Sunday, October 17, 2010

Completly Unsocial-Baby 96


Serendipity Is Quite the Charmer, She Is a really pretty Child and She love the outdoors.


Vrestin Is cute Himself, With his pink hair and Blue Blue eyes.


Nathan has the same Eyes As his Brother and Sister, but his Personality Is completely Different Then any of my children yet!


Jasper Is also Quite Different, He has hair that perfectly Matches his skin tone


Emerald Looks just like her daddy, She is a real looker!


Diamond also has very distinct Features, Her nose Is like her daddy's and her skin and hair is the same too


Nathan Loves the laptop just like his older brother, Jasper, He likes talking to Vanessa Wood


And Jasper has taken Time off from the laptop to help me with Emerald.


Hmm...No, Nothing in my teeth...


Nothing on my Cheeks...


So what Is Wrong?


Mommy, I miss being the only Princess of the house! Now I have two sisters and I don't feel special anymore! Serendipity Was almost In tears


Sweetie You are My little Princess, Even though You are not the only One


I love you Princess, I love you to mommy!


After Seren Left for school I got a Call from Violet, She told me all about her Last baby, She said that He injected her Some thing strange and Raped her!


I told her It would be alright and That I'm always here for her! and if she needs me I will be available to talk, I also Asked her to Come over for just me and Her time, We will invite the Others over later


Hey Hot stuff!! I greeted her with a Giggle! When we where together We where kids again.


are you ready? I set up a Reservation at the Bistro for us two mommy's who need a break


When we sat down Waiting for our food, We saw a Man, He was absolutely Amazing looking, He was Walking towards us...


Is this The Wriner Party?
Violet-Yes, And you are?
Travis-My name Is Travis Rule, Witch of you Is Della?
Me-Thats me!


Travis-I need to be in this Challenge before its over! I can't miss this Chance!
Me-I have a Few openings, I'm free this time, But you have to Be In Violets too!
Travis-Oh yes! I will


Me-Lets meet tonight at my place
Travis-Ok! I will see you there!


Violet-Wow! thats exciting!
Me-Yes yes it is!


We discussed Our last pregnancy's, Our Difficulty, She told me that she had Baby 31 early, she was due on Halloween day.


Well It was really nice to See you! Goodbye!


When I got home I called over Travis, We Didn't talk much, We just went to The Bedroom


We finished quick, Travis Left As quickly as he came, At his choice not mine


I was A bit scared at how Unsocial He was, I hope his child Gets more Attention then he gave me, I was talking to Jasper about it when he said...


Mom, Maybe this is a good thing, I kinda wish my dad would Stay away, He is to mean to me, His new wife is the problem, And to her I'm a Big problem, She is a huge snob and I hate her, She took my dad away and Now he wont even Go fishing with me on Sunday, I felt bad for Jasper, He has older siblings but the ones in the house where all girls and They cant give him the Man to man Bond that Jasper and his dad had before He got married.


I'm sorry Sweetheart, Maybe you are right, Maybe its better not to Involve Travis in this Baby's Life.


One more thing Mom, Will you train me in the athletic Skill?


I will train you but you have to promise that you will work hard and do not give up, Are you ready to get started?


Come on Jasper! You can do It! I encouraged him while he Pumped Iron


After Getting Jasper to Level 3, We Stopped for the day, I had A lot of laundry to do


And I got it all done


While waiting for Anonymous to call, I sat on the porch and fell asleep


He finally called 10 minutes later, We talked for a little bit, I cant say what we talked about but we talked about a Few very interesting subjects.


The twins love Playing dolls together, They love it almost as much as they love being Twins.


I feel like I'm always fixing Things (Again)


And hamburgers Sound really good for lunch


Me and Jasper still train together all the time, Just not when I'm pregnant.


I don't love how fast this Pregnancy is going, I wish it would last forever, But maybe I will still have pregnancy's later in life, I sure will miss my sweet kids when they are gone


My mind went blank for about ten minutes and then I Felt the Baby Kick, Really hard! this one will be strong!


Anna went to France a week or two ago for the Miss ultimate sim 2010 photo shoot And she Ordered me in two Nectar machines...


I thought I would Try it out, But first I need to Tend my garden.


Ooo! this is funn!!


a twist and a Pull And the nectar is almost ready.


Well that Twist and Pull ended in pain, I went into labor


The baby will be here any minute


Little Jaylin Wriner

Sorry this post was Pretty short, I don't have a lot of time on my hands anymore, With school and Such! Thanks for reading, I'm sorry to say that I will not be taking any more name requests.

11 comments:

  1. Jaylin is so cute! I have a similar name on my girl name list but still different lol. NEAT POST! Thanks for having Vi in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Like Jaydin or Jayden JW because I think I have A Jayden on my girl name list
    Your welcome I'm trying to Get a bit of alone time for Della and each of the other mothers

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey doylegirl could i name my first/second baby della because you and harmony sims have inspired me to start my own challenge! oh and could you name one of the girls Mollie origanally molly but i dont spell it that way either way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I would love if you named her Della :D
    I will try to fit Mollie In the names

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks and how do you choose more than 1 picture to put on the blog when choosing the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  6. like when you are making the blog you select the pictures and it will only let me select 1 at a time but if you dont get what im saying its ok. i just finished my first post if you wanna read it i had a boy so didnt name it della heres the link>>>> http://izzy100babychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just press the Add another Photo button on the top corner...thats Nice :D Brave girl lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome update! I haven't commented yet, because I literally just found your blog like.. two days ago, haha. I love it and can't wait to read your next update!

    ReplyDelete