Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gen 2. Just another rata tat tat tat-Babies 76, 77, 78 and 79

Eragon hardly showed any signs of being as special as he was, but it was all there, I asked Saphira about his powers and if he ever uses them when I’m not looking and she told me that it takes a lot of energy, if he tried  to use them very much, he would be very drained and that he has to wait until he’s a bit older to come to the full extent of his powers.


Saphira brings out a different side of Eragon, his best friend and sister. When around her, he’s so much sweeter and kinder with her around, not that he’s a big jerk without her…she just makes him a little bit softer.
Green and orange is what comes to my mind when I think of Allie and Spencer, Allie being my green bean and Spencer being my little cutie orange. I love the way that Spencer’s hair matches her skin and Allie’s is totally different. Their eyes sparkle with the wonder of the world in front of them.

Morgan and Bex, both feisty little devils and perfectly happy to rely on each other for their practical jokes and most importantly, wardrobe advice. The one thing they’ve been begging me to do…was beauty pageants (Eat this Mo Hay)

Saphira and Eragon grew up gorgeous, I asked Saphira how she turned out so gorgeous, her reply was “How should I know? You’re the one who was with my father, that and I inherited most of your genes” Eragon didn’t have an answer either.

Finnick, my little baby boy, this is the day that really starts his life, a job and a education will take him far, he’s starting college after this summer and he’ll be flying high in no time I’m sure.


Tired of searching for men and scrounging to get pregnant, I decided to go to the hospital and do it that way, my mom would like it this way anyway. I know I do because I don’t have to get too comfy with anyone but my favorite doctor.


On my walk home, I was promptly joined by none other than Adam, he was walking down the street, as he saw me he jogged over, linked his arm through mine and said “I’ve made up my mind about you”
“Have you now?”
“Yes, and as long as you want to, we can be friends”
I nodded and said “Well, I would like to be friends” I hesitated “As long as I don’t have to hang out with you and any of your boyfriends, that just disturbs me” He ruffled my hair and walked away without another word…And they say women are a mystery?

When I got home, me and Saphira picked up Spencer and Allie and started to tickle them, Saphira opened her mind to me and Spencer saying “Wittle baby loves to be tickled eh? Little baby is a squirmy little thing. I love you little one” 

I get along really well with Saphira, ever since she was a baby and started talking to me, not only is she more wise but she is so much more beautiful than I would have ever guessed she would be. She and I have a different bond than I’ve ever had with any of my children, she always makes me smile with her snappy little remarks, I could never ask for a better daughter.

When the kids left for school the next day, I let Spencer and Allie out of their cribs to play with their dolls, all Allie wanted to do was eat hers, actually it was Spencer’s doll she decided to eat but Spencer didn’t really care.

Spencer got Allie back by shoving one of Allie’s dolls in her mouth and she actually bit the head off. Then took the girl doll and ripped both her legs off before running and throwing them in the toilet…TO THE STORE TO BUY NEW DOLLS!

Or to the trash to fish out the old ones that I just happened to throw away the day before, also I think I might have lost an earring in the dust pile last time I was sweeping…

“Oh you such a wussy kitty kat, I could bite you and you would die” I narrated for Peter, he didn’t seem to like the stray cat that wondered into our front door and was deemed Shadow by Morgan.

Bobby doesn’t mind cats much, he likes dogs much better but he’s not one to bark about something he doesn’t like. Instead he’ll lay on the couch with his head on my chest and sleep as long as I’ll let him. We’ll usually idly lay there for hours, soaking in the relaxation that comes with this bonding time.


Saphira conjoined our minds as I was drifting off to sleep “Mother?” She started, asking me if I was awake. “I need to talk to you, will you join me for a few moments?”
I got up from my comfortable position and patted Bobby’s head “I’ll be back bud”

“Mother, I’ve met someone, I’m really serious about this but I would like your blessing to date him”
A smile was brought to my lips, I watched Saphira mature so much, not only in body but in mind and soul and I believed she was ready to have a teenage experience.
“He understands that you’re special?” Saphira smiled that beautiful smile that always brings sunshine “Not yet, when I speak, I move my mouth to fit the words in my mind and it works. I just can’t connect to him the way I can to you yet.”
“So in order to speak to someone from a distance, you have to have their trust?”
“Of course, its similar to sharing secrets. Just so, he can’t read my mind back”
“But I can”
I cut in “Because you’re my daughter or because our relationship is so sealed?”

“Both. Mother, may I have your blessing?” I nodded, smiling and thinking “You may date, but I want to meet this boy as soon as I can” My little girl skipped away in a giddy little dance, she spined out the door and onto the bus, completely thrilled and I could tell by her graceful movements.

I picked up the phone, ready for a sturdy conversation of “I’m warning you, don’t get too deep” and “If you get too close he may break your heart” But I do it anyway, I dialed and heard a tone, and five seconds later. A shrill little “Hello?”
“Hey baby cakes” I cooned “Is your mama there?”
“Yeah,  Mommy is here” Bella whispered into the phone “Are you a creeper?”
Bursting into laughter, I answered her “No sweetie, I’m your auntie Della”
“Okay. Here’s mommy” Bella handed the phone to Nessa without (as it seems) telling her it was me. “Who is it?” Is the first thing she said.
“Vanessa Fey Wood, I have to talk to you,”
I went on for about an hour, telling her all about Kyle and what my mom said and how on my way home, I met Adam and then ran into him 2 more times after this, I explained that he was gay and her reaction was “He sounds cute and all Dells, but hey? Who knows, he could be a great friend…just don’t let your little crush go too far or you’ll end up hurt.” Just as I thought, I hung up the phone with her words coursing through my head and something stronger pulsing through my heart…

I called Frella next, keeping my mind on what I wanted to hear so I didn’t forget it, when I told her my story she said “You know, Adam’s gay…and Kyle’s gay, that could mean some serious drama in funky town. You should keep eyes and ears on Kyle, you know? You find out he’s gay on the same day you find out that Adam’s gay? Just watch out”
I agreed quickly as Morgan came into the room, she was wearing her pageant dress that she would sport tomorrow at the local “Little miss sunshine” glitz pageant. Bex trailed behind her in her dress saying “Mom, Morgan said I cant beat her in the pageant tomorrow!!!” Morgan stuck her nose up saying “I never said that, I just said that you wouldn’t be as good as me”


I separated the girls and made them each go over their routines for 30 minutes so they’d be ready for tomorrow, then I got their stuff all packed up and ready to go. If this goes well then we could make a lovely fortune out of this little pageant business. I got the girls out of their dresses and into their pj’s. Kissed them each on the head and read a quick bedtime story. When I went into my room, I put my clothes into a bag and got ready to leave. I hopped tomorrow would go well, I don’t want the girls to be fighting any longer…it just breaks my heart

Spencer and Allie were tired little boogers in the morning but we cant help that, we had to leave early to get to the hotel by sundown, a new experience for us is always good, Morgan and Bex helped me carry out the luggage and put it into the car, I told Bex I’d get the suitcases but she refused “No mommy, I’ve got it”. We piled in and started along the road, Morgan and Bex got along the whole car ride to Bridgeport, I expected them to fight the whole time, but they did pretty well.

About 3 hours later, we all sat around the hotel room, the pageant started in 2 hours so I got started on the girls hair, Bex went first, she sat on my lap as I brushed through her tangled mane and did it all up into a beautiful curly looking style that compliments her dress. I then helped her put on her pageant
dress. Morgan was next, I did her hair straight with a little bump made by her bangs.

And they both shined as they stepped into their dresses, both hoping for a chance at the highest title, the grand supreme winner, I explained that only one person could get it and there were 3 other little girls in the pageant with them, so they each have a 1/5 chance of winning any of the titles. After finishing up the makeup, I picked up Spencer and Allie and made my way downstairs.

We got there right before the pageant started, the judges were getting ready as the girls walked around the room getting ready for their routines and dances. I watched all the pretty little girls and thought “I wonder how much of a chance we have here”

I liked to look at the crowns, I just knew that my girls would be taking home a crown, they were obviously the best dressed and best done up…we’ll just see how it goes from here on out.

“We’re gonna get our starting line up” I heard a judge with a very southern accent say “All 5 contestants please come and stand on stage in order of number” I shoed the girls on stage and sat in the chair next to Spencer and Allie, watching my baby girls go up there and look pretty.

The judges sat up in their chairs with their notebooks and waters and called up the first girl, Kalie Jackson, a pretty little girl with black and pink hair and a cheetah print dress, they announced that she wanted to grow up to be miss America and she’s been in over 300 pageants, usually leaving with a grand supreme.

“Next up, is contestant 2, Haylee Stryler, she has red hair and green eyes and is sporting a green dress” the southern announcer said with a giggle “Her cute little face wants to be on the cover of magazines when she’s a rock star” Haylee was a little less experienced than Kalie but all the same. “Thank you Haylee” the announcer boomed

“Jenna Tilee” the announcer summoned a little dark skinned girl with bleach blonde hair and a cute little two piece dress “Jenna enjoys long walks on the beach with her horse, Sargent! She has green eyes and blonde hair and she wants to grow up to be a vet. Thank you Jenna!”

“A newcomer is on the stage tonight! Contestant 4, Morgan Wriner! Please welcome her to the sage!” A round of applause burst from the crowd “Morgan is a gorgeous little girl with Black hair and blue eyes” a tear came to my eyes as Morgan kissed her finger and pointed it to the judge and then pounced off the sage as they said thank you

Bex was up next, I hope she gets the same welcome that Morgan got…”Another newcomer! Bex Weiner” as they said her last name wrong I knew that this wasn’t going to be a good day…a little tiny burst of applause sounded as she twirled around at the last x “Thank you miss Bex”

That was the end of the beauty competition, next up was talent, Morgan is doing her hip hop dance routine while Bex is doing ballet. They both have gone over their routines over 30 times just this weekend so I’m sure that they’re performance will be phenomenal.

I didn’t let the girls watch any of the other performances because last time it hurt their self esteem, so the first performance we watched…was Bex’s, she got up their and did her routine perfectly. Every move was perfect, every jump and move. Her ballet lessons paid off so much when she got off that stage smiling. She beamed until Morgan stepped on stage…

She shook her booty and everyone was clapping, she kept eye contact with the judges and it seemed that even they loved her amazing routine. During the middle, Morgan made a nasty face at Bex…Bex dashed out the door, I wanted to stay and watch Morgan but I had to go after her…

when she was in the lobby of the hotel she stopped and sobbed. I caught her and hugged her “baby, whats wrong? You did so well, you should be proud!” she sobbed “I’m never gonna be as good as Morgan, and she likes to show off…Mom, I have no chance at this and I want to go home.” “Its almost over baby…just stay for crowning and I’ll never make you do this again if you don’t want to” Bex nodded and trotted inside. I was coming until I felt a sharp pain hit my stomach and up my back…

The baby is coming…I thought to myself as I leaned over in pain … “I can’t miss this” I said to myself, walking over to the doors and pushing them open, gasping as I did so…the contractions were hitting me hard.. I stood by the crown table and watched the girls.

“Our queen in the little miss sunshine pageant is….Kalie!” Kalie stuck her hand up as her crown was placed on her head, “the beauty supreme is…Morgan!” I cheered! I was sure that Bex was done for in the competiton, as another contraction hit…the announcer continued “and our grand supreme goes to….”

“BEX WRINER!” I heard over my moans of agony, I clapped and rushed out the door into the sun to have this baby. My thoughts were filled of pain and happiness over all the work that paid off for Bex and Morgan to be able to win such high awards for their first pageant! I rushed home with Spencer, Allie, Bex, Morgan and the 4 new babies that were crying, this is not a one woman job…I pulled up to the house and called Saphira and Eragon to help me with this, I brought the new babies in while they took care of Morgan, Bex, Spencer and Allie. I put the babies in bed and sighed, settling for the first time since last night…

Now its time to meet…Baby 76, Kayla, Baby 77, Anna, Baby 78, Angie and last but not least…baby 79, Billy. Welcome the family…my 3 girls and 1 little boy.

 Thank you for reading, if you have a future dad or maybe even an idea that
you'd like me to use, you can contact me at
Dwriner41@hotmail.com. Follow, comment
and I sure hoped you enjoyed :) All feedback is welcome, even negative. there's
always room for improvement :)

Thank you

11 comments:

  1. The beauty pageant was a great idea, poor Bex when she ran out, but then she was crowned "grand supreme"
    Bless little Bella asking if you're a creeper, sounds like Nessa daughter, definitely.
    Aww, i love Bobby. He's such a cutie resting his head on you!
    Your kids are all cute/handsome/purty! ;)!
    Adam finally agreed to be your friend! Breakthrough! :D
    Quads, wow, you have something on your hands...
    All the hope to Saphira and her love. :)

    -Liana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks, I like the show "Toddlers in tiaras" so thats where I got the idea for this post XD

      I like the part with Bella, it reminds me of Nessa's little sister talking on the phone X3

      Bobby is the best. He's like the cutest and I adore his little Peter! I can't get over him <3

      I'm enjoying how all my kids are looking right now <3 I think I get the most unique children at the ends of my challenges :)

      we'll get there with Adam sooner or later. for now he's being a little bit stubborn...Stupid men.

      The quads turn out SOOOOOOO CUTE :D

      Thank you for the lovley first comment :3

      Delete
  2. Wow great post Dells. Quad's oh my. Can't wait to see what happens next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creative beyond words. There are very few challenges that are able to "stay original" and you my dearest friend HAVE! I look forward to your posts and loved the video you made about how you come about your blogs. You are talented and I love calling you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment just touched my heart and made it tender...Thank you so much. I take pride in being original :3 thank you for being one who noticed and a big supporter of me and my work. I love you <3

      Delete
  4. Loved it! I'm so glad that Bex got a crown! :) And congrats on your 4 new babies. :D

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally think that Morgan is a bit prettier than Bex which is why it was a good idea to me to give her the crown :)

      Delete
  5. How did you get quads?!! :D ♥
    Love this blog btw.
    My name's Bex so I'm soo glad that Bex won :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just a little cheating ;) <3
      Thank you :D I'm glad you enjoy it!
      Hehe, I'm glad that you're glad that Bex won :D

      Delete
  6. Soo hooowww? ;) <3
    I'm trying the 100 baby challenge for myself and wanna know how you get them :D ahaa. x

    ReplyDelete