Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fighting for Gerrit~Baby 91, 92 and 93


Jasper looks A lot like his dad but I can see me in him,


For some reason He loves to Stare at the wall, I think he might be Absent minded...


At least he is not mean, Like his older Brother, Bryan steals his candy when ever he can.


Zak to the Rescue!


He enjoys Playing Peek-A-boo With Jasper


I'm Really starting to Worry about Bryan, He is a bit crazy, His eyes get real big...


and He Pretends to choke himself


With 500$ Dollars to my name, I need to make some money, We are about out of food, I started by Selling one of my Masterpieces,


It is worth 900$ But That will not be enough, I need more


I started on a New one Right away!


This one is worth 300$ Not much, Its not enough to feed my family and Pay bills, I need more, I wont get paid from the supermarket For a week, I went to Play Guitar,


At the Bistro, I was Rocking out, I earned 325$ Still not enough, I may have to Make some Sculptures....


Darcy Always Does her homework in the Foyer.


Matt Invited Paula over, She brought her friends, Nigel Wood, Vanessa's Son, and Amos Reting, Darcy's Boyfriend. They And there Mom's Where coming over for a Birthday Party for all of them.


We all had a Blast,


Faith Pulls her Red hair Back in a tight pony tail so that her hair isn't in her face,


Darcy Is the Spitting Image of me, She even got my Freckles!


Matt Is Pretty Cute! All the girls are Sad that he already has a Girlfriend


Speaking of His girlfriend, Paula Looks just like her mom, she is About to get the Surprise of her life.


Paula Newbie, I have had my eye on you Since I first saw you at Private school, You are my love and I want to spend the Rest of my life with you...


Will you marry me??


Ooo....!! YES! YES! YES!!!


He put the ring on her finger


and she gave him a Huge hug


and A kiss


They where going to have a huge wedding in the park but They wanted to Be married Right away.


Amos Wasted no time Either,


He proposed To Darcy, She (Of course) Said yes.


They had a Private wedding too,


The next day I was Standing on the sidewalk, And a Man came up to me, His name was Gerrit


Gerrit- Hello Young lady, Where can I find Mrs Della Wriner?


Me-I'm Della!
Gerrit-You! you look to young to have 90 Children!
Me-I'm flattered!


Gerrit-I am Suffering from Breast cancer, I'm not married and I have no kids, I might Die soon, I want to Have a baby for Your 100 baby challenge
Me-Oh my!1 Of course you can help in my 100 baby challenge,


I felt so bad, He was wearing pink for Breast cancer awareness month, He was going to die soon and I need to fulfill his last wish, To have a Child...


So we did, And The lullaby Played through the room


After Gerrit left I started Painting again,


Being a single Child, Jasper Has to play alone when His brothers are at school,


We play together sometimes


I teach him to walk...


and Talk,


Hmmm...What is 10x9? Hmmm?? 19?


NO NO! 90!


Bryan had Sophie Over, to Do homework with.


But Zak and Trystan Where Fighting.


I got nauseous A bit early this time.


But Now its time to go to bed.


Baby belly Day 1.


The kids are off to school so I think I will do Laundry in my Bra and Under where,


But I changed Quickly because there is still one Boy in the house


Do you like My collection of Washers and Dryers?


while Jasper was Taking a Nap I did some Painting, and I only have 2,000 Dollars to pay the Bills for this huge house I think I will need more.


Speaking of Bills...


All three boys Like there alone Time, Trystan Likes the Swings...


Bryan's Muse is the Chess game on the Laptop..


and Zak Likes Watching TV on the Comfy Guest bed,


At the end of the day We sat down to a Family fire, All I did today was Paint.


Baby Belly Day 2.


Time for a Birthday Party for the Triplets...


Zak Is super cool, He has A crowd of friends and A super cute Girlfriend, His eyes are big Just like His dad's


Bryan Wants To be a Business man and Own his own company, He didn't get his dads eyes but he Did get His hair color


Trystan Also has his dads hair, He has his huge eyes too, I can still see me in him.


Well you can Only do So much Cleaning Before Its all finished so I guess I'm done.


I took a Nice bath..


And went to bed.


I was Woken up By a Burst of contraction,


The baby was on its way


I decided on a Home birth


A boy Nathan


Another Boy, Vrestin


A girl Serendipity

Thank you for all the Name requests and thank you for reading, I'm trying to make this Blog the best that it can be, I'm sorry but I'm not taking any more names for Babies! Thank you

9 comments:

  1. I FREAKED OUT for Paula and Matts wedding! I plan to upload both of them to may game and maybe work on a short story about them in my other blog! THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!

    Congrats on the other wedding as well we have such beautiful kids! and TRIPLETS WOO HOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Writing Paula And Matt's Wedding! It was so Heartfelt and I put a lot of work into it!
    I never even Planed The multi-Gender triplets
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good boy Amos! Haha, I smiled when I read about their wedding. I might copy you Violet and download Amos and Darcy. AH! I am so happy! :D. Ha, a mother's joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -steals Jasper and runs off with him cause he's just so adorable-

    Great idea using a father specifically for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I might do something similar in my challenge if I can get through my planned updates before the end of the month. Will totally credit you for the idea if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristian: Thanks!! It was fun to do there and Matt and Paula's weddings, I was going to have faith Get married to Nigel but They all left before I got a Chance to, And when It comes to sims I pretty lazy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ashley: You can have Jasper, That would Keep him away from his mean older Brother, He is just soooo cute though!! The breast cancer Guy I thought him Up last minute, Do you want to use Gerrit? Or will you make your own? TTYL
    Doylgirl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! Totally gave me an idea for the next post! (Although by the time I get around to it it may be too late... When does Breast Cancer Awareness week end?) All the sports teams at my school have been wearing pink... I think I'll dress Leiah up in pink though for the next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think It ends at the end of the month :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I copied your idea of having one room for each kid but i did it for toddlers and babies asswell

    ReplyDelete