Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jay's Co-Star...


Hi Baby!! Hi Jay! How are you Sweetheart? Mommy Loves you!


I love you! I love you! Yes I do!! I played with my Little Boy Right Before It was His time to Age up!


You too Sweetie!! I love you with my Whole Heart!!! And today Is your Birthday!! I told Baby Della.


My little Girl, Della Got her Daddies hair and My Eyes, I can't wait to see what she looks like when She gets Older!


Jay Looks just Like his Sister! they Have the Same Features, Hair and Eyes.


It was Fun to Enter them Into the Twin Pageant! I have High Hopes for there Pictures!!


When I laid the Babies down to Sleep and Jay Was Up watching TV I told Him I was going out Clubbing and He just Said "Okay then! Don't Be Dancing on Tables" With a Grin, I jumped on my Mo-ped and Headed off


It Seems that Tonight, The Brightmore Club Is Where All the Party is at! "So Back Into the Elevator! I said to myself


Well Guess what! Its Empty again! "Ugh! I said, I decided to Leave! But who or what was standing behind me Freaked me out! It was that Same Vampire from the Other Night!


Just as I feared she Approached me!


This is From Winny! She said as she Bit my arm!


But she didn't just Drink my Blood!!!! something else Happened!


When I got Home Jay was on the Laptop and He said to me "Dells, There is A Acting Job Open for a Movie that they are Shooting here! I kinda want to do it!


I think That would be Great
!! I Exclaimed


Before I headed off for a Bit of a Nap, I Went and Completely Got the Purple and Blue out of my hair! I was a Pinky again! But I was Still worried about that Vampire Bite!


Jay Ran down to Apply for his New Job and Vanessa and Nicki Took care of Dell and Jay while I slept


There you Go! Publicly Disgraced for the First time! They Say I got Into a Fight?


The Moment I heard this I marched Straight Down to City Hall and Sued them!!


I went in Proud and Strong! Hoping I came out that way.


My Hopes where Snuffed out By a Fee that I had to Pay for Losing the Case...

~Two Weeks Later~


Everything Is Going Great! The Twins can Walk, Nicki And I Are Learning the Piano, Jay got a Lead part In the Movie and He also made a Good Friend!! and Christmas Is Only Weeks away! I don't Think Life Could Get Better at this Point!


I was Right, It only Got Worse! Not only Was Jay Gone more...I Transformed! I was a Vampire now!


No one but me Knew Yet Because it only happened A few Seconds ago


Jay was Just getting home, He Brought His New Co-Star, His name is Trent Kell


Della Why are You so pale? Jay asked, He looked a Bit worried


Jay I have been Turned into a Vampire! It was Sudden and Not My fault! I told him


Hey! This Cant be your Wife! she is to Pretty! I heard Trent Say Behind Jay


Okay! Jay said, Come with me!


Trent? Would You Mind watching Over Our Kids for A little bit? Jay asked him, I mean its the Least you could Do!


Sure dude! He said


He dragged me In the HOT HOT sun that Was Burning my Skin, To the Science Facility


Its okay Della! Just as Long as you don't Transform me! He said With a Bit of a Giggle


We Went in and I picked Up a Bottle of Vampire-B-Gone


Are you Ready? Jay asked me


Umm...No...But I have to!


I swallowed my Pride and A full Bottle Of Vampire-B-Gone


My little Boy Jumped into my arms the Moment I got home! MOMMY!!! He said
Tears Welled into my Eyes Because These where His First words!!


Thank you for Watching Over the kids!! I told Trent, Its no Problem, Sweet stuff! He said, He almost had the Same Flirty tone as Jay.


How where they For y-


I Was COMPLETELY Shocked! He Tried to Kiss me!!


TRENT!! I'M MARRIED!! I yelled at him


WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING???? Jay Screamed At Trent


THAT'S MY WIFE YOU ARE TRYING TO KISS!!


Dude! I thought She was Pretty and I couldn't Help Myself...


The next thing I know I was Talking to a Cop "We are Just taking him to His sisters house! He told me


He really Ment no Harm! Jay Is the Jealous type! I told him, When Will he be home?


He can Come home First thing tomorrow! He said as he was Headed to his car, Take care Della!


As upset as I was...I was About to Go Check on Little Della and Jay..When I Saw Trent Mixing Drinks...


Umm..Trent..I think you should Go...


Baby! Sit down and Have a Drink!!
I was Stunned at him!! I can't believe what he is doing!!
"I need you to leave! I told him
Take The Drink!! He said Really Forcefully!


I didn't want To End up Hurt so I took it


I instantly Felt Bubbly, I reached for another...


and Another


He went ahead and Made more!


Before I knew It...I was making Drinks with him


I really don't know what Got into me! But It was Awful! I hardly Remember Most of the Night But I think that I know it Ended like this...

~Elizabeth's House~


Hmm..I don't Exactly Know whats Going on..But Jay Is asleep On the Couch, I left him a Note and I Was headed off to Della's house


I knocked on the Door, No one Answered the Door, I decided to just go in...


Both the Babies where Sleeping...I walked into Della's Room...


My first Instinct said to Scream!! Very Loudly! and I did!


It was Obvious that This wasn't Della's Fault!! I was Yelling and Screaming at this Stranger


He KISSED ME!!


I slapped him


NOW WHAT HAPPENED!! I yelled at him


Who are you? He asked...I'm Her Husbands Sister!! I pointed to Della Still lying asleep


I made her Drink a Romantic Drink! Once you have one you can't Stop until you have at least 5! It made her have Intense Feelings for me for one night...I made Her think I would Hurt her If she Didn't Drink it! Do you want one?


SHUT UP! I yelled! I want to Know what Happened after that!


YOU DON'T YELL AT ME!!! He Yelled
I'M GOING TO YELL AT YOU UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!!
YOU KNOW I'M MUCH BIGGER THEN YOU LITTLE LADY!! He said

Just Tell me what Happened!?! I was Starting To Get REALLY ANGRY!
What do you think Happened!
I had enough of This!!


Lets just Say that I kicked his But out of My Brother's House!


Della! Wake up! I was Getting worried that She has Been asleep Through all of this!

~Della's Point Of View~


Wow, What Happened? I asked With a HUGE Headache


Why Don't you go Take A bath, I will Explain Everything When You are Done! Elizabeth Was Really Helpful, Even though I don't Exactly Remember what Happened, But I knew I felt AWFUL! I was Really Sick!

All Credit For the Creation of Trent Kell Goes to Kyle Grode, Most Of the Ideas Also Go to him!!! Thank you so much Kyle!

8 comments:

  1. MY JAW DROPPED great post Della!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perrfect Chapter!!!! Larved It!!!!
    Make More! Make More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA DELLA! I loved this! well not the bad part, but you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!! After all the Positive Feedback for this Post Who would Stop? I Cant wait for you guys to See it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey awesome and i'll have to tell kyle nice ideda n trent and ask if i can use him too lol

    ~KatSims~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Post! I kinda got the feeling that trent might of woohooed with della!!! Anyways I lovers the post!

    ReplyDelete