Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby 22 and 23


Asha got the artist trait when she grew up,


Adrianna got the Insane trait.


Adrianna isint paying attention.


A price comes with being insane, Adrianna is always talking to herself


and making funny faces.


Other than Talking to herself, Asrianna is always baking muffins for a after dinner snack.


Asha adores painting, its all she ever does.



The Tripletts all grew up nicely, Ebony has Purple and Blue hair, Ember has the same color hair as Ebony, and Ginger has my silver hair.


I got a E-mail today, from a man named James Quincy he has Pink skin and Blue hair


I decided for him to be the next daddy, but Eathen and Aaron have to move out first, After i saw them off i caled James, he came over.


Baby making time! the lullaby rang in our ears


The twins are always argueing,


and fighting


Adrianna always wins.


Neusea strikes again!!


Me and Ember sat and played the Xyaphone togher


The twins get so competive when it comes to there video games,


I gotta win, i gotta win, Asha told herself


My baby bump is just noticable


Once again i invited Blane over, he told me i was having a boy


I quickly ate 10 watermelon from my inventory.


Hey Asha, im going to have a baby, i told her


Realy can i feel your tummy? Yes!


It only took me 1 hour to teach Ginger how to walk


and talk


and 2 more to teach the others,




I did most of my usal Pregnancy hobbies, like painting


inventing


And sculpting


But most of all dancing


But it happend so quick, i was dancing and i started feeling a sharp pian then i relised i was in labor,


i went to the hospital as quick as posible


Then, two more babys to care for, Coral a girl


and Avery, a boy


Adrianna and Asha had to grow up, Asha is as beutifull as ever


Adrianna is the spitting image of Hiccup

Thats all for now, thanks for reading

9 comments:

  1. Avery is a girl name.

    All of people who this challenge give names of the opossite sex of their children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually Elinha, Avery is a unisex name which means that it can be for both a boy or a girl. There are many names that can work for both genders

    That was some very unique maternity wear for Della this time around. Congrates on the boy/girl twins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I didn't know boys who have these name and I thank that it was a girl name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister has a friend who is a boy named Avery, so she sugested the name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your not the real doyle girl :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually that Was me, I just Changed my name...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post !!! i love all your children theyr'e all adorable !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you please use Erica, that's my name! :)

    ReplyDelete