reason my mom handed everything over to me was because she wants me to do the same…I just don’t see myself doing that kind of thing. All I see myself doing in the future is being boring. About like my mom is now.
I’m not going to jump way ahead of myself here though, I am only 10 years old. Though, 10 should be enough for me to know what I want.

My main goal was to keep all of Dad’s attention. In whatever way I can, I need to keep that much of my say. Eden can hog mom all she wanted, but daddy is mine. So, calling him from his little spending time with Eden after he’s worked all day…just to eat a muffin.
Classic Ande, just classic. I laughed under my breath as I watched mom take Eden to bed. Mission accomplished.

You may find this very mean of me, but if you knew how I felt…With her giggly little personality and curly blonde hair…who wouldn’t want to spend every minute with her…Me, that’s who. Now, anyway, that I’ve spent a while dealing with being attention hungry.

"Ande...Its Arley. Your neighbor. Yah, I think I need a little backup over here? Mind helping a guy out?" I stared at the phone for a moment before sitting it down and running out the door where Riley had Arley pinned to the ground. His phone was on the ground near him...I put on my battle face...This means war. 

*********Della's POV************* 

"Ande seems to be getting along fine with the writing and everything." I said to Adam as I rested my head on his legs after a long day of caring for Eden. "She's outside...I don't know what on earth she could be doing out there..." I fell asleep shortly after, I know Ande well enough to know that she can take care of herself.

But when the sun came up, her bed was still empty. Frantic...I searched my room as well and every other room of the house...No where in sight. Adam told me that she probably just got up early to go play with her little friend Arley...I was convinced that was what it was until my last sweep of the house...

The bathroom floor was littered with strands of emerald infused raven hair and a pair of glasses sat on the ground broken near a picture...It was of Ande, taken just a few minutes before. Sprawled across it, in the handwriting of a 10 year old girl..."Useless, ugly, stupid. Corrupt."

17 comments:

  1. I don't even know how to comment. Ande! Let me hug you! Come to Aunt Nessie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to know what happened. This is bad very bad. I can't comment!! Oh Ande!!!!

    ~Zoe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll know what happened soon enough :) Promise!

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Ande! You're not ugly or anything else! You're very smart and you're beautiful the way you are! PLEASE DONT LET THEM BRING YOU DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew how to reply to this
      :'(
      Thanks for commenting

      Delete
  4. You're beautiful, even if you don't think so, you are!
    Although, you could sort your attitude towards your mummy and sister I little better, just think how much they love you, but you don't let them.
    Ignore that Riley girl, it was your island first and she moved to your territory, she's just jealous, your prettier than she is.
    I hope you start feeling better about yourself soon.
    Everyone is beautiful in their own way, but your mummy, sister and you and in every way! Your daddy can't be pretty if he's male but he's the male version of pretty.. whatever that is.
    You have a great life, a very caring family and you all have great looks. Love each and every one of them or you may regret it little one.

    You got all your aunties support in your journey too.

    Aunty Li. <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ande's attitude is hard to get passed...She loves her mom, she just doesn't know it. Her attitude gets in the way of fully seeing past that thin layer of resent.
      Riley makes me sick...I know I make sims they way they are but still...Grr. You're right, it was Ande's island first and even a snotty little rich girl can't take that away.
      This next part made me laugh...Pretty daddy ^_^ Daddy is pretty even though he is a guy! Hehe
      A great life is in store for little Ande but the hard stuff has to come first...Thank you so much for your input. Ande loves her aunty Li and is gonna get to see her VERY soon! Thanks for the comment <3

      Delete
  5. Oh gosh I just don't know what to say. All I can do is wait for the next post.

    Yikes


    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay in your seats....Its gonna be a bumpy ride.

      Delete
  6. Great chapter!
    Poor Ande I wanna just give her a BIG hug I hbope she comes back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Of course she'll come back <3 She's Ande ^_^
      Thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  7. OMG! I hope Ande didn't commit suicide!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ande wouldn't do that! She's got a head on her shoulders, even though she's found herself in a rough spot.

      Delete
  8. Ohh Ande your beautiful plzz come back ! :( <3

    ReplyDelete