Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nights and Daze


W-Whats Going on? The first thing I remember as I woke up was Jay, He was Holding me, Carrying me, The Room was Now Completely Empty Other then Me, Jay, Little Della and Little Jay


He carried me up a Staircase and Into the Sunlight "Jay...Jay Put me Down, I remember Myself saying those Words But Never Actually Meaning them
Are you Sure? He asked me, Your Leg Might still Hurt?
Ya It hurts a little but I just want to Go Get Dressed!


I Limped up the Stairs and Into My Bedroom to Get Out of this STUPID outfit!


After Getting Dressed and Chucking that Outfit across the Room, I went into the Bathroom to See All the Damage Done By that Monster!
Honestly, I Felt It when Trent Hit me, But The Whole Thing Crashed on me Right as I looked into that Mirror!


Hmm...I wonder If I could Cover this up? But they Really Aren't that Bad!


Your Right, But Still...He shouldn't have Touched you! Jay Said as he Walked into the Room


Why are you Home so Early? I asked Trying to Change the Subject
Jay-It was all a Big Hoax! The Tour was set up By My Parents...Or Darla and Butch
Me-Oh gosh Jay!! I'm sorry!
Jay-No Della...I'm sorry!



Maybe We should Get some Ice for Your Eye...


Thanks Jay, I said as I leaned over and Kissed him


I Thought to Myself, What If I Would have Died? I need to Be more Active in my Friends and Kids Lives!


While Playing The Piano I decided that Later we will Go Visit November, Katie and Zane!


At about Ten I Figured that the Other Moms Might be on Chat...So I logged on


Everything Was Fine on the Chat, Nicki, Alyssa, Vanessa, Violet, Kira, Dawn And Elizabeth Where All online...I really didn't want them To find out In Person So I told Them What happened over Chat...Everyone Was Really Supportive and Kind..Vanessa Said something about Ripping all of Winny's Hair out and How if She Ever sees Trent's Face She Will punch it off...Then I remembered...Jay never told me what Happened after the Explosion


I got a Chat message...This was Weird! I was in the 100 baby challenge mom Chat Group and I saw the name...Danny Wriner...Thats My Sister! Is she Doing the Challenge now too?
Me-Danny?
Danny-Della! Guess what!! I'm going to do the 100 Baby challenge Just Like YOU!!
Me-That is so Great Danny!!! I'm So happy for you!!!
Violet-Aww This is Sweet!!
Vanessa-Its so Cool that 3 Of you are Doing it now Or Did it!! Oh Does Anyone Know of Someone I could Use for a Daddy? I really Need one Right now!
Alyssa-Della? Are you Okay? Do you Need us? Or Do you not Want a Bunch of People Over?
Elizabeth-Ya Della! We are always here for you!!!
Violet-I think you should Take a Break from Life and Go soak in the hot tub...Just suggesting :D
Dawn-If you EVER need anything We are Just a Drive away!
Vanessa-Or A Few Houses away!! I'm Right Down the Street!! I can Come over when Ever you need me!
Kira-Yes! Me too!! I can Come Over Next Weekend And Watch the Kids while You and Jay go Out Or Something
Me-I will be Fine for now, I have Jay, Thank you guys! But I do Hope All of you will come to My Christmas Party?
After A reply from Each of them That they Where coming I told them Goodbye and Logged off
I felt Drained so I went to bed, As I fell asleep I heard This Dream Voice that I used to Hear Always Calling me For Breakfast...


Andellia...Andellia...Sweetheart..Come to Daddy!



Winifred!! Get Maci and Come down Here!! I heard my Mothers Voice Yell
A tiny Version Of Winny Hopped Out the House and Maci Was Left By the Door Alone "Yes Mother? Winny Said, Actually Looking Innocent


"Mikey, I really Don't think that this Is what to do! My Dad was Trying...But Failing


"Westin! I Told you the Moment we Started Dating I don't Want More then 4 Kids! I'm Pregnant with Twins and We already Have 3! Andellia Seems the Way to Go Since She is named after Your Great Grandma!


Mommy? Whats Going on?


Winny, You are Going to Live with a Different Family, and So Is Little Maci...


What about Della Mom?


Andellia Is Going to Stay with us! You Are Older so You will take it better...


But Mom!! I'm Your Kid!! I can't have A new Mommy and Daddy!! I WANT TO STAY WITH YOU!!! She was Kicking and Screaming...


I woke up and Realized that This Is Why!! She Wants My Life Because she Thinks Because she is actually Older It belongs to her! I Now fully understand Winny's Perspective! What I don't Understand Is why She Doesn't Admit Defeat after Nearly a Year? She Has Tried So Hard to Get Rid of Me But Nothing Is working....I think I have A Idea of what we can do!!!


Uncle John!! Where Where you When Momma Was Taken?? Weren't You supposed to Take care of her?


Della its Difficult, I Don't Know What the Heck I was doing! I was Here But Totally Out of What was Going on


But I thought You where here to Protect us? Why Didn't you have a Full Attention to it!!!


Hope Was Being weird! She Likes to Cross her eyes


Okay...Enough of this, Hope Sweetie! Its Your Birthday!! and Momma is Sleeping so I'm gonna Give her a Break and Give you a Birthday!


Hope sat on the Ground and Clapped her hands Yelling "Its my Birfday!!!


Hope as a Child, she has My Hair and Trent's Eyes, She Loves Being Silly and Crossing her Eyes...I just Hope she Doesn't Need Glasses like her Older sister


Jared Grew Up Much Like Hope, Except He had Unique Eyes!! Both Of the Twins Got the Good Trait, I'm So Releaved!


After a Few Hours of Sleep I decided to Do What Violet Suggested, So Did Jay


We Relaxed In the Hot tub for a Bit..Then I asked him..."Jay? Do they Look any better? I asked this about the Cuts On My face


"They Actually Look Like they are Healing a Bit!! He Was Happy, I know that He HATED seeing Cuts all over my Face..It also Reminded him How much He Needed to Be Here at that Time


I gave him a Eskimo Kiss, Jay? What Happened after the Explosion? I asked him
Jay-Well after Della Kicked Trent's Butt to Mexico, Me and My Dad Talked, Or Rather Yelled at each other, He Told me that He Isn't my Real dad, He is My Uncle...
Me-Wow Jay!! What happened after that?
Jay-Well Winny Helped everyone Escape...Everyone Got away But George Remp..He Isn't Very good at keeping away from the Law.
Me-I was THAT out of it??
Jay-I'm afraid so, But your Daughter is One Strong girl! She Kicked Trent's Butt, but there is NO doubt in my Mind that He Is coming back.



Well I know that We can Stop him...Together!! I have an Idea of someone We can Call though!!
Oh One more thing Jay!! My Dream Told Me my Name was Andellia! And I have another Idea about Winny...How to Get rid of her too!



To Settle a Bit of the Tension that Was Tugging at us, I kissed Jay, He Kissed me back.


I think Things Might have Went a TINY bit farther then Both of us wanted...But No! Not That Far.


"MOM YOU GOT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!! I heard Della Yell from The Front yard where she was waiting for Jay So They could Talk


Thank you Music131313 (Vanessa Wood) For this Beautiful Hairstyle!!! I love it thank you!!


and To EmilzUTD10 (Danny Wriner) For the Lovely Wall mirror!!! I really Appreciate The Gifts!!! Thank you so Much!


While Della was Waiting for Jay, She Made use of My Gift from My Jay!


Little Jay HATES the Camera, He Never Likes Pictures to Be taken of him...He has to Get over it though Because That is Just the Kinda family we are


When Jay Saw that Della Was Dancing, He decided that He Was gonna Join her, This Is How Close these Two are!! They don't even Tease Eachother about there Dancing!


Della....I have to Tell you something! He said


Della-What is it?
Jay-Do you know why you are Named after mom?
Della-No...Where are you going with this?
Jay-Before Mom and Dad got Married...Mom Did the 100 baby challenge!! She Wants You to Do It when You Age up!
Della-And Why are You Freaking out about that?
Jay-DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT THE 100 BABY CHALLENGE IS? IT MEANS YOU HAVE TO GO AROUND AND SLEEP WITH A BUNCH OF MEN TO HAVE 100 CHILDREN!


Della-I know that! And What If I want to Do it? Mom hasn't said Anything But Even If She NEVER did Its still what I would Want to Do with MY life! It is MY LIFE right?


Jay-When We where Little You always told me Stories about How You wanted to Grow Up and Get Married to Have a Big Family! What Happened to Those Dreams?
Della-Jay...I know how you Feel about this! You are Just Like Dad and I understand why you would Be angry! But It IS my Life! I want to Have 100 Children! I want to Do This and I'm Going to Talk to Mom about How I'm Going to Modify the Rules


Jay-You don't Understand!! This Is Not something You are Supposed to Go around doing!! This Is Not Something you should Want!
Della-I understand that you are Protective! I Know that This Will involve doing somethings That A women should Only do with her Husband..But I'm already Preparing For it! I'm going to Bed Jay...Thanks for Ruining my Night


Little Jay Started Mumbling Under his Breath...I only Caught Snippets of what He was saying "She doesn't know" He mumbled "I wish She would Listen to me! "I cant Let her do this To herself.


After Talking a Bit with Jay I decided that I'm Going to Go take a Bath and Then Make a Special Visit to My First son with my Husband! I was going to See my Grandson and Daughter In law


I Dragged Della out of Bed, Both My Jay's And Hope and Jared, We all went to Go See November and His Family..Who are all Living in The Celebrity Area of Bridgeport


Oh Della! I'm SO glad you are Here!! We're about to Celebrate Zane's Birthday!!


You MUST be my sister because you are Too Pretty Not to be!! November Teased with Della


Of Course I am You Slime ball! Della Teased back


Zane Is Absolutely Adorable!! My First Grandson In Marriage! He has Katie's hair and November's Eyes


We had to Leave Not Long after the Birthday party because I had my Party tomorrow that Needs Some Planning...


Della and Jay Asked to Take The Subway home...I agreed to Give them A little Room to Grow


Della Changed her Hairstyle For the Party and Also Decided to Put on some makeup


It actually Turned out to Be more of a Dance Party then A Christmas Party! But The Decor Looks REALLY nice

~Challenge Mom House~


So Della Said That It was a Christmas Party....But What If We do Some Dancing? Kira Was Stumped on what To wear


She Told Us all to Wear Gowns...Vanessa Said after Slipping hers on


Violet, Aliana and Dawn Looked WONDERFUL in there Gowns...They Where Still Wondering what Kind Of Party They Where about to Go To...But they Know That There Good Friend Della Always Comes Through For them!


Alyssa and Elizabeth Also Looked Gorgeous! Kira Was having a Hard Time Choosing What Outfit she would like to Wear


She Finally Chose this Beautiful Red Gown that She Found


They Took a Group Picture...It Really Turned out Nice!

~Della's House~


Are You Ready? I asked Della...It was Her First time Meeting the 100 baby challenge Moms For Real and Almost Being Accepted as a Member


Della-Mom, I have to Ask you a Question!
Me-What Is It Sweetheart!


I wanted to Know...Why Is It me thats Named after you? You have 109 Kids? Why Was I the Lucky One To Take over your 100 Baby challenge?
Me-Fate thought you Would Be Perfect for the Job! I told her "You do Have a Choice though! If You don't want to Do it then You don't have to!


I do, I really Want to Do It! She Gave Me a Hug and I could Almost Tell that She was Smiling

5 comments:

  1. Little Della is so beautiful, she'll make a wonderful mother and member of the 100 baby challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can U put them on the exchange in a household trent,winny,maci,della,and jay plus the jrs!


    Great Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it! wanna check out my 100 baby challenge?
    amberlights100bc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete