Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Anonymous~Baby 94 and 95


Thank you Tylin For the Toddler Mohawk!


I am Completely Emotionless today, I don't know whats Wrong but I just feel sad...


Maybe Its The challenge, Its Been Such a Long Journey, I don't know how life will be Without it. Or maybe the birth of The last triplets made me sick


My kids are so sweet, I love them so much! I cant wait For them to grow into Toddlers...


Serendipity has my hair and Her dad's Eyes, She is a cutie with a Ponytail.


Vrestin Also Has my hair, His dads skin and Eyes.


Nathan Is just like his Sister and brother, But he has my eyes.


Jasper has His dads hair eyes and a darker skin tone then mine.


Hey Jasper! I'm bigger so I rule over you!! Bryan Is still his old evil self.


Sweetie, You and your Brothers are going to have to move out soon, I'm sorry but I need to continue My 100 baby challenge


I know mom, I'm sad but Excited at the same time


Now I feel Mad, Once again Its unexpected But I cant help it, I have been getting Bad looks on my face.


I started Cleaning up the Kitchen.


Serendipity Has to Play alone...


Her brothers like the Blocks Better.


Jasper Dreams of his computer, He loves playing the Sims 3


Look at her, The Only Princess Of the house Right now, She is So sweet!


So far I have loved Teaching My little Princess How to walk


All these Dishes Disgust me a Little,


Tickle Tickle!


Well today We are having a Birthday for the Triplets, They are about to become Young adults, I'm Ignoring the Green Coming from Zak's Armpits.


Trystan likes his Bangs long, He keeps them in front Of his eyes


Zak went with a long hairstyle, Four tattoo's And he always goes Shirtless.


Bryan has his hair short, He has Dark blue eyes and Bushy Eyebrows.


After The boys Moved out Me and Jasper sat down and watched a Movie together.


Little Seren Loves walking on her own.


Tonight I Looked out the Window and This man was standing Outside, Just staring at the Mailbox, He has a long nose and Pink skin,


I went out to him, Hello? I said, Hi! My name Is Phil Last, I love your last name! Its written On your mailbox!


My Daughter Married a Wriner, But she died a Horrible Death. But that was 30 years ago, Thats a Beautiful little boy you have there! He said, I wish I had my daughter back.


Well Maybe you could Have your own Wriner child? I'm doing the 100 baby challenge and I'm looking for a Father for baby 94


Well of course I would Help you! I love Children, I would love to have another Wriner In my family, He said I will do it!


So of course we ended up In my bedroom, Like all the other times, The lullaby sounded, Just as it always does


Wow! I don't remember my eyes being that big.


Ewww, What is that Smell??


One of my favorite Things to do while waiting for my baby bump to show up is work out

If you cant see, I'm sweating Buckets Now...


Violet, Vanessa, Elizabeth, Leigh Mistoffleas, Cadence and Christy Quinn Are coming over today for Dinner, I'm Making Lobster.
Cheyene Dakota And Ashby Starr couldn't make it.


We all completely Love the lobster, It was so good!


After Dinner we all went out to the front deck so we didn't wake the Babies, I taught Violet A song That Jasper taught me that she can Teach her Children


We four Love acting goofy!


And Laughing,


Vi who Just Had Baby 30 Has such a Great Figure! and she is so Fit!


All the girls Had to leave really suddenly they Had family to take care of, My sweet baby will be here really soon...


But for now I'm going to teach Serendipity To Talk


Me and My little look alike! So cute!


I really Want to make this Pregnancy Very Memorable, But I don't know what to do...


I went to Check the Mail, I got a surprising letter...

Dear Della,
I have been looking for you for sometime, I found your name in a news paper but It said something I was Quite Interested In, It said you had Given Birth To 90 children for a 100 baby challenge, I was sad I completely lost track of you since you moved from Riverview Right out of high school, I really Really miss you and I would do anything to get what we had back, I still love you, Just like I did in Our teenage years, I have seen Your pictures And you are so pretty now, just like you where back then, You wont know who I am for now but I will Come see you Soon
Love Anonymous

I was Shocked! Who could this Be? The only one I dated in High school Was Tim and he lives here in Sunset valley, I have already seen him...I wonder.


and Since We are low on money again I had to look for Discount classes, I need to Learn To Play Guitar better, That way I can spend money to make money


And on top of that The Triplets Need my care


And I'm Exhausted!


Well so much for Memorable, Right now I'm going to Stargaze.


Since I have No money for seeds for a Garden, So I went out and Found seeds.


and While Jogging home I noticed That my belly was Slightly bigger


*Ring Ring* Hello?
Hello Della, Did you get my letter?
Yes, Who is this?
This is Anonymous, Trust me You will Know later, Right now I just want to wish you luck With baby 94,
Ok, I trust you, But please Don't stalk me!
He hung up Right after that.
Still Quite confused, I Jogged back home To a Familiar feeling...


I went Right into labor


It was almost like I could tell right when They where coming, I had Twins


Emerald


Diamond
Thank you for all the Name requests and thank you for reading, I'm trying to make this Blog the best that it can be, I'm sorry but I'm not taking any more names for Babies! Thank you

3 comments:

  1. Awesome entry! I love when us girls are able to get together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post... Elizabeth was so weird, Haha. She was either glaring at the table or flirting with the air. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Vi: I love it too :) Some of my best posts are with my girls

    @Kristian: we call all agree that Liz is a weirdo :3 just kidding <3

    ReplyDelete