Monday, June 14, 2010

The Hiccup Babies-Baby 17 and 18


The boys where fasinated with music, they love to sit on the floor and listen while i invent stuff!


four birhday cakes, do you know what that means? it means the triplets are going to grow up, Jalen has to grow up twice becuse there is no room for another baby.


Jalen was bound to cach a girl the moment he moves out.

Kendra loves her green skin, she adores the fact that she is half Hulk half Della (me)


Ariana's beutifull silver hair and saphire eyes, but mostly her loving personalty puts her 1-up from all the girls in her school.


Selina is the oppisite of Kendra, she has my eyes and skin, and the Hulks hair.


With Jalen moving out there is just enough room for another baby! i hugged him good bye


But the Triplets have to become young adults too to make even more room. i wish i could have more time to bond with my little girls. I Told them that they could stay untill i find a fater for baby 17.


See the diffrence between the two, Hey sis where is Sel going? Ariana asked Kendra


She still has that problem with talking to herself


what do you mean im wrong? im you!


Oh well if thats what you-i think...


Blah Blah!!


Sis are you okay? ya im just talking to myself


A week or two later a man by the name of Hiccup Haddock (He was a viking) came over and begged to be the father of baby 17, he said, i came all the way from Burke, a island where we train dragons for pets


I agreed at once, we shared a wonderfull kiss i cant wait to have little Hiccup babys! lol


We went over to his house becuse all my kids where home, soon the air was filled with song


But becuse im pregnant now the girls have to move out, :( im gonna miss you girls, i told them


Good bye mom...i love you


See you later mum! so now its just me and Eathen and Aaron...its Amazing how fast a house can go from 8 to 3


i stayed home all day and tought Eathen how to walk...


And talk


Aaron learned how to talk


and walk.


The neusea was horrible this time like someone stuck a bomb inside me, this is what i was left with


i spined around for a minute, my baby bump is noticeable.


i Spend most of the time when im pregnant inventing and the other time with my kids,


I went down to the bistro to play for tips for a while...i made 900 dollars, i stayed all night


When i got home i did about 7 loads of laundry...


I had nothing else to do so i danced! i love dancing


Then my water broke! i went into labor, i was screeming my head off


I decided to have a home birth, i had twins...This is Asha, she is a Genesis and artistic


This is Adrinna, she is loner and Evil


Its Eathen and Aarons Birthday! this is Aaron he is lanky and his skin is lighter than Eathen


Eathen is slightly plump, and his skin is darker than Aaron's

Thank you for reading!

6 comments:

  1. How to train a dragon is one of my alltiime FAVORITE movies!! i love this post :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! MINE TOO!!! I Need To Use Hiccup again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i looled at 'Sis are you okay? ya im just talking to myself'

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Scarlet Davis: Lol, I like that part too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW. Hiccup looks like Hiccup.

    ReplyDelete