Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pink Triplets~Baby 87, 88 and 89


Thank you sooooo much ELMsims (Violet Newbie) For the full regal set, You are Amazing!


And thank you Louise640101 For the Animal Play table!!


Thanks to Alexurt1 For barnacle Bay :D


Thanks to Shadow667 for the Surface al Fresco! Thank you guys very much!!!


I'm going to share something With you, I really wanted Triplet boys, But I love my new Three Just as much!


A new baby Is a very Special thing! I thought as I picked up baby Faith...


and I can tell Matt like his bottle, the way he is shutting his eyes when He drinks


Darcy Is rocking The side pony, Her wavy hair Makes it look cool, She has my hair and Eyes, Her face looks a lot like her dads


Matt has my hair too, His eyes are the same color as mine and His face looks like his dads, Him and His sister will look a lot alike


Faith Is a cutie With Red hair just like her dad, she looks way different then her brother and sister.


Jeremy Has A big nose, But he is still adorable! Hopefully he will get his dads wings.


Today I Hired a Photographer to Take Anna's Pictures for the Miss ultimate sims Beauty pageant, Enter here.


He Did an Amazing job, Here is her Head shot


and Her Outfit and Hobby Shots, She looks Incredibly Beautiful...


I got News from Violet That her daughter Emma Entered it too, Here are her Pics...


The owner of the Restraunt downtown Asked me to Paint him a Painting worth 4.50 dollars, So I started Painting.


Here is the Finished results, They are getting a lot more then they are paying for, This Painting Is worth 1,350


I finished the Paining At 10:00 Pm they closed at 8:00 so I did some of my old Hobbies, Like Sculpting


Anna Is finally a Adult, She Is very eagerly waiting for the end of the month To see how she did in the Pageant, She is An amazing Girl.


Caitlyn Is not as Flawless as her sister but she Is Just as Amazing.


Jordan Is a Sweet guy, I don't think he would Do anything to Hurt anyone On purpose, Later than night he took his Girlfriend to the Beach and Proposed, They Got married on the Beach.


The new Banker Downtown Is aslo a Male, He wants to be A Father for one of my babies, He is known to be Pretty Good looking


He has Pale pink Skin and big Eyes, His name Is Terry Daith


we had a Great Heart to Heart conversation on why he wanted to be Daddy of baby 87, He said that his mother Was abusive when he was a child...


His father was a drunk, and his only sister Was a Thief, he Had a very difficult Childhood, He didn't Get to Go to School because he was Always bruised and Had broken bones.


He pulled up In and Kissed me.


Its Time for the Baby making,


We got into bed and Cuddled


and Baby 87 Is on its way!


After we where Finished Terry Went Home and I went to bed


Darcy Love her Mr snuggle bear,


Hello Darcy! I said through The bear


I love you Darcy! The Bear said


These two Constantly Play together, Darcy is a Loner so she like to play by herself.


Jeremy has to play alone Because he Is a Single child, He has no one his age to play with him.


While the other two play I have to teach Darcie how to walk, Come to mommy sweetie!


and Talk


Faith Keeps herself Busy on the Music maker


Jeremy Retired from Jumping on the Trampoline to doing his homework


Annnnnnddd! The first sign of the new baby!!!


We spent the Rest of the night outside on the Porch, I watched as the kids Played with Blocks.


In the Morning The babies where asleep so I decided to Try my hand at that radio again, I was winning The battle Between us


Jeremy Likes helping out


After the Radio was Wired, I did my strength Exercise


Wooohoo!


Baby bump, day 1


The shower busted, I'm so tired of Fixing Things.


The stove needs Tinkering.


Oooo, Cake, The sweet tooth Jeremy Exclaimed.


The counter was Dirty


I played my guitar For a little bit


Then did some writing on my Blog and Finished my book, "Of moose and Sims"


This Pregnancy is coming along nicely! Almost all the way through!


Do you see my little Jellyfish. Well since I have only have 15 babies left In this challenge I want to really savor these Last Pregnancy's, I'm sad, Yet Happy that this Challenge is almost over, I hope to Find someone to settle down with afterwards.


Mommy daughter look-alikes.


I finished Teaching the kids to talk


and Walk


I was In the Skill room To Invent


I was just getting Into it when the pain from Contractions Made me start Gasping with Pain


I called the Babysitter and Headed to the Hospital.


It was a Short labor, All ended just as Quick as It started. I had Triplet Boys, Bryan


Trystan


and Zak


Jeremy Didn't Get his dads unique wings but he did get everything else from his dad.


Matt has A long forehead and Big eyes, He is still a Cutie


Faith Is the only one of her siblings to have red hair.


Darcy is a mix between me and Her dad, she is also a mix of her brother and sister


Bryan Has Pink skin blue hair and Grey eyes, He has all of his dad's Features


Trystan Looks like his brother and Dad, He has my eyes though


Zak has Black hair, Grey eyes and Pink skin.

Thank you for all the Name requests and thank you for reading, I'm trying to make this Blog the best that it can be, I'm sorry but I'm not taking any more names for Babies! Thank you

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE BLOG AS ALWAYS DELLA!!! wow only 15 more babies??? thats so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very Exciting! I can't believe I have came this far! I will be sad when it is over though

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you get all your hairstyles? are they free?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing, as always!
    I love Faith's hair! :)
    Can you call one of the girls Millie please?? after me :D
    I'm putting the next chapter of my 100 baby challenge up after Aliana has her baby, she's in the second stage so hopefully her baby will be born tonight! :)
    Millie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Aminater: I get most of my hair here http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/ts3/peggy/hair/female/

    @Millie: I will try to fit The name in But my requests are full, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally all the way caught up on your blog!!

    Zak is pretty cute, I might end up using him in the future for my own challenge. Best of luck to Anna in the contest, hope she does well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Christy, You will be Free to use Him in your Challenge, Thanks for the luck, The results are out tomorrow! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you have bad cc? I was wondering howyou got people to send you gifts too? and i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I don't have Bad CC, They just Send Them, Because they like It, Thank you!

    ReplyDelete