Saturday, June 19, 2010

Babies from the River and Ocean -Baby 24 and 25


Today i was sitting on the couch watching TV with the Twins, when my phone rang...It was my mother, she told me that she and my two sisters (twins) and my brother whe're moving to Sunset valley, and they wanted to drop by I agreed because she was my mother, but most the time the only people who stop by are men wanting to be in my challenge.My mom doesn't really like the 100 baby challenge because she thinks a women has to be really loose to attract all these men, she doesn't really understand me, But she came over with my siblings, she also wanted to meet all her grandchildren and Great grandchildren, My moms name is Mikey, my sisters are Danny and Earol, my brother is John. i love my family but sometimes they get on my nerves.


My sister Danny says im her idol and as soon as she is old enough she says she is going to do the 100 baby challenge just like me! she gets her hair color from our dad


Earol is different she idols my mother more and wants to be just like my mom, from the way they look and think and talk you never would have guessed that they where twins. They keep there hair the same way but that doesn't change anything between them


My litte brother John is just like Danny, He idolizes me, he also gets his hair from dad


While my mom was here i decided to have a birthday party for the twins,They couldn't stay long after, the twins Are now young Adults, Asha Sported A ponytail full of Curls, while Adrianna Liked her hair short.


Adrianna wants to be a fashion model, Asha Wants to be a firefighter.


Ha i cant believe your still insane after all these years, Asha taunted Adrianna as she made a face in the mirror


Will you always be Insane, because i don't think i can live with a insane person.


Adrianna gave Asha a Tight slap


Asha saw stars,


You know what sis, your right, its a trait not somthing you can controle, They forgave eachother for all that they had done to eachother throughout the years,


They started Gossiping toghter, They where finaly friends and they Aim to stay that was for along time!


The day after the Hiccup Babys moved out, i went on my Usal 2 mile jog and met a man Named Greg Mild, i introduced myself, He told me he knew who i was and that he just moved here with his French Cousen


I told him all the rules to the 100 baby challenge, he didint know where i was going with this, then i asked if he would be The Daddy to baby #24


He agreed without hesataion


We went inside in 10 minutes time i had conceved


I went home, Now is the perfect time to Age the girls up i thought, and the Twins! it took me a few hours to make the cakes, when they where ready it was sunup,


Ebony aged up with the Cant stand art trait, she still has Dark Blue and purple hair and my blue eyes


she was excited to finaly try out the Trampoline


Ember had the hair any little girl would Envy, it is always draped around her sholders and head,


Ginger, staying true to her name, she has red streaks in her perfect silver hair. she felt diffrent from her sisters becuse they both had verry beutiful Purple and Blue hair...


I told Ginger that its not her hair that makes her diffrent, its her personality...she felt better instantly, thank you mom! she gave me a huge hug


Avery has his daddys Red sikn and Black eyes, i dont know where the blond hair came from,


Coral has my skin color and eye color, but her daddys hair color.


I got all pukey as soon as all the birthay partys where over.


Me and the girls love playing video games together.


I was neusous for a long time this pregnancy, a lot longer than usal...Until a few days later i started showing signs of Pregnancy.


The triplets start school today, i hope that they make alot of friends.


I want to make a time machiene! it sounds so amazing to go back and foward in time! i work realy hard trying to invent one


Its done! and i just found out i cant use it until i have this baby!


I used the shiny new harvester to pick up all the bad newspapers


I have a lot of girl names to use up, so im trying to have a girl.


I need to make more money so i went down to the bistro to play Gituar, i played well into the night and into sunrise


I went back the next night, Ginger Ebony and Ember came to eat diner at the bistro


When i was tired of playing the Guitar My little sister Danny, came over to dace with me


After a hour of dancing to a radio somone brought with them to the Bistro we where both tired.


I was huge, i was Hobble walking already!


I did some laundry


and even Handled a chainsaw!


I worked on my Athletic Skill


I yelled, THE BABYS COMING, but no one could hear me, I had to leave the kids with a baby sitter


I had the baby at the hospital,...or The Babies!


I had twins again! River


And Ocean


The triplets are going to grow into teens, Ebony loves Braids and her wonderful purple hair


Ember Has the same love for her purple hair and blue eyes


Ginger Is still different but now she enjoys it. But she is also a min-me!


Avery grew into a polite young man


His twin sister Coral wasn’t as polite as her brother, but that’s probly because she has the Evil Trait


But they still get along great, becuse they are twins, they love doing things with eachother


Ginger loves to paint,


Ebony plays the Guitar


and Ember loves to invent things!


a Thin light surrounded me! i thought i was on Epic lifespan, im now a Audlt, Insetd of young Adult, i will have a party later but for now i have to sleep!

The Babies keep popping out they are coming faster and Faster each time, stay tuned to see what happens with 100 babies, Now at the 1/4 mark Thanks for reading!

7 comments:

  1. I love the babies but Ocean is a boy name. Oceanna is a girl name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a multi-gender name. Oceanna sounds stupid

      Delete
    2. its her challenge she can name whatever she wants its the sims! its not real life! STOP telling her whats a girls name and a boys name fyi River is a unisex name as well.

      Delete
    3. Elinha, when i was younger in school my best friend was a girl called Ocean so don't go saying it's a boy's name!! :(
      I also agree with I love sims 3, Oceanna sounds stupid!!

      Delete
  2. I also want for you to do a 100 baby challenge with Danny, because she's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, i just picked up the name from a book...i will think about doing another baby challenge with Danny,

    ReplyDelete