Sunday, February 5, 2012

Gen 2. Let me off this ride-Baby 80

The next few nights sleep was horrid, I fell asleep but when I woke up I felt completely unrested and very tired. It was a hard thing to endure when you have 6 babies to take care of while the rest are at school. I did the best I could to rest but nothing was working…21 Babies left…. Saphira and Eragon went to their last day of school today, Saphira had spent the day after the quads were born begging me to let them age and move out, I finally agreed when Morgan and Bex started begging along side them…so here you go…a full grown pair of the two best kids that have ever walked my halls. Saphira isn’t only my daughter…but my best friend as well. Eragon is hers along with her boyfriend and her crowd at school. They’re both great kids and I wish them all the best in life.


Both of them refused to leave until they had all the kids aged up with me, they know I cant handle some things alone. Like only having two arms and having 6 hungry babies. So we started aging the young ones. Morgan and Bex make a wonderful pair…when they aren’t fighting that is.

Spencer and Allie are two wonderful works of art, and I mean it. They both love to draw and sketch (mostly each other) and they love singing, dancing, and hugging…they share everything. Almost exactly how I wanted to raise them to be.

The quads grew up so different from each other. One had pink skin and purple eyes. They were all very feisty. I couldn’t stop them from fighting while I was trying to take the picture. They all screamed and fussed before I finally gave up and just snapped it.

I didn’t want to let my babies leave so soon. But I couldn’t stop them. They were adults. As they left Saphira connected minds and said “Mother, this is the last time I’ll be able to contact you with my mind, I wish the bond could last forever but there are rules” I sobbed to myself. I had such a great connection with Saphira, I will never be this close to a child ever again.
“I wish you would stay home forever, that way this bond would never have to break…but that’s more than I could ever ask for” As these last words ran through our heads…she stepped off the property and the connection was cut.

Morgan is truly a free spirit, she never takes crap from her siblings or her friends. If drama starts, she walks away. that’s one reason why she’s walking by herself in the moonlight. Bex had started taunting her for the first time in her life saying in a mocking tone “I’m so gonna win! But guess what sister! I WON GRAND SUPREME ” I scolded Bex after Morgan walked away. She just scoffed and went out the door.


Morgan and Bex both decided to ask me to move out…I didn’t know why but their excuse was so that I would have more room…I didn’t want to start a fight so I said yes. I know how drama goes and I do not want to be a part of it…especially with teenage girls.

They both grew up lovely, more tears formed in my eyes as they put on their jackets and hopped into separate cabs. Its pains me that my girls aren’t going to be living together…but they aren’t exactly the best of friends. They get along but there is so much tension between them that they can’t even talk for too long. I waved as they left. I didn’t feel like fighting anymore, so I just let them go.

"Hello?" a voice boomed into the ear piece. 
"Adam? is that you?" I asked confused "How'd you get my number?"
"I looked it up, anyway, get dressed girl, we're going date searching" I rolled my eyes as he said "There's supposed to be this cute boy band in town and they're going to the grind"
I laughed for a full 3 1/2 minutes and then said "You're really dragging me into this?"

Adam stayed silent for a minute “This comes with being my friend” he said in a very girly way that almost made me think someone else picked up the phone .
“Oh whatever” I said annoyed “When are you picking me up?” 
“6:30. Be ready or I’ll steal your best purse” I heard a hint of sarcasm in his last words. Laughing, I hung up the phone and walked out of the room. My god, gay men need a lot of maintenance.

As I was getting ready, Nessa called telling me that she needed someone to go with her to a concert tomorrow. Maybe it’s the band that Adam told me about. Anyway, I agreed to go with her tomorrow as long as I’m alive after going with Adam tonight. He showed up at 6:24, as he walked into the house, I shoved my purse into his gut “You wanted it, you got it” I said annoyed. He chuckled as I walked past him.

He trailed behind me, throwing the purse and telling the kids “seeya kiddos” and then climbed into his car behind me. Leaning towards the window to see the road whirling by, I cocked my head, Adam was looking at me from behind “Is something wrong?” He asked, his eyebrows creasing “You don’t seem as talkative tonight, I was hoping for someone to talk to”

“What do you need to talk about?” a concerned look spread across my face as his grin slipped into a grimace. 
“Its not exactly easy to say” I turned towards him.
“You can tell me anything” My heart gave a tiny bit of hope. Maybe he had changed his mind. 
“Della, I think I’m in love but I don’t know yet…it feels so much like it… but I just cant make out this feeling” He parked the car and my eyes shone concern when I was really floating through the roof 
“Maybe you should let whoever it is know exactly how you feel“ 
“I want to tell him how I feel…but I just cant”
…And crash. My hope died again. 
“What if he already knows?” I concurred

We pulled up to the grind and he begged me not to tell anyone. I agreed as we stepped out of the truck and approached the club. 
“I really just asked you to come so that I could talk to you…and if you wanted help finding good ones for your challenge” I smiled at him, my glasses falling down my nose, pushing them back up, I say 
“Cmon Adam, lets go get a drink”

Adam slowly lifted his KTHXBYE to his lips saying 
“To us and a night of letting loose, girlfriend” His tone turned so girlish that I spit my KTHXBYE in his face laughing
“You crack me up” I giggled as I was slowly calming down "To us”
I drained my drink in 3 seconds and felt a hyper pull on my energy.

I was expecting something gay from Adam but not this…I hid my face from the other dancers as he boogied up on the table and people asked me if he belonged to me. 
“A lot of nerve you got there” I yelled up to him, not sure if he heard.
“ANOTHER TABLE IS OPEN” he had to yell for me to hear.
I just shook my head “No way on earth”

I got tricked into it by the usual “You’re such a chicken”. 
So I got up on that table and danced my heart out for everyone to watch. 
Adam laughed “Now that’s better isn’t it Dells?” With that little girlish tone he has. He cheered me on along with the 3 other people in the club that night. I realized that the only time I ever have this much fun is with Vanessa.


The lights shone bright in my eyes as we danced the night away, taking small food breaks and then hitting the dance floor again. When I was with Adam, I felt like I was dreaming. And of course, all girls love their gay friends. I really couldn’t believe that someone as cute as him could be gay but I guess I thought the same with Kyle.

I never even looked for a baby daddy. I planned on doing that at the concert with Nessa tomorrow. On top of these plans, I had a picnic planned and then a girls night out with Amber Lights-Masons. My schedule only had one thing planned with my growing children. I needed to go home but I was having way too much fun. I swear I’ll make up for it!

Adam finally told me he’s taking me home as soon as his buzz wore off and he was no longer a huge party animal, I think his hangover came early, or he’s just insane but he started to choke himself. A weird look glinted in his eyes.
“Adam” I sighed “I’m driving, you’re way too drunk” 
“Okayyyyy miss Della” He said slinking out the door “I’ll wait in the truck”. 
I paid off our tab and jumped in the truck. Adam was sound asleep, I had to take him home and I didn’t even know where that was….

Instead, I hauled him to my house and let him sleep on the couch. that’s what friends do right? Drag their drunk friend through their front yard like a dead body? Let them sleep on your couch until 3 in the afternoon? Hmm…maybe I’ll put makeup on him :3

Instead I went to clean my house, maybe I can get it all tidy before Vanessa shows up and Adam wakes up. I called Nessa asking what time she would be over since I’m driving, she said she’d be here at 7 so I have enough time to clean and shoo Adam home. I should have changed right away but I figured I’d just wear this getup to the concert.

In my wait, I pulled out my bass and once again imitated the song I heard the first time I saw Adam, it still wasn’t as good but I did my best. I’m playing by ear here so give me some credit on this one. I played for as long as I could, I have always loved my bass to death, when I was young it was the only medium between me and the disaster I call my life.

“The last note is a B” Adam said yawning “Not a C. May I?”
“Of course” I smiled “Go ahead” 
He took hold of the bass and played the song perfectly.
“Its called ‘The song of the honeybee’ you should hear the words” 
a beautiful melody flowed from the bass as his fingers moved in a continuous flow
“I wrote it” 
“Its beautiful” I said awed. “Its been playing in my head since I first heard you play it”
“Well, thanks” he said before giving me back the bass, I put it away and went to talk to him

“Thanks for talking to me Della” He said scratching his head “I didn’t know what I was going to do” 
I wasn’t sure what to say to him, I didn’t have the necessary skills for this type of thing 
“Adam, don’t worry about it” I finally sputtered “I’m always here” 
“I’m going to go home now…” He said trailing off. And then picking back up with 
“Did I say anything strange to you last night?” I searched my mind but found nothing
“Not that I can recall”
“Good. I’ll talk to you later Dells, bye” with that he left and I rolled my eyes. How the hell did this happen to me?

“Here pretty unicorn” I said in a cooing tone in order to bring the glowing creature to my side.
“Will you come here?” In a few minutes the majestic unicorn trotted to my side and nuzzled her head against my arm.
I attended to adopting this uni, I was told I had enough pets but…who would give up a magical creature?

All 4 of the horses gathered around Streak…He was aging into an elder. Streak is one of my favorite horses and I know that good old horses don’t live that long. I hated that we only had a little while left with him and he would be gone…

“CMON DELLA!” I heard from the front room “WE’RE GONNA BE LATE” Vanessa let loose, her outfit was…..amazing, she of course, was an expert at this kind of thing. “Nice glasses” She said as we were walking to the car “Where’d you get those?” 
“The mall” I gestured out into nowhere with my hands.

We arrived at the community building in no time, I never really like Nessa’s ideas much but this one isn’t bad.. The bands name was “Third Degree Burn” and all the members were male, and pretty cute I might add “Omgee this is gonna be so much fun” Nessa squealed “but please don’t let me get drunk” she added with a sarcastic wave. 
“Don’t worry” I said annoyed “The last time that happened….Oh never mind” I saw the way she looked at me. That usual death glare.

As we walked into the room, a old guy came up to Nessa and said “is it just me…or is there a zebra in the room?” He chuckled. I stifled my laugh as she said “No, but there’s an old elephant right in front of me” The old man cursed and walked away. Nessa and I settled in front of the stage, watching as the 5 guys started to play. I didn’t like the music much but Nessa enjoyed it and I love making my best friend happy. The gold lights shone in our eyes and by the time the last song finished, everything I saw was tinted gold. Like lights run off of people and then there was always this tint blue that I saw in peoples eyes.

When everyone was clearing out, a man came up to me “You Della?" He said looking frazzled 
“Yah, that’s me” I said, searching for Nessa “Can I help you?”
“I want to be in your challenge” I shrugged my shoulders. 
“Why not” I sighed, “whats your plan?” 
“Well…there’s an elevator downstairs…” he trailed off. I nodded and turned to follow him, signaling for Nessa to wait a few minutes for me. She nodded. As I was walking past, a big goon looking man rubbed up next to me. I looked at him for a few seconds but shrugged it off.

Me and Nessa walked out of there late, we took a cab to her house first and then it dropped me off at my house. I went into the kids room after I got home and kissed each of them goodnight, sad that I couldn’t be the one to tuck them in..

I got stuff ready for our picnic/birthday party, I had made sure that I got every cake and every candle made and packed. I realized that I needed to sort through my purse for the first time in like 3 years. I had taken it to the concert last night but never used anything. So I sat it out on the counter and pulled all the crap out. As it all spilled out one thing caught my eye, a glinting pearl necklace. I fingered it curiously.

I couldn’t bring myself to keep the gorgeous necklace. I drove down to the police station to turn it in, someone was probably missing it. They put it in a box and told me that they’d try to find the owner as soon as they could.

In the morning, all the stuff was loaded into the car along with the children, Peter and Bobby. We went down to the park and set everything up, the kids played with Bobby and Peter as I started lighting the candles for their birthday party.

My stomach started to bulge as the children aged up one by one. Watched my pride and joys turn into beautiful people every day. I watch them become amazing adults and teenagers. Grow into the people that they are today. The quads were still feisty, not as bad as they were when they were toddlers. They all grew up into pretty children, all different from each other. There was something with the genes that changed each of their looks to be completely different from the other.

The most unique twins I think I’ve ever had, Spencer’s green skin and blue and brown hair is almost opposite of Allie who is orange with orange, pink, green and a few other colors. They both have blue eyes and my nose. Their original ideas in school and even at home always make me smile.

I sat down to have a bite to eat as the kids ran off to play on the park equipment, sitting alone I felt my belly a little saying “After you, only 20 children left and I’m ready to be finished.” My mom called me a few nights ago saying that she missed me a lot and hopes that I’ll be able to visit more when it was over. I told her that I’d be over a lot more when I’m lonely without children.

A man came up to me and said “You’re Della right?” I nodded and he asked me to stand up. My reaction to this was pleasant but as he said “You’re coming with me”
I started to walk away saying “Yah, that isn’t going to work for me” 
He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him saying and said “No. coming with me”
“Let me go” I said ripping my arm out of his hand and starting to walk again. 

He huffed and set himself in front of me, he threw me over his shoulder and said 
“You are coming with me whether you like it or not” I pounded on his back, he shouldn’t be able to just carry me out of here without being seen or caught. 

He sat me down in a area with a few trees and started pacing, I thought about getting up and leaving but I decided to stay and find out what he wants 
“You have something that belongs to me”
He scratched his chin when he stopped in front of me
“I want it back”

I clenched my fists “What is it?” I said trying to spot my kids behind him. 
“A necklace, a very expensive pearl necklace that I was told was slipped into your purse” I cocked my head, ready to be let free.
“I handed it to the police” I said matter of factly. 
“YOU WHAT?!” He grabbed his head “It was stolen”
He whispered “they’re going to find out that it was me by the DNA” he stomped hard on the ground, not realizing that I could hear him and had a memory of gold...

I shook my head “They have it, they’ll find you and if you hurt me, you’ll get more than just for stealing” He gave me a glare “I’m not going to hurt you. You have children” I sighed as he said “You are no more use to me” He pushed me back to the park “Go. And don’t speak of this to anyone or I will hurt you” as soon as I got back to the camp, I took the children home. Looking behind me at all times.

When I got home, the shock sent me into an early labor…My water broke and I was brought to my knees in pain. I screamed into the ground while telling Spencer to get the car, I had to go to the hospital.

I stood up and quickly composed myself, still in searing pain, I walked over to the car and rested my head “Drive” I moaned to Spencer. We left Allie to watch over the quads as I went to give birth to this difficult baby. I hobbled into the hospital but didn’t come out for awhile, the baby I had was premature but would be perfectly fine, he just needed a bit of incubation for the next couple days. I decided to stay at the hospital with him for those few days, Allie and Spencer took care of the children.

When I walked out of the hospital, the sun shone on Edwards face and he smiled, a cute, tootless smile that melted my heart into a puddle. We went home in peace. 

Thank you for reading what might well be my longest post in the longest time. if you have a future dad or maybe even an idea that you'd like me to use, you can contact me at Dwriner41@hotmail.com. Follow, comment and I sure hoped you enjoyed :) All feedback is welcome, even negative. there's always room for improvement :) Thank you

10 comments:

  1. Edward lucky baby 80... can you believe you only have TWENTY more babies. You will have done something NO ONE has done before. TWO 100 baby challenges. GO GIRL GO :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEEP!!! I'm so fragging excited to be finished with my SECOND GENERATION! I really can't wait until generation 3 is born. I really hope that the guy I picked for Della to be with has good genes so they have a beautiful Della Iris <3
      Oh dear, I'm going to cry thinking about giving Della E up...I will really miss her...Just like I always miss Della A. my first sim love and the starter of this wonderful legacy. I'm sure that its only gonna get better and better. sorry I'm rambling now..Lol :) Haha

      Delete
  2. I'm jealous. You will have soon done two challenges in the same time that I have done a half of one! Anyways, great post as always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone goes at their own pace, and there are times when I have stopped for weeks at a time. You just dont have the time and I'm sure everyone understands that :)

      Delete
  3. 20 more babies! Then 800 and something more babies to go ;)
    I didn't like that guy.. Wrestle him to da grounddd.
    YOUR KIDS<333 cute.
    Uni-corn, joins other horses.. yippee. :D
    Another good read, now for the next several posts until 100, I can't wait ^O^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited <3 The faster I post, the faster I'm gonna get to 1000, its a long journey but I'm willing to take it and have been since the moment I decided I would...I...will get him >:O Mean guy. I hope he gets caught by the police... I LOVE the unicorn <3 She's actually pregnant in this post but you can't really tell XD Thanks for keeping with me since day one <3 I can't wait to see how you react to whats coming next...

      Delete
  4. Gosh baby 80 I am so jealous. I am still in the 30s and I have been doing mine for over a year now. Ugh. Well great post Della and I am glad the man the man in the park didn't do anything more.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay Ash, everybody goes at their own pace. I said this same thing to Vanessa, I know that everyone has their own time period with which they can work and mine just happens to be bigger then some peoples...Keep going and you'll get there!

      Delete
  5. Where do you get your clothes and stuff....?????

    ReplyDelete