Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Smurf baby's-Baby 26, 27 and 28


River grew up and has Her Daddy's Red and Blue hair, and Green eyes


Ocean has Jet black hair and blue eyes


Ember was cleaning the bathroom when some one turned on the music-


she started to dance wildly


She decided a few hours later while she was fixing the shower, that she was going to be a mechanic!


I tryed to talk her out of it " Honey there are a lot of other things that make more money than being a Mechanic" But she told me that thats what she wanted to do, she wanted to put her handiness to good use, to help people!


Are you sure thats what you want? I asked


Of corse! she said, then you better learn more! i told her,


she hugged me tightly!


She worked day and night, getting excatly 8 hours of sleep every night, she worked on her Athletic skill


and her handiness skill, She fixed anything that was broken,


She tinkered any thing she could get her hands on, She got up to level ten on her handiness, inventing and Atletic skill! The other two where also concidering Careers, Ginger thought about being a docter, and Ebony Just wants to be a mom, untill then she decided on a job at the bistro


The triplets birthday was today, Gawd knows the're excited! Ginger wasint as excited as Ebony and Ember she is sad to be leaving the only home she had ever known, she wanted to be independet but she didint want to leave


Ginger, she still didint want to go but she knew she had to


Ember Loves the idea of independece


Ebony Just wants to find a husband and start a family.


I Hugged all my girls goodbye, Ember wisperd "thaks for helping me with my dream!


Ebony Said "bye mom ,i love you"


Ginger cried into my shoulder, she realy didint want to leave!


I already had a idea of who i could get to be my next daddy! Do you remember last post when Greg had told me of his french cousin who was living with him? i decided to ask him to be the daddy of baby 26, Hey Della! Greg greeted me, what can i do for you? Is your Cousin home? i asked Yes he is why? he said, Becuse i need to talk to him, i told him!


Hey, Im Della Wriner...Oh i know you, he told me with a bit of a french accent, Your the mother of like 600 kids, right,


no Its 100 and I need another father, Whats your name? I asked, My firends call me the Buma! i explained all the rules, and asked him, Will you be the next father? he looked Shocked, i flirted with him


Greg didint like me flirting with his Cousin,


I told him to remember that there was no commitment involved,


He didint like that very much, he yelled in my face, HOW COUD YOU LEAD ME ON LIKE THAT!!!


I didint lead you on i told you from the begining there was no Commitment!


Hey Buma, You cant have a baby with her! Greg told Buma, she Had my baby!!!


I can do whatever i want and i want to have her 26th Baby!


Hey Della! i Will be the next father, The buma told me.


We Hugged tightly


Embraced


And Kissed!


We Cuddled,


And...well you know!


Now that im pregnant i think its time to move,


I had paid some construction workers to biuld me and my kids a new house, here is the Kichen


The dining room


The living room


The downstairs bathroom


The entire first floor


The Golden Bathroom


My bedroom


The gym room


The White bathroom


The working room


The entire second floor


The older Girls room


The younger Girls room


The older boys room


The younger boys room


sThe entire third floor


the Upstairs balcony looks off the the Ocean


The whole house is built on a hill


Ocean and River love there new bubble themed room!


I was cleaning up the laundry, when...Baby 26 is in the oven!


Its time for Avery and Coral to grow up!


Avery, who has his dads pink skin and dark eyes...but im still clueless about his Blond hair


Coral who looks just like me other than her hair.


It is time for some dancing in my new room!

CORALS POINT OF VIEW


My Mom is always Pregnant and dancing realy..well you know! The sad thing is that i dont have a proper Dad. My Dad is never here, its just me My twin brother and the Toddlers...i dont know how she does it


She always has a shirt on with some womens Mug shot! I mean i love my mom, But I would never try anything as crazy as trying to have 100 kids with diffrent men! My life is difficlt.

BACK TO DELLA'S POINT OF VIEW.


Coral is Evil, I'm not saying what she said about me hurt my feelings, its that she has the evil trait, she steels candy from her little sisters...


But that dosent mean she doesent love them, No honey that dosent go in your mouth, she told River, she asked me if i would let her and Avery grow up earlier if she helped teach the twins there skills, I aggred to her deal


she spent hours with Ocean, teaching her, her skills


Coral had been working so hard on her Homework...


and helping the little ones...


I think she is about to crack, she started talking to herself!


I dont care what you think...Its about what i think


BLAH BLAH BLAH! I'm not listening!


She didint sleep at night becuse she was so busy, she started to drink alot of coffie, I decided to let her and Avery grow up before the new baby is born she was so excited!


Avery was just as excited, even though he didint go through quite as much as Coral


Dosent she look so grown up! she is so beutiful!


Avery, is a man now!


Mom Avery is waiting in the car, good bye! Coral said to me


And good bye little sister! she said as she rubbed my belly.


About a hour after Coral and Avery left, the Contracions kicked in!


I called the babysitter and hopped in my Brand new VW betle,


I walked calmly into the hospital, I have been through this so many times it barly hurts anymore


The labor only lasted an Hour, thank goodness! When i came out some of my kids where waiting for me! selina realy wanted to meet her new sisters, Yep i said it...Sisters! I had triplets, Three beutiful Blue little girls...


I hopped in the car and Drove untill i reached the trail that leads to my house and i ran the rest of the was, so excited to show River and Ocean there new baby sisters!


I nicknamed them the Smurf Triplets, becuse they are blue! Desiree


Adeila


and Rachel!


Ocean loved the Girls, and so did river...they where so excited to become new big sisters, River Is becoming a lovely young Women! I cant wait to see her as a teen.


Ocean Acts just like me and keeps ranting about how she wants to do the 100 baby challenge when she grows up!


At the end of the day i was sooo tired, but before i could go to bed, i had to put five little ones to bed first! when i got to bed I Fell right asleep, thinking about this beutiful new home!

Thanks for reading! Pretty soon Della's gonna try for multi-gender twins, or Triplets!!

9 comments:

  1. Who tell to you the names of the smurf triplets?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Della's new house & I can't wait to get the Ambitions, just don't have the $$$ right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I will put the house on the exchange for you if you want it! Hope you can get Ambitions soon its Awesome!

    Karni

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for using my name! I'm Rachel to

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anon: Thats neat :D

    @Scarlet: I know! I love her <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like Ocean as a kid, she's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete