Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can't always be Planed~Baby 97


I was going on a Spree Today, I'm going to Completely Redecorate the Nursery, I went out and Bought Paint, Wallpaper and Flooring and not to mention New toys


Here we are, Its very simple but its cute!


I started Out a Sculpture In wood...


There It is a wooden Version of the thinker, sold for $635.00


And now its time for the hardest stuff Yet, Stone, I didn't quite finish it though


Well With No room in the house for a new baby so Its time for a Bit of a Birthday celebration for the Triplets, and the new baby.


Jaylin Is adorable, She has my hair, Eyes and Skintone


Not only does Vrestin Have a unique name, He also has neat eyes and Nose.


It feels like Serendipity Grew up to fast, I wish this Beautiful Young women All the best when she comes of age


Nathan Has his dads eyes and Lips, he has my nose and Hair color


These Multi Gender Triplets Love hanging out together, Most of the time the girl of the group goes out and Hangs out with Her friends, Serendipity Loves her brothers and would Much rather hang with them.


They all have there own skills they Love to Perfect, Serendipity Plays the guitar


Vrestin Loves to Invent


and Nathan paints portraits of his siblings


Now I remember!! I was walking with my mother Downtown when We first met...


I was a Teen...


a Free spirit!


His Name Was Jay Work, Or Jay Jay, We talked for a bit the first time we saw each other, my Mother Didn't approve


I saw him at The first day of School, He was Cute, Just still in kind of in awkward stage, We Quickly Started dating...It felt like love, Even though I had no idea what love was at that time. He was my First Kiss, I was a careless Teenager, I didn't know what would happen If my mom caught me with such a poor boy, And I didn't care!


About Four months Into our Relationship I was In a terrible Car accident, I lost most of my memory, Jay went with it...He watched as I cooed over Tim and He waited for me to come back, I never Did


Now he Wants me To remember him, thats why He is not revealing himself. I called him...

Hello? He asked
Hi This is Della!
Hi Della...
Jay I remember! I need you here come over right away!
Not yet Della! We have to wait for a while and you will see why.

The next thing I heard from the Phone was A dial tone, I assumed that he Didn't want to be pulled Into the 100 baby challenge, Just In case


Now all I want Is another Unsocial Father...But first Jasper has to move out...


He Grew up to be Pretty handsome, He has Dark hair and Skin but It never bothered him that he was Different.


I know that After I hug him he has to leave for his own life, I will miss Him, Now I need a father for baby 97


After a bit of searching, I Found a guy that would fit the Picture, He had pale skin and Squint eyes...


Hey! You are Della! your the mother of Ash!!! You should really think about Who you have for the dad's in your challenge, Thats why...


Shut up! I yelled at him, you have no idea About life, I don't care what my kids look like I love them Any way!


Hey I was just gonna ask to be in your challenge to actually Make cute kids...


I SAID SHUT UP!! DON'T TALK ABOUT MY KIDS LIKE THAT!!!
Defending my kids, I attacked him, I just couldn't help myself, It was motherly Instincts


I don't know what happened to mom, She should have been home by now! I'm kind of scared! Serendipity Fretted while Taking care of Her little sister


You Guys! Mom should have been home Hours ago! We need to find her! I think she said something about going to The park...I will be back soon
Serendipity Is the bravest of my kids yet, She was completely Willing to risk anything to find me.


Serendipity's POV
I looked all over the Park...


I found her on the Park bench, She looked Tired, Like a lot happened...


Mom? Wake up!
Are you okay? What Happened?
Well As you know I was going out to Find a father for baby 97, I met a Guy, He was Dissing your siblings so I took Him on, That was my first mistake...


He Picked me up and Slammed my Head on the sidewalk and Everything Slowly went black, The last thing I remember He was Carrying me Into his house and Put me on His bed


Mom, I'm so sorry! We should Get home, You need some sleep!
Thanks Sweetie!


Well Its really weird to wake up And have a Huge Stomach, But not from eating...I was Pregnant.


I felt all Sore, Its All my fault I know it...


Serendipity Was a bit late for school, She slept in because she was so tired from looking for me all night, she Also was Helping out with The younger kids


Sweetie, Go get some sleep, You need it, I will call your teacher!
Ok mom Thank you!


I took some of my spare time To teach Emerald how to talk,


Then I taught her To walk


Isint this So beautiful! After A year of collecting I finally filled A display box!


I filled this one too, Then I pressed the big button on the side and...


It flickered and Light shot up the side...


But out popped a Soulpeice Gem.


I tried again with some of my other Gems, Another Soulpeice came out, I should try this again sometime...


and now look at this Mess of a garden!!


I better Take care of it!


I recruited The triplets to help me


We all Had fun spending time together.


Then I taught them how to make Nectar In the basement


All three of them where Getting the hang of it


Good job Vrestin!
Thanks mom!


Did you do your homework?
Umm...Not yet, But I will
Do it now!
Okay


after settling Down to bed..


I got the Usual feeling, You know, the one you get when you go into labor


Meet Little Griffin

Thank you for all the Name requests and thank you for reading, I'm trying to make this Blog the best that it can be, I'm sorry but I'm not taking any more names for Babies! Thank you

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To many spelling errors in my last comment lol. Griffin is so cute even if his dad's a big JERK! I'm glad you're ok Della and I'm looking forward to future posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post i guess you cant name on of the children Jeannie I guess D:
    ALSO where did you get the shelves 4 the gems :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sims Fan: Thanks Vi! Your opinion Means a lot to me :D
    @sj: Thank you, I'm so sorry I have no more Name space, I will use it for my Future Legacy Challenge though
    Look in storage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a question. On the part that says recent posts where the babys are like baby 1 baby 2 thelist of posts, is that the gadget called blog archive if so how do you get ti to say the titles of the post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes It is, I don't know it just came up when I added the gadget..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg, thank you so much for naming her Jaylin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, another amazing post.. I love how you and the kids get along soo well but you still take the responsibilty of a mother! (:Also i am very sorry what happened to Della. :( But she is a strong women. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Jaylin: You're welcom :D Any more name requests?

    @Anon: Aww thank you <3 I love when people enjoy my writing, and yes, she is her children's best friend and they are her's but she's still their mother when she has to be...Della is the strongest woman I know (Even though she's a sim)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I must say this is absolutely amazing (:
    I've been reading this from the begginning starting last night!
    I love the sims 3 (: And I love that you've gone way out on this challenge. ITs awesome (:
    Now I need to stop writing so I can go read some more (:

    ReplyDelete