Thursday, December 9, 2010

What Goes around Comes Around


Morning Kids!! I said as I walked Down the Stairs, What are you guys doing up so Early?


I'm Playing Princess Momma!! Little Della loved to Dress up like a Princess And Dance around


You make a VERY beautiful Princess Sweetheart! I said as I hugged her Good morning


Umm...Dad? Why do they ALWAYS have to do this?


Don't worry Son...Its a Girl thing


And YOU!! I pointed at Jay "Are taking me Out Dancing tonight! I'm In a Pretty good mood!


"You know what! That Actually Sounds fun! He said


"Be Ready By 8:00! He told me, Or its no Dinner! He got a Giggle out of that...


Hmm...What A perfect Picture...


Have you Been Snapping Pictures of Me when I'm Talking again? I asked him after Glancing at the Picture he Put on the Desk...Then I went to Clean up the house and Get Ready...

~A few Hours Later~


I was all ready to Go Dancing with my Husband for the First time! He never really seemed to Enjoy that Type of Stuff...But Since my Drinking Problem...He has Decided to Come with me when Ever I go!

~Some Pictures From Our Great Evening~






Here you go Sweetie! I said as I gave Jay a Drink that I made...

~Jay's Point of View~


She Seems A lot Better...I know that there is Still something On Her Mind...I'm Going to Find out


I got Her a Drink and We headed home....

~Della's Point of View~


The Very first thing I did when We got home was Run to the Bathroom to See what was Causing the Sound of water Running!! As it Turns out The Bathtub was Broken...


Sweetie? What Happened? I asked Della


The Babysitter Broke it! Della told me "She was Giving Hope and Jared a Bath and She Broke it!


I Started to Fix it...Mommy? I heard from Behind me


What is it Sweetie? I asked her
Well I'm almost to a B+ In school! And I wanted to Know If...When I get a A+ Can I grow up? She Really wanted to be a Teenager!


Thats Pretty Quick! I told her "But If its what you Want Sweetie! You can do it!


"I Will work as hard is I can!!! She was so Excited to become a Teen that she Said she would Stay up ALL Night To Finish her Homework Every night


She Ran off and Jumped into bed because She already finished Today's Homework


The Next Morning Both Della and Jay Got Up Early for School!


They Got on the Bus and Sat Next to Each other, They Really Rely on Each other For Friendship...They Both Struggled Getting Friends


Hope Grew Into a Very Beautiful Girl...I just Wish she had my eyes! When I look into her Eyes the Realization of What Happened All comes Back to me! Other then Her eyes and Face shape She looks Exactly like Me!


Jared has the Most Beautiful Eyes I have ever seen! They are Very Unique, He has my Hair and Most of my Facial Features!


Jay Has been Working on his Book all day long! He called me into the Room...I didn't know why, Maybe he sold the Book?


I was Right! He sold it to a Publishing Company in Twinbrook, But It had Strings...Jay had to Go On a Book Tour!!


Well what do you think? He asked me


I think you should Go!! You Might never get this Opportunity again!


"But I don't think I should Travel 200 Miles away!
I really didn't want his Dream to Be Snuffed out because he was Worried about me


Umm.." I said "What if My brother Came over? You know, John?


I Don't know If I want any of your Family here while I'm gone! What if Violet's Boyfriend, Joe Came over?
I knew he was Kidding but I couldn't Help but give him a Weird Look
No I don't think so, I said, But I'm sure If John comes over I will be safe and so will the kids!
Okay,
He gave in, I couldn't wait to see my Brother!! We haven't talked for A Long time!


There is One more thing! Jay said, he looked pretty happy about it too, I built you something...Its out front!


A Small square of Wooden floor...But I knew what It was for!! He Built me a Dance floor since he knows How much I love dancing!


And I really Do Love Dancing!


I Twirled around To see him Standing there watching me...


What do you think? He asked me


I LOVE IT!! I Said as I jumped into his Arms and Hugged him


Join me? I asked him, He gave me a Look that Sorta Resembles this :/


Eventually I got him to Budge!


We Danced for a While But I heard Jared Crying so I bound up the stairs and Into the Nursery


Both Him and Hope Needed there Diaper Changed


Jay was Leaving for the Book Tour today, That Means John Is on his way over! I haven't Seen my Baby Brother since He was a Teenager!


Hi! You must be Jay! You married my Big sis? John asked the moment he saw Jay


Jay-Yes, and You take care Of Della while I'm Gone!
John-Don't worry Jay! They're in good hands!
Jay-Okay! and Don't let them Out of you sight! J
JohnDon't worry! Everything will be fine!


JOHN!! I hugged my little brother..Who isn't so Little anymore!


Well I better go! Jay said as he Kissed me


I love you! I told him as he Started to Make his Way to his Car, Have a safe Trip!!


After he Left I got a Notice that the Bills needed payed...So I payed them


John-Sooo, Dells? You got any hot friends here in Big ol Bridgeport?
Me-I have a lot of Friends But none of them Are looking for Parters Right now!


John-Have you seen that new movie about Batman yet?
Me-I've been wanting to see it but I haven't got the time!
John-You sure have Dulled down Della.
Me-I'm sorry John, I have a Family to take care of!


Me-How about you, Me and the Kids go to the Movies tomorrow?
John-That sounds Great!


I went inside and Sat down, I was a Bit tired..but when Am I not?


I almost Dozed off when I felt Something Lingering in the Room! I figured it was One of the Kids so I ignored it!


Until The Person Standing behind me Slipped something over my mouth and Tied my Hands behind my back, The Man Picked me up and Threw me over his Shoulder, I was a Bit Dizzy but then I Felt something HARD Hit me in the Face...I Blacked out


I woke up in a Dark sort of Prison Room...


It was like a torture Chamber where I was...and a Lounge Every where Else...


The Rag that He Put over my mouth was gone But A Huge Cut on my Eye Stung!!


Then I realized what I was Wearing!! This was Very Uncomfortable Because I knew that there where People out there!


The Huge headache that Hit me sent me to The Chair in the Corner


Well..You're Finally in your Place! IN A CAGE! I tried not to Look up at him, I just ignored him


What do you want with me? I asked him Finally looking up


He didn't say anything so I jumped out of the Chair and started yelling!


What does Anyone want with you? I really don't know! Why Does your Sister Harass you? Why Did George Remp Rape you? Why Did I get you Drunk And Made your Precious Hope and Jared? Why Do Butch and Darla want you gone so Bad? You may Ask yourself, Why me? Why Is something always happening to Me? Well its Because of What you Chose to do with your Life after you Finished That Stupid Challenge...You married A Killers Son!!


My Mouth Dropped! I couldn't Believe What I just Heard!! Butch and Darla where-No Scratch that, ARE Killers? No Wonder Butch's Phone call had Jay so Un-Hinged!!


LET ME OUT!! I yelled at him


Well he had his Own way of Shutting me up...


I didn't see it Coming, But he Punched me Right in the face


I was Knocked out...Again...


Are you Ready? Trent asked


Am I ever not Ready??


I guess not! Remember to Not give up, Even If he Suspects it


Okay...

To be Continued

5 comments: