Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gen 2: Didn't see that one coming- Babies 92, 93 and 94

I followed Adam in my car, honking at him “Cmon Della!” Vanessa said excitedly “it’s a regular car chase” 
I smaked my own face as Adam jumped out of the car in front of Aaron’s house… How could I have been so blind? The resentment when I talked about him? The days of not talking when he would see us out….Adam was in love with Aaron…I could be wrong though. 

“What do you want, homo?” Aaron shoot at Adam who had just pounded on the door until his hand started to hurt “and how do you know where I live” Adam sneered and said “Everyone knows were everyone lives in sunset valley” Aaron looked Adam up and down and said “God, whats wrong with you?” 


“I’m not letting my BEST FRIEND be sucked into what she thinks is your ‘charm’! I know exactly whats going on and its never happening again”
“This is about DELLA?” Aaron shouted, his eyes widening as he saw me and Vanessa jump out of my car. “What do you have to do with us?” 

“You guys!” I said pushing between them, “stop this, what is going on?”
“Della” Adam said fuming, “its either me or him” Aaron looked from me to Adam and then back again, he had no clue what was going on. “Who is this character Della?” He pointed at Adam, “Last I thought, he was gay“ He shook his head and then looked back at me. “Well let her decide” he shot, throwing his hands in the air. “Okay” Adam said looking at me. They both sat there and waited for me to cast one of them away. 

“Aaron” I said, watching Adam’s face. “I don’t know how to say this” despair filled my voice as Aaron’s face fell, Adam’s seemed to light up as I slipped off the ring and took Aaron’s hand “I can’t marry you” I let Aaron kiss me one last time before dropping his hand and walking away, I didn’t see the nasty look Adam shot him… I didn’t see the single tear glide down his cheek… 

I faced the window in Adam’s car, he drove with one hand on the steering wheel, the other found itself to my chin, he pulled my face to his and said “Della, you’re better off without him” I pulled away, looking back out into the darkness “Will you please talk to me!” His voice was filled with pain… 

I looked at my best friends face and saw that he was crying, the tears were coming fast and I didn’t know how to stop it. “Adam, don’t cry, I’m fine…I’ll talk to you if you’ll do the same for me! Tell me why you’re crying”
  “Because…” He said trying to hide his wet face “I almost lost you and you don’t even realize it” “How would you have lost me?”
“Aaron…” He trailed off, looking out the windshield “He told me awhile back that as soon as he really had you…..” He sighed “I wouldn’t be allowed around anymore”

I sat inside Adam’s house, not sure what to say. He sat a bowl of soup in front of me saying “I’m really sorry Della, I didn’t mean to drag you out right after you gave birth…” He trailed off as he sat next to me. “Its not that” I explained “I hadn’t said yes to Aaron yet…that’s why I called you guys over” a sigh escaped my lips and Adam had sent me a look that really had no explanation “I was going to find out what you guys think about it and take that into consideration” 

“Della, you have to get pregnant, you’re almost finished. I’ll drop you off at the hospital if that’s the way you want to do it?” I nodded, not really in the emotional state to do anything else. Adam had never been interested in my challenge or how close I’ve been to finishing. 

I laid in the hospital bed waiting, Adam sat next to me. His look was neutral, not happy, not sad, he could use as much cheering up as I could, so I asked him “So in a relationship, are you the man? Or the woman?” I smiled and he raised his eyebrow at me while saying “It depends of who I’m with”

“So if you were with George Lopez?” I coked my head and he sat up with his elbows on his knees “In that situation, I’d be the man of the relationship” He laughed and a soft look overtook his face. “What are you thinking?” he asked, his eyes seemed to bare into my soul. “Oh just how I desperately wish that you weren’t gay” I said with a casual flip of my hand. “But you can’t stop that kind of thing….Vanessa could” 

Right as my words passed my mouth and into the air, Dr. Bayer came in saying “Okay Ms Wriner, they’re ready for you. Now you’ve done this before so you know how the procedure goes. Ready?” He said gesturing towards the door. “I’ll be back” I said smiling at Adam, he waved and picked up a magazine. 

The procedure was over soon, I said goodbye to Adam as he dropped me off. When I got home, I started aging the kids right away. Starting with the newest girls, Kayleigh, Kesha and Star.

Patrick 

John 

Haylee, Hale and Katrina. They left with a good note, all three hugged and kissed me goodbye and left, perky and excited to be on their own. I pulled my hair behind my ears and smiled, my challenge was almost over and this was the proof of it. 

I felt my belly, overjoyed that I was now pregnant with baby 92, I couldn’t quite believe it. My challenge was flashing before my eyes and now its coming to an end. I just can’t believe that I have spent over a year doing this. 

I put my back into my work, glad that this pregnancy was going faster than normal. As soon as the puddle was mopped up, Vanessa called me saying “Boo” and then hung up. I went back to my work cursing at her. 

Day 2 of my pregnancy. It was really going fast, the children commented lots of times on how big I already was, It was a weird feeling but this seems to happen when I go to the hospital to get pregnant. 

It was day 3, I had spent all of the last 30 hours sleeping, I had picken up the flu from somewhere on the street, I had finally gotten over it and when I stood up, my belly was protruding out and I was speechless at how big I was before I realized…I just slept through A day and a half….I missed it, and this is the time I want to remember in my pregnancy. 

Before I knew it, I was kneeling over in pain, Labor taking my legs and turning them to jelly for me to deal with through all the pain. I huffed and puffed, pulling a pillow off the bed and squishing to my chest. Screaming out the pain. 

“Della?” Adam’s voice came through my bedroom. “Are you okay? Is it labor?” I screamed “YES!” And I heard him run down the stairs then back up and by the time he got back, I was holding my new baby boy…I named him Lyman Wriner 

I was holding him when more pain came and of course…2 baby girls came along right after them, Ruby and Ruth. Adam picked up Lyman and took him right to his bed, I had to work a little to get the girls in their crib, but Adam was waiting for me when I got them down… 

“Della” Adam seemed breathless, “I ran all the way down here from my house” he looked…scared? Skeptical? “And then down the stairs to get that warm water” he winked and then walked into my bedroom. “Adam, what’s going on?” I asked, hysterical and laughing. 

When I opened the door to my room, following him, he had his back to me. “What’s wrong with you?”
“I’m not sure…” He said, again in a voice that didn’t belong to him, but this time, he wasn’t playing around with my children. He turned around, with a wild look in his eye. I turned around to walk out of the room, not sure if I should be in my room with a crazy gay man, he caught me by the shoulders and forced me around. 

I didn’t know where I was when I was pulled up against him and he kissed me, it was a kiss that sent me through every little moment with Adam, pulling up memories that I didn’t even know existed, My world spun at the touch of his lips, every little gray that was there before was suddenly gone, it was all bright, exquisite colors that excited the brain…all of that was perfect, until I opened my eyes.

33 comments:

  1. :O O_O Woah, the title says it all i guess , damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;) Sure does, I bet none of you expected that, huh?

      Delete
  2. DELLA, YOU MADE HIM STRAIGHT! I think I didn't know I was Team Adam until now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Eeek! Guess I made the right choice with Adam...Keeping him around ;) I'm glad you guys like him so much...

      Delete
  3. I was always Team Adam!! ^_^
    WEE!!!! YAYAYAYA!! I can't stop smiling, the ending was such a rush and then that KISS!! WOAH! OMG!! MORE MORE MORE!!

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're probably the ONLY one besides Vanessa that pretty much knew what was going to happen...Goodness, I didn't know you'd be so excited at this <3

      Delete
    2. Yeah I remember you mentioning it before but I was never sure you were gonna do it until Adam came into your life. And I remember telling you who Dawn was gonna end up with too. ;)

      ~Dawn Turner

      Delete
    3. Ahh so I did tell you? I dont remember that :P
      I also forgot who Dawn was gonna end up with....Hahah my memory really sucks XD

      Delete
    4. Yeah you did. ^_^ Don't worry I tend to forget who I tell too. lol.
      That's good that you don't remember! Now it'll be a surprise. Lol. XD Well I actually changed it since I told you so even if you did remember it'll still be a surprise. I can't wait for my future posts, I have so many things planned. :D

      ~Dawn Turner

      Delete
    5. Lol, I told a few people XD Vi, Amber, you and Vanessa are the only four I think...I don't remember. I CAN'T WAIT TO BE SURPRISED XDDDDDD Even if I did remember...I would forget XD

      I can't wait for mine either, you'll all love gen 3 as much as I do <3

      Delete
  4. Della you have me jumping on my bed, pointing at my laptop screen and yelling "I KNEW IT!" :3
    "He said, again in a voice that didn't belong him" <<- that Line is what made my mind yell "HE TURNED STRAIGHT FOR DELLA". :3

    ~Dawn Turner :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear XD I think you liked this post....I love your comments XD

      I cant believe you figured me out ;) Just wait until you hear whats going on....I think you'll like that a lot more <3

      Delete
    2. Now that I'm looking at my comments again, I think I went a little overboard. lol! I loved this post, my favorite thus far.
      I think I was overly excited because I was waiting for it to happen and the anticipation just built up inside me- ready to explode. XD People do call me a fruit cake cause I'm in love with romance stories. lol!
      I can't wait to see what happens. :)

      ~Dawn Turner

      Delete
    3. Your comments made me happy, I'm glad that everyone likes Adam and Della as a couple, they have no clue ;)

      Its okay, I love fruit cake :D

      Delete
    4. :D Now who wouldn't love Adam and Della as a couple, they're just way to cute together. :3
      Hehe fruit cake..... hehehe

      ~Dawn Turner

      Delete
    5. That is true :3 who wouldn't? they're just too perfect together.

      XD Fruit cake

      Delete
  5. So is he bi and he is finally admitting that he is in love with Della? I sure hope so.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESYESYESYES! Della and Adam. I hope so anyway. Otherwise I look like a fool.

    I'm a huge fan of them as a couple.

    And it was a lovely post. I never really liked Aaron. Did I already say that? Or did I say I liked him? If I did I was lying.

    -Skye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Yes...Wait until you hear their nicknames....Heheh

      I love them together, this is how it was supposed to be from the beginning <3

      Thank you <3 it was realllllllly short, thats what I hate about it. I don't recall you saying anything about loving or hating Aaron, so...No lies :3

      Delete
  7. Hi, I'm Megan, your newest fan. ^_^ I found your blog on Sunday and have been using up all my free 'net time to read every single one of your posts. I love how creative you got with your storylines, even if I don't completely agree with the whole "turning a gay guy straight" plot twist. ('Cause I have gay friends...)

    I also wanted to congratulate you. I noticed while reading that your grammar, spelling, and writing in general have really improved over the past couple of years.

    And lastly, I wanted to let you know that through reading your blog, I was inspired to start my own blog for doing the Legacy Challenge. =) I'm starting with the original legacy challenge, and later on I'll start incorporating the other options into it. I'm just starting out, but I'd be honored if you'd drop by for a look.

    http://legacyslegacy.blogspot.com/

    Looking forward to 95 - 100 and Generation 3! =D
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Megan!!! Thank you for going through ALL that trouble to read it all the way through, I'm honored to have you as a loyal follower *Salutes* Well Della never "TRIED" to turn him straight, she just wished that he would...there's more info on the next post :D

      I have read back through my old posts...and I would love to improve them now but its all a part of the journey, this was a learning experience for me, it always is because I am always improving. comments like yours keep me going <3

      I would LOVE to check out your blog, if you can leave a comment like this then your blogging must be surpurb, Consider me a follower at this point <3

      I hope you enjoy the next 806 babies XD I'll be around for awhile.

      Delete
  8. I secretly knew he was never gay, he was just playing hard to get ;)
    Aaron, you horrid man! Hatred for you! "Man"
    I say it all the time sooo___ YOUR KIDS! John looks like a certain someone but yet I see him as your child so he's handsome.
    Adam's so nice to you, team Adam! Be nice to her, and when will I be in your post? :( *Can't remember me seeing me here, you'll be in mine?*
    I can't wait to watch what you'll do after YOUR 100 baby challenge and continue reading the next 800 odd.
    Sorry for not commenting but I did on this post and the post before and for the post before the post before... BOBBY - YAY! :)

    LIANA:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for butting in but I just had to say that "I secretly knew he was never gay, he was just playing hard to get ;)" made me laugh so hard. xD

      Delete
    2. Secretly ;) Yes, I believe you XD Aaron isn't that bad, he just doesn't like Adam all that much XDDDD My children love you Liana, you are their aunt Li li XDDD Heh. Why is it all of you make teams? XD I swear its like Twilight up in here.
      You'll be in my next post *Pinky promise*
      I have SO many plans for after the challenge, I can't wait to finally reveal them!

      Its okay :) I understand, it happens to me too!

      Delete
  9. I love it...can't wait to see what Dells will do :)

    ReplyDelete