Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gen 2: The name is Aaron-Babies 84, 85 and 86

I helped my horse into the other side, he was taken away soon after I found him, all of the children gathered around and let their tears fall down their faces…I held back my tears after the grim reaper left with Streak.

Anna, a funky spunky girl who always has her own ways and styles and her pink skin and hair complement that alone. She expresses her opinion in every way that she finds possible, a free spirit none the less.

Angie has dark hair and dark eyes that speak unique, and you could get lost in by just looking into them for a few moments. Angie is hilarious and makes a joke that anyone could laugh at for ages, Angie is Angie and that’s just how it is.

Kayla is the one of the four I get along most with, she reminds me a lot of my mom, she would never give up her dream for anything. She also has my mom’s hair and eyes that speak “I’m here”

Billy is the oddball of the group, the only boy in this group of girls. He keeps his hair poofy and says his idol is Justin Bieber, and or Bruno Mars. He has this personality about him and his singing voice stuns me to the spot…

Edward is my only other boy, he is charming and sweet and has always wanted a sort of father figure in his life and by having Adam around lately, he has really taken a liking to some of the things that they’ve done together, while I was gone, Adam  showed him how to fish and play video games.

Sandi is…as we can all see here, a vampire. Majestic and beautiful, her skin is pale and her eyes glow like those of many children before her. Sandi has my hair and eyes and most of all…my attitude.

Ellie didn’t have much hair, she wore a little bow in her short, thin locks. You could very well tell that she was going to be a Wriner looking child, my mom’s genes really take over here, I hope mine to the same in my daughter’s 100 baby challenge!

Mary is the last of the bunch, also inheriting my mom’s genes, I didn’t really see any of her father in her or her siblings. Snapped this picture as she was singing “Twinkle twinkle little star” the cutie learned it from her brother Billy. :3


As I walked around the house, I couldn’t find Bobby.. There wasn’t a single sign that he even ever lived here! Peter was using all his things and Bobby just seemed to disappear…another disappointment. As Peter aged I started to get teary eyed, I missed my Bobby and I want him back….

My four eldest moved out in a rampaged that took over the house and shook us all in an emotional way, they were such a major piece in Edward’s life and now that Streak and Bobby are gone…there is almost a huge empty spot that needs to be filled.


I started with the next phase of my challenge as quick as I could, transitioning into the 80’s, soon into the 90’s. I didn’t even have to search for the most recent father…he came to me one night in the full moonlight while I was watching the stars on my own.

The male ghost named Gaylord joined me and persuaded me to let him lend a hand in my 100 baby challenge, I explained to him that I must keep the child, especially if it is a human baby. I also explained that he can see the child but only if he’s kind to the baby. Gaylord agreed to each of my terms and followed me inside the house.

By the time the sun was up and Gaylord had disappeared, I was pregnant with what may be a ghost baby. I’m hoping at least, I love unique children with their father’s genes and look alike.

I managed to sweep Mary into my arms and hooked her onto my hip as I started to cook the children dinner, the dishes were spilling over the sink, the laundry all over the floor, and the phone ringing  off the hook, it  was almost as if fate was calling saying “DUDE!!!”
I picked up the phone while dinner was burning on the stove, my dad answered with a cool “Hey chick”
“Hi Dad” I chimed working on stirring the mac and cheese “Whats going on?”
“Your mom just wanted me to call and invite you and a couple friends to dinner”
“Friends?”
“Oh you know, Vanessa…maybe your little friend Adam” he said with a hint of teasing in his voice “I can tell you like him, whats going on with you two?”
“Nothing’s going on dad” I whined “We’re just friends”
“Ohhhhhkayyy” he said, obviously very hyper tonight “Well, if you wanna come, just say so”
“I’ll be there” I said flatly, “talk to you later”

I sat the phone down and put Mary on the ground, I pulled her up onto her feet and started to teach her to walk “right here babe” I cooed “come to mommy!” Mary balanced on her feet and walked slowly to me, stumbling a couple times before hitting my arms and saying “I did it mom!!!”

I wasn’t quite myself tonight, I forgot about my plans  to go to my parents house after 3 hours, so I had my kids in bed before I ever even made my way to the car. My parents hadn’t eaten yet and they did take the liberty to invite Adam over, they seemed to be both sure that there was something between us.

“I think your dad likes me” Adam said with a perverted smirk. “Adam!” I exclaimed slapping his shoulder “That’s sick” he rolled his eyes while explaining with his hands “You  don’t realize sarcasm when you see it do you Dells? I was just kidding”

Vanessa walked over and whispered loudly, knowing that Adam could hear “Your friend is weird Della” I laughed and she mouthed “He’s too cute to be gay” This is why she’s my best friend, always willing to make a joke when everyone else is too freaking tired to laugh at anything.
Of course, Adam was the one who looked scared out of his mind, this look made Vanessa laugh “Oh don’t worry Addy” she sat next to him “I don’t bite”

My parents called me out of the room so Adam sat there awkwardly next to Vanessa as she started to blabber to him about all sorts of stuff, he didn’t know how to reply so Nessa just talked and talked and talked.

The chill winter air rushed through the window in the kitchen, my dad stood next to my mom and as always, they looked perfect by  each others sides. I looked at them and thought about how much stress I’ve ever caused them…and actually felt bad about it.

“Della, honey, we want to know exactly whats going on with you and Adam?” My mom started in on me again “We can see that he likes you” my dad added.
“Guys” I started “We’re just friends! How many times do I have to say that?”
“Oh yah right” Mom huffed and motioned with her hands “why would you call him to come pick you up from jail?”
“We aren’t a thing mom, he’s gay”
I could have sworn a grey hair popped up on my dads full head of hair as he face palmed “Why…didn’t you tell me that?”
“Because you wouldn’t let me!” my shrill laugh joining the words that were followed by “We’re just friends”

From around the corner, I heard Adam laugh out loud, either it was something that Nessa told him or he overheard our conversation, but the guy was just cracking up. Just as I was about to get frustrated, Nessa came behind me and jumped on my back “Hey sweets”  she chimed “How’s the weather up there?” I laughed as I adjusted to Vanessa’s weight on top of mine and the babies. “Well, the sunshine’s seemed to shift and I believe I’m riding on it”

<3 I love my best friend…
*******************************~<3~*************************************

“This is lovely…” I whispered through the echoing halls of the house “How much are we talking?” The realtor showed me the price on a clipboard “Wow” I crooned “100,000 eh?” she nodded “It is the best on the market though” she pressed “You cant find anything that would fit your family better unless you had it specially made”

“This is my house” I told the realtor “I want it…when do you want the money? I’m moving in...right away” The woman nodded.
“as long as you put in a down payment, you have the free will to move in whenever”
I placed a envelope of money into her hands and patted it “I’ll be moving in right away”

I lounged on my new couch, pulling my hair up behind my ears and seeming very tired all the sudden, my new house rang with excitement but most with music from Edwards room. I had taken the liberty to completely plan out tomorrow with ease, me and the children were going to wake up early and go see a movie, then we’ll go to the bistro and eat some lunch, come home and spend the rest of the night playing games.

It was a few minutes laying there before Edward finally shut the music off and fell asleep on his own, so I picked up the triplets and put them to bed. They drifted off together making a sweet melody of breaths that kept me sane for a least a few minutes.

The morning was a little more hectic, I had to instruct the babysitter on where everything was and get Edward ready to go to the movies AND take about a million calls from men trying to get me to be their toy. They were mostly no’s and I’ll think about its, I don’t remember saying yes once. Me and Ed finally got out around 10 when our plan was to be at the 9:00 movie…

At 11:00 me and Edward went to the new smurfs movie, he laughed the whole time and I really enjoyed it, I had never had so much fun with Edward, I tell you, the kid likes to keep to himself and I don’t blame him, with a mother that does what I do and so many screaming children…If I had to go through that as a child, I would be alone too.

Discussing the movie with Edward is always fun, he has such in insight to these type of things…But as we were doing so while walking out of the theater, I caught sight of a blonde man about 6’1 with gorgeous blue eyes, and it seems as though he saw me too because he prattled over to me and my child.

“I couldn’t help but notice that you are absolutely gorgeous” he sputtered. “your husband is one lucky man”
“I’m not married” I gaped  “well in that case”  he said with a smile “I’m Aaron, my friends call me double A-ron…but you can just call me” he winked and pulled out a piece of paper. I smiled at this stranger and took the paper with a 10 digit number on it. Aaron glided off into the theater and left me there with Edward asking me who that was.

Our next stop: The bistro, Edward was talking my ear off at this point, keeping a flowing conversation with him wasn’t hard once he got going. As long as I kept my half up the best I could, we would have pretty good conversations over our dinner.

As soon as we got home, I turned on the TV and brought out a chess board, me and Edward played for hours on end, until the sun was sinking low in the sky. He won 4 games and I won 2, he obviously has more intellect then I do, because I could hardly plan one move without him taking me down

He finally went to bed as the sun was setting, I figured I’d stay up just awhile longer to watch the beautiful blue sky turn to a crisp gold. So I sat out on our terrace and watched the sun peek up over the ocean and illuminate the sky with greatness…

When I went in to start my bubble bath, I started to feel little twangs, I know that it was the beginning of labor but first I wanted my bath, I would let the baby take over my every move as soon as I was finished. For about 10 minutes, I sat in that bathtub, completely at ease…

I let labor take me as soon as my bath was over, it wasn’t as bad this time, I’m not saying it didn’t hurt because it did.. Hurt like hell as always.
This baby was a small one, I could tell that just by feeling the contractions, I pushed hard for hours…

The baby finally came around 2 in the after noon. Happiness filled the air as 3 bundles of joy joined the Wriner family, along with my other 83 children, I now introduce you toooo……

Katrina, Haylee and Hale. All three different and completely unique from one another…I was proud of my babies.

“Hello? Is this Aaron?” I asked nervously. The husky man on the other end said “Yes, this must be the beautiful lady that I ran into at the theater” he laughed and it almost sounded like a bark “Come on a date with me”
It wasn’t a question or a suggestion, it was an order.
“Of course. Meet you at the bistro” I said and then hung up the phone, if he knows anything about me, I’ll have to find out as soon as possible….

Thanks for reading :D Your feedback means a lot to me, just tell me what you think and how I'm doing and I'll be sure to reply <3 I love you all.

All credit for Aaron goes to my good friend, Friendlie Llama (Angie <3 ) Thank you dood. He's soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

14 comments:

  1. I literally LOL'd at Vanessa!

    Oh, Aaron is cute.

    Adam's face... xD He seemed to be genuinely afraid of Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved writing that scene XDD

      All credit for him goes to Llama <3

      That picture is my screensaver XD I freaking love it.

      Delete
  2. Loved the post!! :) And I LOLed at the part were Della's dad found out Adam was gay and when Adam said that Della's dad liked him. XD Too Funny! Your awesome Dells, keep those posts coming. :P

    ~Dawn Turner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 I loved that part, I loled while writing it. Jay really had no idea XDDDD
      You're awesome too Dawn :P Those posts. they are A-comin!

      Delete
  3. Hey double A-ron. Be nice to Della, she loves you ;)
    Your new babies :o, well just, your children(a)
    "I think your dad likes me" Said Adam with a perverted smile - oh you crack. me. UP! :D
    That new house cost aLOT of money but from what i've seen, it looks amazing.
    NOOO! My Streaky baby, you're gone, god damn you grim reaper, taking away that beautiful horse. MAKE LIANA LEAVE YOU ONE! Like she did with Ness.
    And Bobby, where's my fuzzy Bobby, I miss him, where is he... :(! Devastated.
    At least Peter's there..
    I loved that best friend pose with you and Ness, sums you two up! :)
    Haha, long comment's make people feel good that's why I do it :p
    I think i'm done..
    Oh..
    Wait..
    No.. I think i've summed up all the post now.
    There you go.
    Hope your happy.



    :D


    -Liana XDDD <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh just you wait, Della sure is going to love him soon enough XD He's cute and all but what about his personality? the bomb of course.

      That was one of my favorite lines XDDDD I re-wrote it 5 or 6 times to get it perfect XDD

      I figured I'd throw in a real amount because that house....is amazing, its perfect for Della's family, I was gonna have Amber build one for me but time just got in the way and all that jazz.

      Bobby sort of just disappeared from my household. one day he was there, and the next he was gone :(

      I love that pose as well, of course, it was the other way around when we met. I was always riding around on her back XDDDD

      Thank you for making me laugh...as always XDDD <3

      Delete
  4. Hey Dells!
    I really, really loved this. I feel like you (both you AND me) have really "grown" with our writing since it all started however many months ago. I feel so comfortable with my writing now, and you seem to be and really look like you're happily improving with yours too. Your posts just have such polish now...I LOVE it!
    Now on to the actual post... it was AWESOME!All of Della's children (especially Mary in this post) are so beautiful and unique. I guess that is what two generations of gorgeousness does. ;)
    It was really sad to see Bobby either pass away or run away (but if I am correct, I do believe he passed away?...) I am really dreading the day when I have to kill off one of Amber's many pets...oye, I hope a post for that NEVER comes.
    The challenge father was really unique...I don't know how you are so good at having bebes with ghosts, but I tried countless times (Okay, TWO times because I am lazy) during my challenge to have ghost babies. I failed both times.
    The dinner at your parent's house was REALLY funny.
    [“We aren’t a thing mom, he’s gay”
    I could have sworn a grey hair popped up on my dads full head of hair as he face palmed.]
    ^^This was SO SO SO funny! I burst out laughing!
    Also, Della's new house looks awesome. I was going to build it this weekend, but I understand you wanting to move sooner. Things just get so darn busy. :sigh:
    And lastly...AARON! I LOVE THAT NAME! I am so happy to see Della really pursuing a man, especially now that her challenge is finishing up. Let's really hope this one isn't gay...or a crazy ax-murderer...or a rapist...Yeah, let's pray that Della has finally found a normal guy. ;)
    Love,
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omge...this is like the most amazing comment a girl could receive, and from you! AMBER FREAKING LIGHTS JUST TOLD ME THAT SHE LOVES MY WRITING! <3 <3 <3
      I feel that we have both grown in our writing..I can actually express more while I'm writing then I ever could...I feel more at ease typing up stories and even research papers at school..
      and YOU! your writing...as always is spectacular. I could never live up to that.

      <3 I'm glad you like the post, this is one that I liked more than some of the other...kind of boring ones. Bobby 'ran away' thats how I put it because one day he was there...the next he wasn't.
      I hope you don't have to kill off any of your pets :( if anything, you should have her give them to one of her children or something like that...I don't wanna see them die.
      Gaylord? XD He was an ingame ghost, I just sort of stole him from the ghost world and used him....hehe *Looks around* :3
      I LOVED writing that scene, I know I've said that a few times now but that was the one time I felt I could really add some humor into the situation ^_^
      I just wanted to get out of the house that I built, I never make them right and I always end up hating them, so I just moved into one of the houses that was already in game...Don't worry about it, I love your houses but you're busy, don't bust your butt over something like that.
      Aaron ^_^ Ahh, breath of fresh air if I may so so myself, so cute, so straight and....absolutely PERFECT! Llama made him so I shouldn't be all that surprised <3
      Della...has finally found a normal guy <3

      Thank you for making my day with your comment
      Della <3

      Delete
  5. Great update Dells... I can't wait to see what will happen with Aaron....or shall I say Double A-ron. LOL

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete