Friday, February 24, 2012

Gen 2: The wedding-Baby 88

**************Mary’s POV***************
We fell asleep on Adam’s couch that night, we weren’t sure how happy mom would be about this because…we are teenage girls and he’s an adult but she knows he’s gay and would never touch us.

Adam is like one of us, he spent all night last night talking on the phone to the headmaster of the private school, he managed to get us an interview with him and it was quick, as soon as it was over, we crashed on the couch.

“Girls” Adam called us into the kitchen “No more bully problems” he smiled sliding a plate of Mac and cheese in front of us. “I got you into the private school, bullyless and the tuition is half of what you would pay if your mother would have done it, I’m just that good”
“OMGEE ADAM!” We all burst at the same time over our lunch “Thank you so much!” I finished for all three of us, Ellie especially, she almost started to cry with excitement, she’d been holding in all her emotion over this and she’s just now letting it all out. Hugging Adam when he stood up saying “Thank you, thank you, thank you”
“You’re welcome” he said calmly, laughing a little at how happy we were “Now go home, your mom is probably worried sick”

   *************Della’s POV**************
I spent all night with Aaron after agreeing to his request…we didn’t do anything but we talked, he spilled his heart to me. I listened with wide eyes as he told me about his childhood. As soon as he left…I went to check on the kids to find out that the triplets were nowhere to be found, I called around town, to their friends and fell asleep with the phone to my ear, sprawled on the couch…worried sick.

The girls walked into the room explaining everything, how they went over to Adam’s house, how he had gotten them into a private school, how he let them sleep on his couch and fed them lunch.
“So, why didn’t you just tell me you had bully problems?”
“You already had so much on your plate…”
“You can always come to me, you know that!”
“Mom…” I looked at Mary skeptical, she seemed perfectly in bliss, so I dropped it…she was happy.

I sighed as I took a picture of Katrina, Hale and Haylee, before I know it, they’ll be teenagers and then adults, I’ve watched so many children go through my household, its almost amazing that they can just phase within the blink of an eye from baby to adult…

John is just the sweetest little thing, he’s as cute as a button. I love brushing through his blonde hair with my fingers and staring into those green eyes that belong to my father. He’s such a happy child, I can’t blame him, he’s just a happy baby.

“ADAM!” I screamed into the voicemail box “Piiiiiiickkkk uppp!!!!!!!” I cried into the phone “I need to talk to you! Please call me back. Ugh. if this is about me seeing you with that man the other day, I don’t care. Just call me! I miss you” I took my frustration over this out on the car horn as a bird flew in front of the windshield.

“Della Eve Wriner” a males voice called from across the street. I looked for the voice that belonged to a blue skinned blonde man, I started across the street as the rain started falling, drip by drip onto the sidewalks and streets. I covered up my head as the man smiled at me and gestured to the husky sitting by his feet “Bobby Wriner yours?” His English was very sketchy “I find him by my home” 

“BOBBY!” I said hugging my much missed pet, not caring that I was slowly being soaked by the rain hitting my head “Where did you get off too?”
 “You miss your Bobby?” the man said watching us “You seem to be happy?”
 “Oh yes!” I said standing up to the man’s level, he grabbed my hand and said “My name Ricky, I not from here” 

“Thank you Ricky” I said hugging him “My children are going to love you for this, we’ve all missed our Bobby” 
“You welcome miss Della, I understand you 100 baby challenge?” 
“Yes, and I’m looking for someone to help me now…you interested?” a smile tugged at my lips and he stroked the back of his head before saying “Yes, I interested. We go your house?” 

So yah, as a thanks to him for bringing my Bobby back to me, I let him be the next daddy in my challenge, he knew pretty much every rule and what child I was at, he knew my last babies names. I didn’t let that go to my head, I just took it as a compliment, I have a fan. Pretty soon, I was pregnant with baby 88. 

Bobby was settling back into his home as the children spotted him and freaked out, they all loved Bobby to no end and were glad to see him back, I watched him and Peter play for the longest time. Peter is so much like his daddy. 

“Della, I’m sorry. I was busy, I couldn’t find any time to pick up a phone and call…I wish I could have before now” Adam hurriedly explained into the phone “I was helping my sister…with her wedding” 
“You could have text me and tell me what was going on” I said with a sour note in my voice “I thought you hated me or something”
 “Why would I hate you? You’re like my BFF” his tone changed and I broke into a smile “Would it make it up to you if I invited you to the wedding? Tomorrow night” He asked completely oblivious to my attitude. “Maybe a little” I smirked “I’ll go, I’d like to meet your sister, if she’s anything like you then I’m sure I’ll love her” 
“Ahh, she’s Pippa” he said before saying quickly “Oi, I gotta go, talk to you later girlfriend” he said girlishly, I laughed and pictured him in a pink suit standing next to a girl who looks just like him… 

I logged onto the computer for a quick simbook update and then sent an email to the man asking to be my next father, he said he’d send a picture and a bio of himself so I set up a date and time to meet with him, after this baby of course. Then out to the grill to serve up some hotdogs. I was really just killing time. 

I thought for awhile about meeting Adam’s sister…I wonder if she’s anything like her brother, what if she was a lesbian and was getting married to a female, what if she had some other kind of relationship problems…what if she was a normal 18 year old female who was getting married to the love of her life? Only one way to find out I guess. 

I pulled John into my arms with an eerie feeling that something was going to happen tomorrow, I had a feeling that I’d see Adam in all his gay glory, that he’d be insensitive enough to bring a male date even though he knows how much I despise seeing him with other men…its just not right. 
“Come on kid” I cooed while pulling John up onto his feet “We’re going to walk” John stumbled for a few minutes before taking off onto his own, he toddled around the porch saying “Look at me mommy! I’m walking” 

He toddled with me behind him through the door and into my bedroom where Katrina was waiting for him to play peek-a- boo, I sat down and watched him look around the room, then stumble over to Katrina “Peek a boo” she said as he covered his eyes “I can’t see you” 
"BOO! BOO BOO BOO!” He yelled laughing and hitting the floor “I win! I win!” 
“Oh no you don’t” Katrina smiled at him and kissed his forehead “We win together” she laughed and sprung up to her feet, bounding away saying “I love you bebe brother” 

When the next morning rolled around, I got up early to get ready, I found the best pregnancy clothes that I could to be appropriate for Pippa’s wedding. Adam text me and told me he was picking me up at 9:00 AM for us to get there in time so I rushed around to get ready until I got a text that said 
“Get in the car, slowpoke” 


I hopped into the passenger seat and buckled in, he smiled, just slightly, but it was his cute smile. “Where’s the truck?” I asked gesturing to the big lemon that we were driving in, “Its in the shop” he said simply “I blew a tire and its being replaced this morning, they’re taking a lot longer than they should with it. Now please Della, I’ve got a very bad headache” I shut up and stared out the window, I saw the sweet looking wedding setup, I saw a blonde woman and a brunette man, I saw everyone waiting for Adam. 

He jumped out of the car and thread his sisters arm through his, I took a seat as the music started to play and they walked down the aisle, I looked at Pippa and you could really see the resemblance, they look a lot alike, its one of the reasons that I thought…that Adam has never really told me about his family. 

As they approached the man I know to be named Nyltiac, for short its, Ny, Adam started to smile just a little more, they walked together until they were right in front of Ny. Adam took his sisters hands, looked into Ny’s eyes, gave him a death glare that said “If you hurt her, you die” and then kissed his sister on the cheek. 

Adam sat down and they exchanged rings, no pastor or anything, they said their vows and they were married, they walked back down the aisle together and walked off, Adam told me that it was a tradition in their family to take a short walk with your new spouse, to be alone with them right after the service, no photographer. Just them, it was romantic. 

The rest of the night really kinda played by ear, Pippa was a beautiful bride, she and Ny had their first dance and then everyone else joined on the floor, I didn’t feel like dancing so I stood off alone by the dinner table, Adam and Pippa joined me and Adam gave me and apologetic look for what he’d said earlier in the car. 

“You never introduced me to your friend, Adam” Her singsong voiced matched the look of bliss in her eyes “Hi” she said grinning “I’m Pippa, you probably know that, and you are?”
 “Della” I choked out, shaking her hand firmly “Della Wriner, I live here in Sunset Valley but I don’t think we’ve ever met” 
“Well, I just moved here from Bridgeport when I found out that my big brother finally moved from that retched strangeville” I smirked at Adam and he looked at his feet “So how do you two know each other” she giggled and I really saw a resemblance between the two of them. 


“We sorta…ran into each other one day” Adam said with a wink my way. “And then I hunted him down until I got him to talk to me” I said rolling my eyes. “Pippa” Adam said in a hushed tone into her ear “Can we talk for a moment?” “Oh of course” she giggled “It was really nice to meet you Della” she grinned and then skipped off with Adam. I only heard snippits of what they said like “Gay” and “Good gracious” both coming from Pippa. 

I walked off onto the dance floor and a cute guy came up to me saying “Want to dance?” I agreed, taking his hand and dancing with him. We danced for a few minutes until the song ended, and he let go, I was then approached by Charlie Vanderbilt, he asked me to dance just for old time sake, so I did. A few more times around and I was tired. 

I stood alone again, and anyone who asked me to dance would be shooed with a polite “No thank you” or “I’m tired at the moment” It was night time when Ny and Pippa left for their honeymoon, I had to put my arm around Adam’s shoulder to stand up any longer. He helped me to the car and talked quietly to me, I was only half listening, the other half of my brain was drifting to my bed.

*Adam*
Della was too sleepy, must be the pregnancy or maybe she was on drugs or something but she fell asleep in the car on the way back to her house. Since she did the same for me, I carried her up the stairs and into her bed. She probably wouldn’t be very happy sleeping in her clothes, but you know, I don’t want to embarrass her or anything. Not that she would be, she’s been with so many men. So I just let her sleep and went to the couch, and fell asleep myself within minutes

*Della*
When I woke up, the Tv was blaring, the kids were laughing and the dogs were barking. All of this was normal except that when I woke up, the person in the middle of it all was….just weird, Adam was playing tea party with Haylee and Katrina and Hale was watching the TV. Sandi, Ellie and Mary were doing homework…it was perfect. 

I felt my little baby 88 kicking at my stomach, I pressed my hand to my stomach and Haylee looked over at me, she tugged on Adam’s sleeve and said “Why is mom touching her stomach?” 
“The baby kicked” he said simply. 

“Goodness” I said, touching my stomach again, but this time, right in the place where the first labor pain hit. “Adam, will you take the kids downstairs please” He looked at me very skeptical until another labor pain crossed across my face. “Ahh” he said looking relaxed “I’ll be back in a minute” he rounded the kids up and started them down the stairs. 

“WHAT DO YOU NEED ME TO DO?” Adam had to yell for me to hear him over my moans of pain. “Just…Get…me some water” the contraction ended as I asked this of him. “Hot or cold” he asked with a very scared look on his face “Cause I can get both” 
“JUST GO!” I screamed, another contraction hit me and a look of pure death made its way on my face. 

Adam bustled out of the room as the last contraction passed and I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who I named Patrick. A few moments later a knock on the door came and “Can we come in now master?” Adam said in a voice that didn’t quite belong to him “We’ve been very gooooood, master?” 
“Yess master” Katrina giggled “We want to see the baby!”
 “Come in guys” I said, settling myself and brushing my hair back behind my ears. 

“He’s so pretty mommy!” Haylee gushed “I can’t believe he was just inside of you!” 
“Haylee” Adam glared at her, it seems he has a pretty convincing way to make people shut up, and it works…. My entire family (And Adam, but he pretty much is part of the family) Admired the beautiful little boy I was cradling in my arms….

6 comments:

  1. Awe I just loved this post! ^_^ Adam is an awesome friend, too bad he's gay, him and Della would have made a cute couple.
    I love Adam's sister's wedding, it made me think about Della's future wedding if she'll ever get married. I can't wait for the next post, you always make great posts. :D

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 Adam is a great friend, Della's only male best friend I say. Della is glad he's gay because she can actually talk to him.
      Pippa is a pretty girl, her story is just started....

      Della will get married, she has a legacy to fulfill!
      :3 thanks for the amazing comment!

      Delete
  2. "He's so pretty mommy! I can't believe he was just inside of you!"
    Best.
    Line.
    EVER.
    Anyways, deary, you ALWAYS AMAZE with your work.
    REMEMBER...
    My Unicorn George lives on a rainbow, eats bubblegum gelato, and plays Scrabble ;D
    Love you sister!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :3 I like that line too, haha I'm glad you're liking it. And think...this challenge is almost over, weird huh?

      Your unicorn should chill with mine sometime ;) Hehe!

      Love you too!

      Delete
  3. Great post Dells.. you are really making me not Want Adam to gay. Can't wait to see what happens next.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete