Friday, October 8, 2010

Blue Bundle of Joy~Baby 90


The Triplets have a Problem, All three of them talk to them selfs,


They get funny looks on there faces and Wave around there hands...They get people looking at them like they are crazy


Jeremy Loves hanging out with his Pink skinned little Brother.


he took on the Chore of teaching him How to walk


I am soooo tired, I can't even control How where to sleep...My mother once said, When she saw a women with 5 kids Passed out on the sidewalk from being so tired, She said "That fool, Putting So much on her Plate and she cant even deal with how tired she is" When I was a kid I thought my mom was Very wise and Mean, Now I know she was just a Snob, She never took care of me or my brother and Sister, But she Spoiled Errol, Thats life for you, But I guess I can give each of my kids tender loving care so when they grow up They won't Fell the way I felt.


I put the Kids to bed and Went there myself.


Because it was Saturday I let the kids sleep longer then Usual, They Always enjoy sleeping in, I mainly did it so I could sleep in too.


Jeremy has Been a Really big help to me, He taught Zak to Talk and Walk


He did some laundry


and Made breakfast


He babysat while I went to deliver The painting to the Dinner


I saw Austin at the Bistro, She and Cristine are both Expecting again, Levi and sophie Aged up into a Children, Cristine Didn't get a picture of them yet, but she will soon


Jeremy Is still a Big ol' Sweet tooth, can you tell by his Grin.


I on the other hand like veggies, and Autumn salad.


Faith Enjoys the Wonders of space...


But she Enjoys fighting with Her siblings


You are my Nemesis!! Darcy Yelled at Faith


Why would I care?? Faith yelled back.


Now now Girls! You are sisters, Please Try to get along? Faith: We can't mom, Its just We don't like eachother!!!!


Vroom!! vroom!! Little Bryan loves the Airplane.


Before I knew It Jeremy Was standing In Front of his cake ready to grow up.


His Hair is awesome, His Personality Is even Better, He wants to be a Male model


I gave him the Goodbye hug, He was about to leave.


The Neighbor Just finished Moving into his House, we moved about the same time...


His name is Gavin Wilson, He invited me in, He just finished Mowing his lawn when I went up to him and Said "Hey, I'm your new neighbor, My name Is Della Wriner and I'm doing the 100 Baby challenge


Don't say any more, He said with a annoying tone, I know what you want! and I don't want the Same thing!!! But, I haven't even...
I SAID I DON'T WANT TO!! He yelled at me, I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME NOW, I yelled


Ok ok, What? He said, I explained all the rules to the challenge and then asked "Will you please Take part in my challenge? NOOOOOO!!!!! he screamed


Me: Pleassseee???
Gavan: WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!


Please Please!!! I begged,
Gavan: Ok, But I will never see this child! he said Very seriously


Me: Please?
We got it done Very Quickly, Then I went home.


I read One of my Pregnancy books For a while.


Looks like he is doing some reading too.


Trystan Is A bit of a winer, He is never Patient.


But Bryan Is enough to Try to eat his hand.


When Faith Is not Picking on her sister, she likes to Play her laptop, she just got her New game,


Matt Has learned well from Jeremy, He has also become a Sweet tooth.


Darcy Is more Helpful then Either of them combined, She wanted something, She wants to be a teen...I gave her her wish, All three of them where to age up.


I cheered while they Made there Wishes, To grow up Into Teens, To date, to work and The most Difficult of all...High school.


Faith Is a Red haired Beauty, She has That Wriner Look to her, She will be a Catch To any boy.


Matt Has Insane Style for a guy, He enjoys Watching tv and Long walks on the Beach


Darcy, The only thing keeping her from Breaking down from Faith's Beatings Is her Christan Faith, She is a very Pretty girl Who doesn't want To be taunted by her sister All her life.


Faith Keeps Talking to herself again, "WE WANT YOU!! She screamed to herself.


The triplets like separation, They Despise Each other


The boys Love baby food, Until they get tired of it, they Throw It Off of there high chair.


Matt has taken up the Painting skill,


Mum, Will you do a Sculpture of me? Darcy asked me, Sure honey! I said


I started Right away


Its almost done! I told her


Here it is, Can you tell it is Darcy?


faith Enjoys doing laundry,


and she still gets into Fights.


You are A Goodie Goodie! She yelled


No you are Mean! Darcy Defended herself


Take that goodie! Faith said as she gave her a Tight slap.


Darcy Attacked Faith,


The strong Darcy Won in the end.


Thats not the only thing she wins at, She has a line of guys waiting for there Turn to date Her, But there was Only one Guy She really has her eye on, Remember Elizabeth Reting's Son, Amos Reting


Well they Are now officaly Boyfriend and Girlfriend,


and Matt, The lonley Shy one found the Girl of his dreams, Paula Newbie...


She is a True Beauty!


They met at Private school.


They Love each Other Very much.


Anna Called and told me that she Made 3rd Place In the Miss universe Contest, And her Friend Emma Didn't place but She looked Very pretty anyway, Anna felt bad.


Look how big I'm getting, the baby is Almost here.


Oh my! I feel fat! Darcy said to herself after she Ate A big piece of chocolate cake


Well here we go, She said with a Sigh...


She Had not eaten for 1 day, She was feeling woozy,


Oh! She passed out


Sweetie, Why have you not been eating??? Mom I want to be Thin for Amos!


You don't have to Impress him, His is already your boyfriend, Go eat something!


Haha! Thought Faith as she was going to use the machine.


She got some Waffles From The fridge.


Your almost here My dear child! I love you.


The triplets Grew up, Zak has His dad's eyes, They are so Big and Cute, He also has his dad's Eyes


Bryan is a perfect replica of his dad, He will look me like him when he is older


Trystan Looks just like his dad, Other then his eyes, He has my eyes.


After they Grew up I started to feel Contractions, They Came on fast, I called a Cab, while Matt Took care of The kids


I walked Into 7 Hours of painful Labor, But came out with a Miracle


Little Jasper Wriner, My new Baby boy

Thank you for all the Name requests and thank you for reading, I'm trying to make this Blog the best that it can be, I'm sorry but I'm not taking any more names for Babies! Thank you

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new baby boy, looking forward to seeing what he looks like as he gets older. All of the kids are growing up well and it's nice to see that they are falling in love as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I already aged him into a toddler and he is really cute!
    Its fun to see them grow older, And they will have kids of there own kids soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy and Faith are both VERY beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Vi, Do you like Paula? Isint she pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i'm doing my own 100 baby challenge and need more hairstyles i was wondering if you could tell me where you get your styles. I love your blog because you speak in first person which most don't. please get back to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get most of them from Paysites must be destroyed, http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts3/ here you are!

    ReplyDelete