Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Two seprate Births-Baby 11, 12, 13 and 14


Elinha loves sleeping in Ash's bed...


and while she was sleeping Ash went into Elinha's room and sucked on her dolls heads.


Lydia is now a Toddler, I love visiting my first granddaughter.
Lydia got my hair color, even though both her mom and dad have black hair. Jasmine is Expecting again!


Gracie caught the Eye of Emerson Sierra, he Asked for Her hand, shortly after they where married And Gracie is now Pregnant


Felicity mated with Thornton Wolff! and she is also pregnant.


And within 2 months of dating Melanie married Leighton Sekemoto. And now four of my girls are expecting!


Birthday time again!


Elinha is a child, she wears her Silver hair in a bun and has beautiful Blue eyes, that you cant see here because she is blinking. silly girl.


Elinha laughed while her twin brother Aged up


Ash grew up with long hair but he liked his Original hair cut better.


He also got his dads nose, skin color, eyes And hair


And Justin is now a teen, whenever his bangs get in his eyes he just pushes them to the side because they annoy him.


the last to age up was Astoria, I'm glad that she Has The legendary Candace Sierra's trademark Blonde and Pink hair and Brows! she also has Emerson's Silver eyes and purple skin! she likes her hair to be everywhere.


me and my kids have a lot of bonding time because- well i don't have a job....that's a rule of the 100 baby challenge. Astoria's favorite time was night time, we would always play a little in the dark. but dawn is dawning on us


Here is me and Justin playing Cacth before he has to go to school...

I played in the sprinkler for a bit...



I decided to try a different hair style, Style 1, Long on one side and pinned up on the other side


Style 2 high ponytail

Style 3, high side ponytails

Style 4, Let my hair down And put in a High white hair band


5 Braided from the top

6 let down and flowing all over my shoulders

7 Short high pigtails

8 Simple and Let down


9 Long and wavy


And last but not least 10. I picked No. 10. its your turn to pick! do the poll above and Chose the Hair style you want to see her wear. the one with the most votes wins!


then i went to find the next daddy! my daughter Gracie told me that the head police man thought i was cute! so i asked him to come over for a while.
his name is Hank Goddard,i asked him to be daddy to baby #11, he flat out refused...pppppppllllleaaasseeee?? i begged...I'm sorry but I'm engaged, and she probably wont like me Having a baby with another women.


So i called Pauline wan...she said she didn't mind if he helped in the challenge, so he Also agreed to Be daddy #7 for my challenge!


Soon Sweet Lullaby filled the air...And Baby 11 is on his/her Way


Ash loves cooking! he made 300 dollars at a bake sale yesterday! I'm so proud of my little boy.

its time for Justin the Fly the coop! Young adulthood Here I come, He said to himself


He picked out a hairstyle that Shows his personalty, his eyes are pale blue!


Mom, will you give me a tattoo as a Sign for becoming a adult? I--I, if that's what you want sweetie!


Before He left the Wriner house he Took his girlfriend (Bella Bachelor) upstairs (so they could be alone) and Proposed! they had a Private wedding in the same place.


I went to visit Gracie and Felicity today They both had there baby, Gracie had a Boy she named him Mikel


Felicity had a girl she named her Jasmin they both have my hair


Jasmine Had a little boy, his name is Dana...Melanie had a boy also, she named him
Vincent


I look like I'm gonna burst!


I enjoy spending my Time with Astoria while Ash and Elinha are at school...


I was trying to teach her how to walk when...


AGGGHHHH, The contractions started coming,


I walked calmly down to the Hospital.


A 9 hour labor but i walked out with a little boy, i named him Jalen! i was tired when i got home, but who wouldn't be! i spent 9 hours in a room having bad stomach cramps...but i love Jalen all the same!


After I got some rest I did some laundry...

a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh3krLPKDaZviiNYyvsdHNmT_fWjxqPKEmqFJIqTl9naPzNbLScJ63l8c1yjMo6hX20eAi2mcz2EM4qsE6s9OS2629rRaB687c_rpY7fqay5cncM9wGoCyDwP7OUH5dFAequcGhwxJ8cfUm/s1600/Screenshot-85.jpg"> Jumped on the trampoline with Ash,

Then I started to get ready for Baby 12! I Sent out a ad for a man with unique colored skin I got 10 responses I picked A man by the name of The hulk the man was a skinny version of the hulk, and had green skin and Black hair just like the hulk
I called him and told him the rules of the challenge, he Came over to my house and we made baby 12

...The lullaby floated through the house


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! I sang to my children as they grew up!


Elinha was a rare beauty! Blue eyes and silver hair


Ash has all his dads looks, Skin and all


Astoria Looks just like Emerson, she loves her silver eyes! and she loves that she is different


Jalen is a toddler, Just like all my kids has silver hair and blue eyes


Vomit vomit Puke puke! Nausea hates me!


Elinha Crashed on the couch today, she had a long night last night, she had to stay up all night caching up on homework...all she wants is to get on honor role!


Ash always wants the help out, either with the Smaller kids or cleaning the house...there is always a lot of birthday cake left over.



I'm spending today making money, by playing guitar, gardening, inventing or sculpting!

And then WOOP there's my baby bump!


I'm still feeling a bit Nauseous...but that doesn't stop me from Glowing with happiness.


Jalen has become Quite the winier, he always wants all of my attention.


Me and Jalen Spent all day watching kids shows on the tv!


Even though they are different, Elinha and Ash are the best of friends!


I was painting when...


THE BABY IS COMING!!! I yelled at the top of my voice as my water broke


i came out of the hospital with a baby carrier, i had triplets!


Ariana


Kendra


Selina...


Ash will you be my best friend forever? Elinha asked Ash Me? really?...of course!!


Thanks for reading! that's all for now, until next time! :) bye!!!

7 comments:

  1. Very nice and long update. I enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good story, but wayyy too many spelling errors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! her 2 daughters married one or their siblings father! thats really funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Its Not Against the Rules XD I think Its Quite Funny when They do that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. where is the tattoo gun from?

    ReplyDelete