Monday, December 6, 2010

All those Helping Hands


Everything Has been Crazy Lately! Violet Told Dawn
I Know!! Dawn Answered, I can Hardy Take my Eyes off my Kids for 3 Seconds!! They are with the Babysitter now though, You know what, This 100 Baby challenge mom House is a Bit Small! Do you know what We should Do! We should Build one in Bridgeport!! Thats where Elizabeth Has her Vacation Home! and Thats where Vanessa and Della live!!


I'm over here!! Vanessa Yelled from the Corner Where she was Always Usually found Sitting


Alyssa Was Trying out the Piano


Nicki was Mixing Drinks


Aliana was Playing this Thing...What ever it was


and Maci was on the Drums!


Violet Was talking to Dawn when She Got a Call...


OKAY GIRLS!! Violet had to Yell over the Music "We're Headed to Bridgeport!!! Della Needs us!


Look, Another Great Entrance Into a New town, The 100 baby challenge moms are here!!


Vi, I'm a Little Worried at what Might have Happened! Did Elizabeth tell you anything? Vanessa said


Right As Vanessa Finished her Sentence...They all Saw Elizabeth Fly out of the Front Door and Look over the Barrier! She Let out a Sigh of Relief and Went down the Stairs


Guys I need your Help!! Thanks so Much from Coming all the Way from Sunset Valley...You guys know that Jay Got a New Job right? He was Working As A actor, Well his Co-star (Trent) Decided he wanted to Kiss Dells, He Tried and Jay Got Really mad so he Spent the Night at my House, Della was trying to get Trent to Leave and He forced her to Drink a Romantic Drink and You all know what that does to you-


Liz was Cut off By the Sound of Vanessa Screaming, FIRE FIRE!!


You guys stay out here! Elizabeth said, When She Went inside there was a HUGE fire on the Carpet!!


She started to FREAK OUT!! Fires where Not Vanessa's Specialty Either


But together They Put out the Fire


Nicki Decided to Help, They Put it all out


The Rest of the Girls came inside


Della? Della? We need you to talk to us!! Violet and Vanessa Seemed worried! I Had no Idea what to say though! So I kept on Playing the Piano


By the time they Gave up it was 12:00 and I was nowhere Near Giving in


I'm gonna Head home! Elizabeth told Vanessa, I will send your Dad home and I want you to Tell him Everything! Also Try to get her to Say something! I will bring the Girls back again tomorrow


Thank you Auntie Elizabeth, See you tomorrow


Just as Elizabeth was Leaving...Jay Walked in the Door, Elizabeth Looked at him Wide-Eyed and Nervously Walked to the Door


Vanessa? Whats going on? Where is Your mom?


Dad...This Is gonna be a Lot to Take in...But We need to talk...


I heard Jay's Voice from Downstairs..I also Heard Vanessa Telling him all about Last nights Events, I couldn't Help But to Cry!


What would he Think of me? Would He Believe that Trent Did what he did? How would he Treat my Baby? Would He Understand? I know that Jay Is Loving and Kind but I have seen him Blow up before and This Would be Just the Time to do it...Would He Leave me? All these Questions Floated around my Head...Still Unwilling to Talk to Anyone But Myself...Would he Even Talk to Me?


I looked over the Banister and He looked Shocked! This time A simple Sorry was not Gonna cut it!!


He Stood up...I don't know what will Happen Next But I do know that It wont be Easy!!


I ran Right into him, But The Look of disgust I was Expecting wasn't there! Instead there was a Look of Compassion and Care! I could Tell By the Look on his Face that he Believed me!


I Threw myself into his arms and Started Crying! "Its okay! He said "I will never, Ever Let something Like this Happen to you again!!


"Oh Gosh!! He said "Your Pregnant??


"I wouldn't Blame you If you Never Spoke to me again! I told him,


But I Promised you That I would NEVER Leave! And you mean More to me then Anything in the Whole World!


But I just Want To KILL HIM!!! I never really Expected this after what He Just said...


Jay! Settle Down!! Its okay!


You are the Only one Who Loves me for me and Not for What I can Give you!


I went to Kiss him On the Cheek


He Stopped me...I didn't know why...


Not Now Della.
AAHHHHHHHHHHH....I heard a Scream from the Front door!!!


It was Nessa!! She was Tired and Needed a Shower...


But she was also In Labor!!!!


The Crowd of People was Enough to Make me...Well...Go like this...


I was about to take Nessa to the Hospital to have her Baby, But she Couldn't wait anymore!!! She Gave birth on my Front Step! But she Rushed out with her New baby Boy Before I got a Picture! I was still Hoping that Jay Accepts this Baby as his Own, Because The Poor Child Never did Anything!


I know that Even If He Hates the Baby..It will always have my Love, Even though if Jay Ever sees Trent again He will Probably Rip him Limb From Limb For Hurting me the way he did...


Crying Is what I seem to Be doing a lot lately, Violet, Maci, Elizabeth and Vanessa All Helped me


Its okay! Horrible Things Happen to Good people So that we can Learn from it!


Cheer Up! It will all Turn out okay!


Elizabeth Gave me Advice too! She said "Don't Ever Get down on yourself for something that wasn't your Fault! Always look at the Bright side and Don't forget to Laugh Often! Don't Let Hurt fill your Life with Tears because Then you can Never Enjoy life the Way its ment to Be Lived!!


We where like a 7 Women Army!! Cleaning the House Like there was No Tomorrow...


After We where All finished we Sat on the couches and Relaxed for a While...But Then the Doorbell Rang

11 comments:

  1. I'm in it ! Thank you!
    This one was great!
    Although I hope Della is okay, I feel sorry for her! :'( <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! You where Playing the...Whatever You call it...LOL, It will all turn out okay For Della!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Della my dear!!! I'm glad I could be there for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post! Hopefully Della's baby looks like della and not Trent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! I think what Aliana was playing was the Cello

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME POST!! Haha, yeah. I need to take a shower more often :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Every one!!! I hope To Keep Updating Like this, Enough with the Stupid Clifhangers though!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that was awesome it actually makes me Emotional! I love this blog Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't stop reading!! I try to remind myself someone else wants on the computer but I say: One more post.. IT'S BEEN LIKE 20 POSTS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm trying to do the blogging Sims 3 Baby Challenge like you, and I started part 1! You can see it here: http://legacyoftheparoles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete