Saturday, October 2, 2010

A new place to call Home~Baby 84, 85 and 86


Today I took Jeremy on my mid-morning jog, He laughed the whole Way,


The Triplets are so cute, They love to play with there toys in the Front yard,


I finally decided to Set up a Birthday Place in the front yard, In the shade of the Trees, I got a Table Big enough to hold 3 Birthday cakes


Now that the Twins are Facing there Teen years they are going to have to help out a lot!


Destiny Is a Beautiful Teen, her Blonde hair Really lights up her Yellow eyes she Is defiantly her dads Daughter.


Hailey Has become a Confident Young lady, she has really grown up from Sneaking Bites of muffins.


I fed the Baby, Jeremy his last bottle Before Aging into a Tot


This little Boy is Very likely to look just like his dad when he grows up, He is Quite the Cutie!


Anna is very pretty with one Big Curl in her hair, She is the spitting image of her dad


Caitlyn Loves how different she is from her brother and Sister, She loves her Pink stripes that she got from me, and she loves that she has blue eyes.


Jordan will also look like his dad one day, I just hope he doesn't need glasses.


A few weeks ago I called the Construction Workers Who built us our last few houses, I bought a plot of land for a brand new house, with a Room for each child, so They don't have to share, But It will have a Double Nursery for Boys and girl, I'm excited because they called me today so I could take a Look at it, We would move over the course of the next week, Here It is!


Would you like a Tour? This is The foyer


The Front bathroom


The skill room


The laundry room


The family room


The Guest room


The master Bath


Master Bedroom


Sunroom with Bar


The Great room


The dining room


The kitchen


Personal Library


and the Gym


That is the Complete First Floor


On the Second floor there Is a nursery


And 7 rooms that look Like this


Her is the Complete second floor...


That is the Whole house, Its a house that will be home for a long long time. Me and the Kids Enjoyed our first Campfire In our new house! look at this wonderful family moment, and I knew right away that this was ment to be My life and I am Happy the way I am, Tomorrow I will be Pregnant!


I burnt My first Marshmellow


The moment was Ended when Jeremy whined to be put to bed, It was all of our bed times.


Hailey Picked her room first, It was full of her favorite stuff


Destiny was glad she finally got her own room, she picked out one of the biggest


The Triplets all picked rooms next to each other.


I went to try out my new Vibrating bed, It feels so good


I fell straight to sleep


I woke up early to Do the kids laundry


and make them Breakfast before they had to leave for school


After the kids left for school I picked up Jeremy and Went for a Jog....


I stopped at Freya and Xavier's, They had a man living with them, A potential Husband for Freya? Maybe


Freya Came to me and said, Mom this is my boyfriend Male Man, He Knows I'm your daughter and He will be willing To be a Father In your 100 baby challenge,


But sweetheart, he is your boyfriend, do you really want me to have a baby with your boyfriend?


Its all for the best mom! Freya Said happily


Male Picked right up where Freya left off, He said Freya explained the rules to me, I know that I can come see the baby if I want to, I take your challenge, I'm The daddy for baby 84.


I gave him a quick Hug to seal the deal,


I sat Jeremy down and headed to the bed with Male


and Conceived baby 84


I picked up Jeremy and Went home


Anna is the only one Who did her homework tonight, I will be sure to Wake the others Really early so they can do there homework


I settled down with a Nice bath, I spent all day at Freya's house


The girls heard about what I said about there homework, They Did it right away so they wouldn't have to do it in the morning.


I woke up in the morning ready for Nausea


I decided to spend the day cleaning the house.


The kids Are spending it having fun before they turn into YA's


These three are having a swing contest, So far its a tie


Even Jeremy Is having fun.


Hailey came up to me and asked, Mom If me and Destiny Teach Jeremy how to Walk and talk can we move out early?


I told her, Of course, But are your grades up?
Yes we both have A+'s


So they started, Hailey Taught him to Walk


and Destiny Taught him to talk,


Here is my baby belly Day one of my Pregnancy. Its not very big, But its there!


Jeremy Figured out how to Open his books, This is Pretty smart for a 1 year old.


It has a day since Hailey asked to move out, They have taught Jeremy how to Walk and Talk, So they are ready for Adulthood, This is pretty Quick to move them out but I know that they have to Move out to make room for More Babies to come.


The birthday after the teen one Is really exciting, Because For the first time they can Taste freedom,


And the wish that they make Most likely comes true, Because they mostly wish to have successful Adulthoods.


A birthday is a whole family tradition, We all come around the Birthday Girl or Boy and Celebrate with them.


If this is what Haily looks like now, Its probably what her Deceased father looked like too, He left her and her sister a Huge inheritance in his will


Destiny Is still her old Yellow eyed self, She just grew up a Bit, And now she is off to look for a family of her own.


Sister? Caitlyn said, Why are you leaving home? I thought You would stay and be my best friend forever?


Caitlyn, I love you and I can still come over and visit but I have to leave so mum can have more kids, Destiny said...


But mum Is not married? How can she have more kids? And why would she want more Kids? I thought we where good enough? Caitlyn was Very a curious little girl


She is doing the 100 Baby challenge, She had 24 left and She Needs more room in the house, Destiny Told her little sister all she needed to know
Oh...Thought Caitlyn as she walked away.


We just moved In and now we have to move out again, This is Depressing, But she still picked up the Phone and called the cab to pick them up.


Haily took Care of her little brother for The last time before leaving home.


I heard Haily Call her goodbye from the Next room over, It was Quite saddening to See them Go already But They have to leave.


After they left and I got all the kids in bed, I stopped to admire Our Cow plant.


So now Its me, My toddler and Three Children, Who by the way want to be teens, I figured we could do that tomorrow, That way they Get some time as teens before they have to move out before the Next baby


My baby belly is Progressing


I spent all morning cleaning the kitchen, Its not a school day so I'm going to Age up the Triplets so I don't have to skip there Teen years.


I baked the cakes and Got everything ready for a Triplet birthday Party, I was a bit hungry so I ate a Apple from the bowl...


Then I went to do laundry while the kids finished Resting, I put some on the line


and some in the Dryer


The Kids Lined up In front of the Cakes for the Celebration that was about to go on.


They all made there wish and Blew out the candles,


and just like we did for the Twins, The Potter triplets Stepped off there Stools and Grew up One by one.


Caitlyn Grew up to be a Beautiful Teen, The pink she has in her hair makes it look Purple


Jordan Looks Identical to Harry Potter, Maybe He is a wizard!


Anna Also looks a lot like Harry, She Puts up her hair the same way I do.


I wired the Speakers of the New Radio to the house, So I can hear the Radio every where in the house


But It didn't Turn out well, I won't try that again! I jumped into the shower


Then I did a Bit of Long missed Dancing!


I had fun for a wile, I played with the Headset.


Caitlyn Is becoming Quite the Musician, her brother and sister watch as she plays her heart out.


Anna Enjoys Drawing, More then the Average sim.


And Jordan Invents.


Violet called today, she said she was very excited to see the new house, I told her to Bring Cadence, Shenae, Elizabeth and the newest Member and mother of 5 Vanessa Wood, Oh and Della, We have a surprise for you!


When they Where standing on the Porch I could Plainly see there Surprise, I let them In


I was In the middle Of four Insanely Pregnant women and Two Skinny as a Bord ones.


I finally Met Vanessa Wood, She Was very nice and Beautiful, And Pregnant,


She started to feel Nauseous


And Elizabeth's Back Hurt...


This Time I Listened Violets Tummy


The girls Toured the House while I made something For us to eat.


After Touring and Eating, All of us went into The family room and Danced until


Me and the Three others Went into labor, They went to the Hospital,


I had a Home Birth,


I had a Boy Matt


and two girls, Darcy


and Faith


Violet had a Girl, Little Miss Paula Newbie


Elizabeth had a Boy,


And Vanessa had a Boy!

If this Challenge is similar to another you have read, it is not done on purpose, Please Don't be rude about it either, A lot of work is put into this...
Thanks for reading, if you have any name requests contact me At Klmd_22@hotmail.com

16 comments:

  1. YAY 100 baby challenge mom play dates! Love the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Paula will Defiantly come and Play with Matt, Darcy and Faith, Who knows, Did you notice how Della had Two girl and one boy, You had one Girl Vanessa Had a Boy and so Did Elizabeth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, very nice to see the other 100 Baby Challenge mother's included in this update - although I'm not really familiar with any of the others besides Cadence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post! Thanks SO much for including Elizabeth, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome Kristian! I love making people happy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Christy: They are all just friends who are also doing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygosh!!! Destiny is SOO PRETTY.
    My brother walked in whilst I was reading this and just said "Yeah, I would." winked and walked away!!! :L

    Love the challenge & you've inspired me to do my own... (i'm posting in 2011 hahaa) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Bex: Thanks for the comment, I agree! Destiny is adorable and one of my few favorites! Your brother has good taste XD LOL Just kidding, I'd sure like a link when you start that challenge ;) Got it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, yeah - sure thing :D
    If I start one that is!
    Is it fun to do it? - The baby challenge LOL

    What's more disturbing is that my brother is 13!!!!

    Do you have to pay to use blogspot?

    Ooh and I was wondering if you could name one of the girls Bex after me? :D

    I know that there are posts after this one which I'm JUST reading now so I can catch up :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bex: No, using blogger doesn't cost anything unless you use a crap load of pictures :) And yes! Bex is a pretty name and it can be short for Rebecca or something like that :) Thank you for reading

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where did u get the Vibrating bed???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its from one of the stuff packs...Ummm....High end I think

    ReplyDelete