Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tricks, Lies and Explosions



Umm..Darla? I don't know If This will work! I have Known Jay Longer Then Most the People In this Room!! He Knows Her Face! He Shoved a MEAN finger in the Air and Pointed in My Direction...I don't Think he will fall for it.





George!! Its Gonna Work! It cant not...and When Winny Is Finished We will ALL have what we wanted...





Well well well! Look at you! It seems as though We CAN get you down...you think you are all big and Mighty! You cant Get out of here and You know it!





I know your Plan Winny! And It will NEVER work! He will See RIGHT through you!





Don't fool yourself Della! I look EXACTLY LIKE YOU!! All I need is your Freckles! She said as she Was Putting makeup on her face





Even though Now Her Face Looked JUST like mine...I knew she Would never Pull this off!!

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS!! I found myself Screaming





Oh yes! Winny said, But I'm also Being Paid so I don't really care What you think of me...Like I did anyway! Ha





I thought I told you not to Yell....My Eyes widened because Trent was standing RIGHT behind me



~Jay's Point Of View~





I didn't Really Understand what was going on, The Tour Seemed to Be a Hoax, I went to The address But It was in Ruins...What confused me Even more...Is when I got home, She wasn't Expecting me home! Why was she Dressed up?





Umm...Whats going on? I asked her

I was waiting for you!





But you though I would Be gone for a Week?

I-I...Umm...I got a Call...






From Who? I asked her

She was acting Strange! She Kissed me...It just seemed Different...THIS ISN'T DELLA!



~Della's Point of View~





The Longer I was Trapped the Angrier I got! "I REALLY DON'T SEE THE POINT OF THIS!!!! I was Yelling again But Trent Wouldn't Touch me a Third time!





Where is John???? I need him!! Was this All set up?



~Jay's Point of View~





What Happened??? I finally had Winny to the Point of Breaking down...She had On a Wig and Makeup to Make her Look just Like Della...But she didn't have her Plan fully Thought through





If you Cant tell...John...Jay...I don't really care about family!!! I need Money and This Was the only way for me to Make a lot of it! Winny Said with a Smirk





You know Trent Kell Right? Winny Asked, Evil smile still etched on her face

Yes...Whats going on? It was Really hard for me to Hear what she Was about to Tell me....



~Della's Point Of View~





It got Quiet...But then....





There was a HUGE boom





I don't remember Much After that....



~Jay's Point of View~





After Blowing a Hole in The Ground and Letting down a Steel Pole to Slide down, We Got into the Basement that Winny Described to us...





Winny didn't lie! She told me that Trent Kidnapped Della for My Parents And they where all hidden underground, Della was All Cut and Bruised!





WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE! WINNY WAS SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF YOU!





I tried to hold back my anger....But I Couldn't!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER???? I Felt worse Then I have my Whole life!!





I gave her what she has had coming her Entire LIFE!! A GOOD BEATING...





YOU NEVER TOUCH A WOMEN!! I blew up at him, ESPECIALLY MY WIFE!





I bent over and Picked her up...





I couldn't stand seeing her like this!





I put her on the Couch and Went to go Deal with Trent





But there was already someone doing that....A Beautiful Teenage Girl was Kicking the Ketchup out of him! That was My Little Della!





Stay away from my Mother!!! She was Quick but Fierce! she Will be a Good Mom when the time comes!





NO LITTLE GIRL TELLS ME WHAT TO DO!! Trent was Fuming mad and I Was trying to Step in so Della didn't get hurt!





Trent Threw a Punch...Little Della Caught it with her hand and Attacked!!





You think I'm a Little girl...But I'm SO much MORE!!





How the Heck? I asked her

Dad...Jay is my Brother...No More Questions...She Laughed, I loved my Beautiful daughters Laugh! She has Grown so much....





I gave her a Hug and decided to look for a Way out...I found the staircase Hidden in the wall...We went up to see where it came out...It was Right Next to The back door of my house...The Moment I stepped out of it...It Closed up.





One of the First things I saw when I Turned around...Was Butch...My Dad..Coming at me at Full Speed





WHY? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS DOING SOMETHING TO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL?? IF YOU DIDN'T WANT ME AND ELIZABETH WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GIVE UP UP FOR ADOPTION???

Do you Really want to know? Really? Because I really Don't feel Like Explaining the Whole Story!
He used the same Sarcastic tone that Darla used when She stopped by the Other day...





EXPLAIN! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING! Trying to keep my Temper but also Trying to Get Everything out of him!

I'M NOT YOUR DAD!! YOU'RE REAL PARENTS DIED A YEAR AFTER ELIZABETH WAS BORN!! ME AND DARLA ARE YOUR AUNT AND UNCLE! YOU AND YOUR PARENTS WHERE IN THE CAR AND THEY CRASHED! THEY DIED INSTANTLY AND YOU LOST ALL MEMORY OF THEM! WE GOT STUCK WITH YOU!
He Spilled and My Mouth Dropped!

THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT CAME OUT OF RAISING YOU WAS THE MONEY WE GOT FROM YOUR PARENTS DEATH!





He Ran away without Touching me, Usually I would At Least Get Hit in the Face...It was weird...Like he Never really wanted to Admit that to me...No wonder they ALWAYS had money to Go out and Get Drunk! Neither of them Had Jobs!





LETS GET OUT OF HERE!!! Winny Was Screaming Because of the Hold Up on the Way out to Escape again....But I had Other Ideas!

6 comments:

  1. I love the ending picture :) THE mom is like WHAT???? LOL good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I wanted to End It Differently But My Plan didn't work....Ugh, Thanks Though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... this is amazing Della. I really love your creativity since there really isn't anymore plot like well, having 100 babies! Keep going! I can't wait to see Little Della as a YA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an awesome post Della! I was so into the story the whole time! :D Keep em' comin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome post della!!! i cant wait for little della to do the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you do the pic at the top of the screen??
    -Soo-Yin

    ReplyDelete