Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gen 2: First date- Baby 87

The night passed away quickly, the whole night was spent with the children in my bed, Hale being the only boy, didn’t cry as much as Haylee and Katrina so I actually got a full nights sleep…not counting the hour of labor that put me at 12:00 before bedtime. 

The first thing I did in the morning was call my two Bff’s, I started with Vanessa, “Dude” I cried into the phone “I HAVE A FREAKING DATE!” she screamed “WHO?!?! OMGEEE”
“His name is Aaron and he is major cute”
“Well…I should just start planning the wedding right away then?” she giggled “It would be necessary” 
“Vanessa, shut up” I laughed and told her that I had to go fix breakfast “Love you” I whispered as I hung up. 

I called Adam next and it started about the same way “Adam! I have a date!” the voice that came from the phone didn’t sound like my Adam “Oh that’s great Dells, I would come help you out but I’m not feeling great…I’ve gotta go” he hung up before I could say goodbye… 

I HAD to age each of the children up twice in order for everything to work…I couldn’t get away with having more than 8 Sims in my household…so here we go, Edward is now an adult. He didn’t want to grow up so fast but agreed because he didn’t have to go through high school, straight to college with him. 

The girls were Teenagers sooner then expected, their toddler years were short and full of naps but they didn’t mind skipping childhood, I knew they would never get the experience they needed but they would do better with their children. 

The newest triplets couldn’t miss their toddler years, so I didn’t age them twice, what they needed was a good structured childhood, that’s what I want to give all my children… 

As Edward left, I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He kept a straight face but I’m sure that I saw him crying as he got in the car and drove away, completely alone… l called him later that night and asked him if he wanted to take Clipclop. He came over later that night and took him. I had to get rid of a few pets…I have way too many big animals. 

I went outside for a breath of fresh air and found myself walking down many blocks of street, when I noticed a Macaw sitting on the grass by a little lake. I didn’t want to scare the beautiful creature so I stopped in my tracks and bent down to swoop up the bird. 

It climbed up my arm and nipped at my hair, as if saying “I think I like you” so I took the bird home, he didn’t seem to mind much as he actually fell asleep sitting on my arm. I smirked to myself thinking “The kids are gonna LOOOOOVEEE me” 

The cold winter air blew on my face, which is now turning different shades of blue and red as I climb upon Jack’s back, the unicorn took off, sending the cold chills running up my back and down my spine. I felt my hands freeze to the reigns and a deep hypothermia set into my bones. 

As I dismounted, I had to manually open my fingers and get them to release, Jack had got her fair laugh out of this as she whinnied and ran off to get a bite to eat. I, on the other hand, had to go and soak my hands in a hot bowl of water for an hour just so that I could bend my fingers.
“I have an idea” Ellie whispered as Mary and Sandi gathered around “Mom has a date tonight, lets set up a surprise”
 “What kind of surprise?” Mary put in with a gentle tug of Sandi’s hair to get her to stop laughing “You mean like a person surprise? Or a thing surprise?”
 “Oh Mary” Sandi rolled her eyes to the back of her head “You’ll see”
Mary suppressed a grin as she stalked over to the telephone and dialed the number on the notepad in her hand. “Hello? Is this Marc Walters?” she waited for an answer “Well, I’m calling to set up an appointment for tonight” she spit out the address and slammed the phone down on the receiver. “Done” she whispered as the three girls started to make their way upstairs “Mom’s going to kill us”
The Macaw wasn’t more than I could handle, low maintenance and easy to handle, all I had to do was refill his bowls once a day, and sometimes, open the cage. The kids loved petting his feathers and watching him eat crackers, they even convinced me to name him Polly so they could scream “POLLY WANT A CRACKER?”
“Holy crow” I thought over and over again while dabbing my makeup on my face, once inch at a time, I was making improvement, starting with my forehead and all the way down below my neck. I never usually put this much makeup on but I really did feel nervous for my date with Aaron…I had no clue how this was going to go.
I wasn’t sure what attire would be right for this kind of thing, was this like a formal date or more like a casual date? I had no clue, so I went with an outfit that looked something around the middle. So either way I’ll look nice for him.
Not too formal, not too causal, a perfect blend of them both, nice clothes that weren’t too dressy, no hair enlargements, just enough makeup. I believe I’m ready for our date! Now to get there alive and with all my hair. The triplets happily agreed to watch over the babies just for a couple hours, they love babysitting obviously.
When I showed up at the Bistro, Aaron was waiting patiently for me, he smiled as I hopped out of my car and stepped onto the sidewalk, it was a look that I usually get from toddlers when they see something gorgeous for the first time, Aaron was just staring…
“Well you’re a breath of fresh air” was the first thing that came out of his gaping mouth “Usually when I take a girl out, they get all dressed up and cake on their makeup…I’m surprised at you”
“Well” I said with a flip of my hair “I’m no ordinary girl and you better learn that right now or you’ll be learning it the hard way”
 “I’m scared already" he said with a laugh "now would you like to go get something to eat?” He grinned and his smile melted my heart into 2 different puddles that were seeping down to my toes and warming up my entire body… “So, I don’t want to be in your challenge, lets just get that straight right off” I nodded as I listened to him talk, watching his every move “I want you to get to know me…Maybe we could go out, you know” he winked “Boyfriend and girlfriend”
“Aaron, I’m not sure if I can make a real commitment without any fighting because of the men in my challenge. But I swear that if you decide you want to, I will try to keep the challenge out of the way so that I could try something new…” I was hesitant but you know, jump off a cliff once in awhile, you might find yourself somewhere beautiful.
We sat down, I didn’t want to hurt his feelings, but I couldn’t eat a thing. If I ate anything I would probably puke and that’s not very attractive on a first date…So I told him that I wasn’t hungry. He said it was fine and we talked while he ate
We were there for about 30 minutes before I heard the familiar laugh of a good friend behind me, Adam told me he was sick so I’m not sure what was true but when I turned around and he saw me, his eyes got big and then he looked away to the face of the other man that was sitting there, he was eying me with a strange look.
Aaron noticed that I was uncomfortable being so close to these two, not that he knew my connection to Adam, but it was sweet of him to take such a notice, so he quickly paid the bill and we left hand in hand.
Aaron took me down to the beach, the cold air gave me goosebumps, but as Aaron touched my arm, they suddenly disappeared. The warmth from his hands gave me a whole new sensation…
I felt in a whole new world that disappeared the second he let go…and that’s the thing…I don’t feel anything unless he’s touching me, his face was gorgeous but it didn’t have that pull on my heart when he smiled or that girly laugh that I loved so much, but most of all…he didn’t have a twinkle in his eye.
He said goodbye to me sooner than I had hoped, if he wants to be a “thing” with me then he at least needs to let me be his friend first. He kissed my cheek and ran barefoot off the beach saying “I’ll call you tonight”
I walked inside shouting “Guys I’m home” but I was greeted with silence, I explored deeper into the house and saw a glint of candle light in the living room. “Hello lovely” a voice said from the coffee table, I looked over and saw a man…in nothing but his underwear “Hi, I’m Marc, and you’re Della and I’m here for you tonight”
It wasn’t long before he had me completely under his control, well sort of. I couldn’t tell you how he got here or why he’s in my house but I actually don’t mind it because the faster I can get pregnant…the sooner I finish this challenge. 

I got the man to leave right after he got me pregnant, he seemed to want to stay forever he mentioned something about getting paid so I shooed him out saying “Yes yes, that’s very lovely, I’ll talk to you later. Bye bye now” I ran back inside and grabbed my phone to call Nessa saying “Vanessa Fey Wood. You’re spending the night, no excuses” 

“Hey Peter, buddy!” Nessa was greeted by a shrill barking “You’ve gotten so big!” she cooed. she had a smile on her face, “Hey girly” I said as she snapped up when she saw me. “Whats up?” she said with a giggle “Oh, its just been awhile since you spent the night” I raised my eyebrows “you’re overdue”
.
“So” Vanessa started as she flopped on the couch “you read the Hunger games?” she asked with a smirk “Of course I do” I said sticking my tongue, giving her a raspberry “You don’t have a freaking life if you don’t!” 
“Well, good because Peeta is MINEEEE” 
 “WHAT? No. just no. I called him a LONG time ago” 
“not to meeeee you didn’t!”
 “But to myself and that’s what matters, you take Gale because Peeta belongs to me, and I’m the one who TOLD YOU about the hunger games” She rolled her eyes, I smirked, she knew I was right. “would you like a crumpet?” I said this with a funny English accent and she snorted, falling over and laughing…

We slunk off the couch, she put her arm around me and I said “We’ll be best friends forever wont we?”
she giggled and said “Forever and ever”
“Unless you decide to run off and get married to Gale”
 “Della, you’re my best friend, no matter what happens, where we go or what we do”
“So you aren’t going to run away then?” Her answer was a simple shrug.  

“Hello little one” Nessa tossed Haylee in the air saying “I wish I was as light as you, little booger” Haylee laughed as Nessa caught her again saying “Omgee girl, you really need to give me your weight” Haylee got this death look on her face and said “No.” period, the end. 

I stuck my spoon in my mouth and said sloppily “Eat your ice cream before it melts”
 “I thought you didn’t like this ice cream?” she said pushing her ice cream into my face, I whacked her with my spoon, leaving a glop of ice cream in her golden hair. “Hey” she screamed as she dumped the rest of hers on my head. I growled and picked up a handful of ice cream and shoved it right in her face. She didn’t react well… Nessa went to the fridge, pulled out my carton of milk, and dumped it over my head, topping off the ice cream. I reached into the cupboard and grabbed the sprinkles and stuck on to her nose singing “Rudolph the red nosed reindeer” 

“EEWWWWWWW” I screamed as I brushed through my hair with my fingers “My hair smells like rotten milk”
 “At least it doesn’t smell like eggs and sour cream” Vanessa scowled from the other side of the mirror. We had both ran through the shower but can’t quite get rid of the scents “And spaghetti. And meatloaf…” she continued. “I get it, I went a little far with the leftovers”
I sat down with my meal from McDonalds. Vanessa looked at me with a look that said “SHARE!”
 “Um, no. I may be a fat-ass but I am the pregnant one” She looked at my hamburger with a look of pure torture “Cmon, you have a lot of food there” she whined, so I shoved one in her face and watched her stuff it in her mouth. “There, enjoy my burger” I grumbled stuffing a fry in my mouth. “I will pay you back for this” 

Vanessa was just about to leave…when she grabbed my shoulders and bent down to press her ear to my stomach “I hear da baby!” She cooed And then she left.
 No goodbye
Of course she realized this about 4 minutes later.
And called me Saying she was sorry.
I stayed mad at her for not saying goodbye.
 But she begged.
 And begged I finally gave in.
 She won.
 As always.

      *******************Mary’s Pov******************* 

“Help me…” Ellie cried into my shoulder “I can’t take this anymore, they never stop…just never stop.” “Elle, they attack you because they’re jealous..” 
 “No! Its because I’m ugly and everyone hates me”
 “Bullies can’t take what you have most” I said to my distraught sister…”They can’t take your willingness to care!” 
“I don’t want to care, if I didn’t care then I wouldn’t feel like this!” Elle struggled with her school problems…Ellie is on the honors list and the other kids don’t think that’s very “cool” so she’s very picked on…There is this one girl that starts it…and its really been getting to her. I never heard about what was going on until five minutes ago.
    **********************Della’s Pov********************* 

I heard Ellie crying to Mary. “Whats wrong?” I pressed. “Ellie…Why are you crying?” Ellie looked at me a wiped her eyes “Mom…its fine, don’t worry” she said backing down the stairs “I’m going to school” she whispered at the last moment. I watched my daughter who had…just been crying walk down the stairs wiping her face. 

“Whats going on?” I asked the other two “And who was that man downstairs last night?” 
“She’s just a little frazzled” Started Mary “And that was someone we got for you…so you wouldn’t have to do it” Sandi finished. At the same time they said “Its time for school” 
 “Um…bye guys” I waved while staring at them weirdly…there was something up and I would figure it out. 
 ***************************Mary’s POV****************************** 

We didn’t really go to school…we just told mom we did so that we didn’t get in trouble. We didn’t want to go back to that insane place full of bullies. Me and my sisters weren’t quite sure when to tell my mom what was going on… so instead we went to our only male figure (Or sort of male) “Adam” I gasped from the run down to his house “We-We have to talk to you”
 “Girls…” he said with his eyebrows scrunched up together “Isn’t there somewhere you should be? School mayhaps?”
 “That’s the thing” Ellie started, but then out of fear, stopped. “Ellie is getting picked on by bullies, mom is worried but she doesn’t know what’s going on” Sandi sighed in the middle of her sentence “and that’s why were here” 
“You guys should really talk to your mom.. She probably knows how to handle this. I’ve never had kids so I’m not sure what exactly to say here…”
“We don’t want to cause her any more stress then is necessary at the moment…We’re wondering if you’ll go down to the school…and act like our dad. Talk to the principal?!”
 “I can’t do that!” He protested “They’ll never believe me, I mean…look at you guys, I look nothing like you”
 Mom has told me about his ‘Girly tone’ And I never really paid attention to it until he was sitting here talking to us, and she’s right… if ever there was a gay man, this was him. And that’s why our plan would work perfectly.

 I repeated this all to Adam when he finally gave up, he must have known that we weren’t going to because he got a sour look on his face and said ”Okay“ he paused “You three are just like your mother” Ellie laughed and clapped her hands and then burst into to tears saying “Thank you!! Thank you so much!” Adam smiled at her and patted her back, pointing to his truck “Climb in girls”

                    ***********************Della’s POV********************************
 I held Kat close to me, she had just learned to walk and stumbled around for quite awhile before I swooped her up saying “Okay, that’s quite enough” She whined for about 3 minutes until I started to tickle her, then everything in her little world was completely perfect, as I sat her down in her bed…she yawned and fell asleep. 

As soon as I walked outside to lounge on the couch, I found myself in labor pains. I pulled up my shirt to my belly button and whispered unevenly “Hey bebe, you seem eager to get out of there” 

And then along came Polly…That’s just a figure of speech but still. Labor is always the worst part of the whole pregnancy. That and forcing a baby out…never mind, I’m not even gonna say it, lets just go with “Ow that hurts” instead of getting into the whole details.
 
“Hello John, baby…” I cooed to my new son…John Wriner, named after my uncle. I rocked him to sleep and smiled to myself, another Wriner was just brought into the world and I couldn’t be more proud… 

“Aaron Nell!” I squealed as he came up behind me in my bedroom “What on earth are you doing here?” “Oh, you know” his husky voice whispered softly into my voice “Just casually stopping by”
 “How’d you know where I live?” the question pops into my mind right as I said it “Its sunset valley babe, everyone knows where everyone lives” he said with a gentle toss of his hand, and then he kissed me “Della, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me again, but not just as my date. As my girlfriend”

12 comments:

  1. :O Can't wait to see her answer. Loved the post from start to FINISH... and the toe and nail polish is so cute. I love it!!!!!!! <3 challengeit.talkingsims.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, she never really gives him a straight answer, but of course, its a yes.
      I'm glad you liked it <3 took a lot of time and effort XD JK. Its the norm, anyway...Thanks for commenting :3

      Delete
  2. Another John? >_> Dear lord what will this earth come to if he's like his great uncle? Double A ron is cute. I'm glad he likes you ;) Lovely post as always, dear! Don't give up! Keep on truckin! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes another John, get over it -_- He's going to be a perfectly nice little boy. he's a cutie too.
      Aaron is all Llama's creation ^_^ so I thank her for the cuteness :D
      Thank you love ;) Just keep on truckin' cause thats what truckers dooooo, got to keep on truckin' got to get on through XD

      Delete
  3. Awe I love it! I love Della! I love Adam! I love her kiddos! ^_^ I love it all!!!! Amazing post Della, I can't wait to read more.

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adam ^_^ Oh how I love my gay best friend... thank you <3 I love all those things too :D
      Thanks for the comment deary ;)
      More is coming

      Delete
  4. Awesome update Della. I am not sure if Aaron is totally legit, but perhaps I am wrong. I can't wait to find out.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaron is pretty legit :P Better get used to his charm, he'll be around for awhile.
      thanks for commenting

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to see her answer either! Great chap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She never really gives a clean answer, they just sorta start going out

      Delete
  6. Hey :D It's another John Wriner ^_^
    Her answer better be a yes, he's hot. And you seem to like him :P
    That guy on your table was a little weird... O_O
    Nice McDonalds you got yourselves there, i'd have said share to ;D
    You're getting close to finishing aren't you, just 13 now, then another 100, then another 100 and so on till 1000 or more Wriners exist :DDDD

    Liana :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh, I love my Johns <3 They're all so cute, I mean, John 'Jr' Wriner turns out to be pretty darn hot *I didn't just say that*
      Her answer...could be yes, could be no...hmmmm you'll see if you read on :3

      He was a hooker and yes, very weird ._.
      MY MICKY D'S! I will share with no one -_-

      OMG! I'M SO EXCITED TO FINISH! I'M ALMOST DONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

      Della

      Delete