Monday, June 14, 2010

Baby 19, 20 and 21


Asha and Adrianna are set to age up today, Asha Loves her little bun/braids


Adrianna got Hiccups hair color, and personality


I thought the Hiccup babies would play together more, that just goes to show you im not always right...the Hiccup babies don’t enjoy being near each other, when ever they do play together they end up fighting.


I got a little bit of a head start teaching the twins there basic skills.


the boys started school today, and if there not excited my name is Bill the house trained monkey!


For the Challenge this time I want triplets. I have to spy a bit on the population of men in sunset valley, until the other day I was looking out my window and saw a Gorgeous man, I went over to say hi,


He stumbled over when he saw me coming, then he tried to run away, he knew what I wanted, I caught up with him, Uhhh- H-hi M-y n-N-name is Dellit White....D.W those are my intitles too!


He has White skin and Pink hair. Even though he thought I was very beautiful he still didn’t want to be in the challenge, I begged...


and Begged...


And Begged, he finally gave in after 20 minutes of begging and Seduction.


We went into my house, he let me give him a kiss


and a Hug.


And a kid, 5 minutes later we both heard a faint lullaby, Baby 19 here we come!


Aaron got the huge job today of taking some slips to the courthouse! he was so excited, this is the first thing he has ever done with out Eathen.


the Nausea is back so I took refuge in the boys bathroom, because that was the closest bathroom.


The hairstyle that won the poll is the One with a white hair band and up high,


I made chocolate chip pancakes for me and the boys,


im going to have a party today and I’m going to invite all the wriner children and they’re children


the party didn’t last long, all the kids had to go to work and they couldn’t stay very long, I got my baby bump halfway through the party


the last person to leave was Jasmine, we danced through the night...


Bye Mom see you later, jasmine called as she left the house.


By the end of the party my back was hurting and I was tired.


I got some sleep and then went to teach Adrianna how to walk and talk,


I used the rest of the days time to clean up the house, I went to bed in good spirits!


The boys where best friends they did everything together


Inventing is still my favorite hobby when I’m Pregnant


And playing the guitar .


Eathen enjoys doing chores and dishes…


Aaron likes playing with the girls, he hugs his sisters before going to school.


Today I dug a hole using the miner I invented, I explored the hole, It was awesome underground


I came out of the hole just in time…


I went into labor, the contractions where horrible


I went to the hospital as fast as I could


Three hours later I came out of the hospital with three little girls, I named them Ember...


Ginger...


And Ebony, three perfect little girls!


Eathen and Aaron have grown into teens, and almost ready for adult life, where did Eathen get those fat genes?

Thanks for reading, me and my kids will be back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Oh..My..Gosh..this is a very good 100 baby challenge i am so intrested your very good at writting and everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Christa!! I'm Trying REALLY hard with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i love your 100 baby challenge (: its fun and i like reading it
    and the hair that won the pole i like it, do you know where i can get? where do u gget all ur awesome hair?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon: I get most my hair from "Paysites must be deystroyed" and "Newsea" You could probably find it on one of those, but if you really want it, I'll look

    ReplyDelete