Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby 15 and 16


The Twins had to move out to make room for the next baby. Ash is the spitting image of Coolbluperso


Elinha looks more like me than any other of my kids so far


I love the fact that Astoria looks just like Emerson, who looks Just like Cadence.


Jalen Has grown into a child, he has Bushy dark brows and a look that say “I don’t care what you want, just get me what I want”


Selena got her dads hair, my eyes and skin color


Another one that looks like me is Ariana


Kendra is the only one of the three that got The Hulks Skin color, but she got my hair color


I Changed my root and tip color


Hulk baby 1, Ariana, her favorite Toy is the Doll house...


Hulk baby 2, Kendra, her favorite toy is the Block table...


Hulk baby 3, Selina, her favorite toy is the Xylophone...


And Jalen likes the video games


Astoria loves the Mirror


I decided that daddy # 8 is going to be a man I met at the store last night, he has dark skin and eyes. He decided that too! We hung out at his house and danced and sang…


We almost forgot what I was there for so we got to work before we completely forgot…


A short lullaby later…


We kissed and I stayed about 3 hours longer but I started to get tired so I went home


Astoria was almost a adult so she had to think about her future, she want’s to be a award winning actress and Model


You will be a amazing Model, she told her self in the mirror every night….


You will look good on all Billboards they put your face on….


You will be the best and beat down all that stand in your way…I’m Cadence Sierra's Grand daughter and Della Wriner’s Daughter, I can do anything!!! She told herself


Hey mom how is your day? Jalen asked me


Its good so far, And yours? Wonderful! He told me.


Astoria has to Become a Adult early because I might have twins. Goodness knows she was Excited, She is the spitting Image of Emerson, and she enjoys every part of it, I love her to Bits!


I hugged her as she left my house forever.


Once I got done seeing Astoria off I Went and puked all over the toilet, GROSS RIGHT!

The Hulk Girls always liked to play together, even though they are all different they share everything


I passed the time by Painting


I love you little one! I told my baby. oh and check out the Amazing shirt I'm Wearing, that Spychip made for Harmonysims!


And guess what happened! the Washing machine broke, just what I need.


Some times I think Jalen is the only thing keeping me from going insane! he is the only one to talk to here.


We sat down today and watched a scary movie, then just to rid our minds of the scary movie we watched a funny one!


I invited Blane (Baby 2) Over to find out the gender of my baby, i want Multi-Gender Twins or Triplets.


Mom your Having a boy! he told me.


I went to the store, and bought Watermelons and ate them


I stayed for a wile longer playing for tips


Me, Jalen and the new baby's are Roasting marsh mellows


I aged the girls up earlier than i do most the time, i just got really tired of dealing with 3 toddlers who constantly need something, from l to r, Selina, Ariana and Kendra


I was playing in the Sprinkler with the kids


I got a pain in my stomach "it cant be time already" I said. Mommy are you okay?? Kendra yelled


I have to leave to the hospital for a few hours I said in between Yelps of pain


I walked to the hospital as I left everyone was freaking out


I had twins, but not boy girl twins...i didn't eat enough watermelons. this is Aaron


and this is Eathen


The twins grew up a couple days after they where born...they grew up quite nicely.
the only way to tell them apart is by there eyes...Eathen has brown eyes and Aaron has blue eyes


Selina is insane, she always talks to herself



By by thanks for reading my moms challenge!!!

Thanks for reading!! bye

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ACTUALLY Selina is talking to her Imaginary Friend.

      Delete
  2. Wow, that was a long chapter lol

    Astoria grew up to be gorgeous. I could definitely see her being a model and/or an actress. It was very nice of Blane to help his mom with determining the gender of the baby, to bad that you still didn't get multi-gendered twins.

    The Hulk girls grew up nicely. I think my favorite of the three would have to be Selena - gotta love insane sims. Couldn't really tell much about the newest twin boys, but they look pretty cute so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys, im just wondering do you guys like her hair? the roots and tips

    Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tips, but I don't know, I'm not really fond of the hair style. It just looks odd to me, but if you like it, I say you should definitely keep it

    ReplyDelete
  5. the poll is over in two days, wichever hair wins is the one im gonna use!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how do u get someone 2 tell u what ur having??

    ReplyDelete
  7. can u put Astoria on the exchange plzz i really like her <3 !!! and this was a great post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had her for a very long time, I would if I could. she might just be up, I would check if the sims 3 site wasn't blocked on this computer :/

      Delete
  8. Your writing has certainly improved over the past few years!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls:

    Spring
    Summer
    Autumn
    Winter
    Karla
    Erica
    Katniss
    Glimmer
    Rhiannon
    Kassidy


    Also how do you get them to tell the gender do you need a specific expansion pack or can you do it with the base game? :)

    ReplyDelete