Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Exploring Bridgeport


Jay Assured Us that he would Get the Door, But that Was a Bad Idea....


Well There you are!! and That Tramp of yours had a Kid? I heard that Evil Voice Before!! " Aww This Is so Sweet She said in a Very Sarcastic tone


Jay? Why Did you never come see your Mummy! She had a Evil look in her Eyes and She had a Plan...She Pushed Pass a Stunned Jay and Walked in the House


What are YOU Doing here? Jay Growled at her


I'm Your Mother! Don't GROWL AT ME!!! She said Still looking More Evil then Ever


You Disowned Me at 17! You Are not my Mother!! he said With Della still Clinging to His Shoulder


Well when You Decided to Go and Find that Hooker You LOST...I couldn't Bear to See your FACE!!! And God Knows I don't want to See it now!!!


You would Also Like to Know that Your Father Hired all of those People...Winny, Your Tramp's Sister, George Remp, He was Hired to Kill you But Didn't Succeed...TRENT KELL, The Man That your Wife Cheated On you with! And You Defended her! You are Headed No where In Life Jay! You and I both know it!! I bet you Just Hooked up with Her because-


The Look of Shock from the Sudden Slap That Jay Threw Made Him Smile.


I heard the Yelling from Downstairs, I decided to Intervene


I snuck up behind her


And I Yelled "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!! I Know I freaked her out


I'm Not one to Scare My mother-In-Law But She just said she Disowned him So I think its okay!


You know what...I will get you, Your sister...and Your Little Wife too!


Wow Della...That was Smart...Jay wouldn't Look me in the Eyes.


Jay...I know how you must be Feeling! But You do Know About Everything that Happened Right?


Della...past all the dark clouds is a bright light,Happiness always follows sorrow..not right after, but it does eventually, And If you Ever Feel Down on yourself Remember I am ALWAYS here for you!


Thanks Jay. I said with a Weak Smile..I'm Pretty Tired.


"Go Up and Take a Nap! He told me "You need it


Momma? Why are you going to leep in the Middle of the Day? Della was A very Curious Little Tot


Momma is Tired!! I said As I tickled my Little Girl, She Started Laughing and Said "Don't Leep To Long Momma, Or You won't Be Tired Tonight, I was Amazed at how well she could Talk, Even though she has a Slight Lisp


Okay! I promise I won't! I tossed her in the Air and Put her on the Floor To Go play with her Brother

~Jay's Point of View~


I watched her as she Walked up the stairs...How can I let her Know That I'm here for her? How Do I stop her from Being So sad? She Is Broken on the Inside...And I think I have the Perfect Idea!


I walked in the Room to Grab some Clothes for later...She was already Asleep...Look at what My family has done to Her!! I hope she Enjoys What I have Planned!


A few Hours Later I walked back in to wake her Up..."Della? Wake up! I have a Surprise for you!
Get your Formal on and Meet me by the Front door...


~Della's Point of View~


I'm sorry its not a Better Dress, Its just the Only one I have in Maternity


Its okay!! You look Beautiful! He told me, I blushed


Jay? Where are we going? I asked him On Our Drive
You'll see!! He said


In the Back of the Dinner there was a Seating Place, He led me to the First table...


He finished Eating Before I was half done


And he just Sat there Watching me Eat


Wow Jay! This is So Beautiful! Do you have anything Else Planned?


Yes!! He said, I'm taking you Sight Seeing

This Next Part Is just Pictures from the City Of Bridgeport





You still give me Butterfly's! I told him...


But those Butterfly's Turned To Contractions!!


WOAH WOAH!! Calm down!!
WHY DON'T YOU TRY GIVING BIRTH AND I'LL TELL YOU TO CALM DOWN!! I'm sorry Jay...


This is just...Really...Painful!!!


He Helped me to the Car and We Rushed to the Hospital!


We Checked into Room 202 and Went through 9 Hours of Pain!!


I sat at home Later that Day and Rocked My new Little Girl!! Hope Wriner


While Jay Sat next to Me With her Twin Brother, Jared


We are a Almost Happy family!

~A few Day's Later~


Its Our Birfday its Our Birfday!!! Della and Jay sang this song Together all day long


Are you Excited?? Jay asked Jay Jr


YA!! I'm Welly Excited Daddy!!


We Brought them To there Cakes, Della has the Strawberry one, and Jay has the Chocolate one, We Picked them Up and Let them Blow out the Candles,


Della has Facial Features that Resemble Mine, Her hair is From Jay and She has My Eyes, She Is A Perfect Mix Of us, And I can't wait for Her to Start her Challenge...Now I just Need to Find a Way to Tell her


Jay Looks Just Like his Dad But Has the Antics of Birthday Bob (A stripper Hired for Violet's Birthday Party) He always runs Around in his Underpants...


Hey Little Hope!! I'm Gonna talk to Mom about Moving out today! I know that I love Living here But I have to Go Sooner or Later!! Me and Vanessa both!


Mom You have Put up with me and Vanessa for Long enough!! I think its time For Us to Move out!


Sweetie!! I Give my Blessing to you and Your sister! I want Word from you Often though!! I told her with Open arms for a Hug


I hope you Find Happiness in Life and Always Strive to Succeed! I love you My Girl!


Good Bye Mom!! I love you!! Vanessa seemed Happy But Sad at the same time, We will Send a Call your Way tomorrow!!


Nicki was Being a Bit Mysterious, Mom...You know My boyfriend? Jason, Well he Asked me to Meet him At the Fountain tonight!! I don't know, But I think he is gonna Propose!


Vanessa Left for Her Apartment Before Nicki, So that Nicki could Meet up with Jason


I got a Call later that Evening...Just Like Nicki Thought...Jason Proposed and They Moved in together! They are Planning a Small Ceremony!


The Next day I got a Letter, It was filled with all these Amazing Pictures







and A note that said

Dear Mom,
I had a Wonderful Time with Jason Last Night! For some reason he kinda Reminds me of Dad :D and Now that we are Engaged we have Some Major Planning to Do, We already Decided on a Date, Its On December 23, Just a Few Days from Christmas! I hope you will help me Pick out a Dress?
With All My Love
Nicki AKA Kia

Tears welled Up into my Eyes, Knowing that One more Found love

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Violet!!! I enjoyed Making it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it Della! I wasn't expecting the twins though. lol! :D Anyways keep up the awesome posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hailey! I wasn't either!!
    I got the Cakes from TSR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Della can you put your house up on the Exchange, also Della and Jay? Thx X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house came with the Base game, Its in the Bin and Both Della and Jay are up http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/lbklwslg

    ReplyDelete